ForumsThe TavernRegular's Lounge

293 37356
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This thread is for non-serious discussion for people who are devoted to Armor Games and make a point to come here often. There's no rules to how many Armor Points you need or how many posts, it's just about being a Flash Gamer and wanting to chat with others. I do ask, however, that you follow these rules as well as the TOS that Armor Games requires.

1. No Flaming (Remand Kind!)
2. No Asking For Help/Support.
3. Don't curse more than acceptable.
4. Respect all modserators/admins if they post.
5. No page stretching, random bumps, or posts with little to no point.
6. HAVE FUN!

Reminder: Just because we all play Flash games doesn't mean that's the only thing that should be discussed in this thread. This is more of a "lounge" (as the name suggest) and all topics are welcome. If more than one topic is being discussed at once, feel free to post a "RE: Topic X" header in bold. It's entirely optional, but it will help to make a cleaner thread.

Sleepy Time.

• 293 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hahaha, of course YOU like it nick!

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

I'm doing a massive review of Died Hard (should be done by tonight) and possibly a walkthrough/FAQ. Should be fun...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

You go ahead and do that Tydus because you write the longest comments on games and with that comment I'm super positive that you'll get another merit. Also writing a walkthrough must take a lot of time, so good luck on that.

Also, to Carlie's response, of course I would like it. Who wouldn't enjoy being number one at something.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

LOL it true but what if you were nummber 1 and somthing bad...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Wait, do you mean, what if you were number 1 in something bad like being America's most wanted? If so then I guess that's just bad. I would hate being number 1 in something bad because then everybody gets a bad image about you.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

I need to start writing short reviews for short games, and leaving the big ones for BIG titles. This is really starting to tire me out.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Haha, I just think you should write a little less then you normally do because you'll still get a merit and you won't be as tired.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, I think you would still be deserving of a merit on all of your comments even if they were cut in half We do appreciate the effort though!

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Thanks...

BTW, how long does it take Dan to respond to an email?

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

hmmm...?

That helps a lot, thanks!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

It can take up to a few days for him to respond. He gets a lot of emails!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I can't imagine writing a walkthrough. Writing FAQs and such are difficult enough.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah, he seems like he's pretty busy.

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

Yeah walkthroughs are hard to make, and if u screw up its your fault. I would never make a walkthrough unless i was bored and had nothing else to do.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Well...I am bored.

Showing 46-60 of 293