ForumsSupport ForumArmorPoints Deducted For Cussing

111 10168
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I saw the the commenting rules and regulations and it said not to use excessive bad language.I think it must no bad language at all!

What if some people cussed,their AP will drop?I know it isn't really necessary but most people that cuss,do it for AP.

• 111 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

But don't you guys think this could probably stop the spamming rate?

i didnt see ur post or i wouldve answered it in my post...

yes it would mainly cause they are afraid that they wont be able to spam anymore...lol
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

But don't you guys think this could probably stop the spamming rate?

You are already warned that when you use excessive cussing your posts get deleted.
tricksterdan
tricksterdan
12 posts
Nomad

Wouldn't it just be easiest not too cuss? then you wouldn't even lose any AP at all!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Wouldn't it just be easiest not too cuss? then you wouldn't even lose any AP at all!

well most spammers cuss or spam just to make others mad so they dont care bout the points just the people getting angry so this would be only RLLY effective with other ppl that cuss out of nowhere or once a day...
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Some people just do it for the heck of it.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

i didnt see ur post or i wouldve answered it in my post...

How could I?You posted after me.OK do you think 1 AP or 2 will make them REALLY REALLY MAD.?

You are already warned that when you use excessive cussing your posts get deleted.

Yep but most people don't care.

It is easier but people want it the hard way.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Yep but most people don't care.

And help would your suggestion help at all? You can't deduct points straight from your profile, and posts already get deleted so you don't get points?
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

How could I?You posted after me.OK do you think 1 AP or 2 will make them REALLY REALLY MAD.?

first of all i was typing while u were typing but i submitted AFTER u posted

second: i meant when they were 'REALLY REALLLY REALLLLY' mad in general, not from losing AP from cussing...they cuss BECAUSE they were rlly mad...
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Some people just do it for the heck of it.

Love that answer.Small,simple but straight to the point =D!

well most spammers cuss or spam just to make others mad so they dont care bout the points just the people getting angry so this would be only RLLY effective with other ppl that cuss out of nowhere or once a day...

Yes they just are 3-year old.
The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

if they do it for the heck of it then AP wont help

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

first of all i was typing while u were typing but i submitted AFTER u posted

So was it a mistake?

second: i meant when they were 'REALLY REALLLY REALLLLY' mad in general, not from losing AP from cussing...they cuss BECAUSE they were rlly mad...

Yes i see what you mean.My bet..

And help would your suggestion help at all? You can't deduct points straight from your profile, and posts already get deleted so you don't get points?

Did you answer my question?
Do you think this would help in some way?

I think it could help.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Do you think this would help in some way?

No because it doesn't work. Tell me how it could word Exactly in detail.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Did you answer my question?

Sorry i forgot to say &quotlease"

if they do it for the heck of it then AP wont help

What?Can you say it clearly?PLEASE...
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

So was it a mistake?

sorta...i meant wat i said but if i saw ur post i woulda answered to it in that same post

Yes i see what you mean.My bet..

u mean 'bad' right? anyway if so then thats k
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

It will not make them mad. But it will be pointless. Deleting their comment where they cuss is 2 AP anways, and it's not enough of a punishment to get them to stop.
Besides, we are all at least 13 here so cussing isn't the most terrible thing.
Showing 31-45 of 111