ForumsSupport ForumNew Armatars! *PLEASE READ*

154 21126
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello!

I just wanted to let you guys know a little bit about what is happening with the armatars.

Firstly, I will be taking down the Halloween armatars tonight. I hope to do this for future holidays as well. How it will work is that I will open up submissions roughly a week before the holiday in question, and keep up the armatars for a week after the holiday.

Secondly, we have a new armatar artist! I am going to put up a few sample armatars from the new batch so that you can get a feel for the style. I would appreciate it if you all could check them out, and then let me know what your opinions are. Please try to make any feedback constructive.

That's it for now! I will keep you updated on further armatar additions, and holiday contest opportunities.

• 154 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Question #1 was supposed to mean : Are these the only sample ones?

Another Question: If everyones loves these when will the whole batch be released?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Who is this Danny you are talking about?

Dang, she beat me to that question.

(Fire_Tail Madness: no I didn't want that to happen, I was just curious, because there are more people like that. Congrats for have that happening a few days later though! =) )

Thank you!
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I just thought is was pencil crayon shading...

Looks to me like a form of different-colored Layout Pencils, coupled with... Well, it's hard to say. It looks highly refined though, I say 9.5/10 for this artist, a job well done!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, I just recently realized this armatar has three heads! Bad eyes!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So, I assumed that the halloween armatars are not going to be used next year as well?

(They have just been taken away, no?)

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Question #1 was supposed to mean : Are these the only sample ones?

Another Question: If everyones loves these when will the whole batch be released?

Yes, these will be the only sample armatars. The batch might be released within a week if these are well received.

It looks highly refined though, I say 9.5/10 for this artist, a job well done!

Thanks for the feedback! =)
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

So, I assumed that the halloween armatars are not going to be used next year as well?

I will be holding on to them for use in future years.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Who is this Danny you are talking about?

Danny? Daniel McNeely? I thought he made those... If not, I no longer have confidence in my memories @_@...

And get some contacts or something Fire_Tail =)

In 5-10 minutes, this thread has automatically become a hot topic. This almost beats the Homosexuality thread in speed. In terms of posts, that's for another thing to find out.
ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

Whoever the artist is, did such a fantastic job, I can't wait to see more great artwork from the artist that made those armatars.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Those are awesome armatars.

Who ever the artist is, congrats for the awesome armatars!

They are great.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Danny? Daniel McNeely? I thought he made those... If not, I no longer have confidence in my memories @_@...

No, he does not draw them. And I don't think I have ever heard anyone call him 'Danny' before... o_O
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_175_200.200_c.jpghttp://armorgames.com/image/armatar_174_200.200_c.jpg

Here are bigger biews so yo uacn examine them closely.

YAY!

Yes, these will be the only sample armatars. The batch might be released within a week if these are well received.

DOUBLE YAY!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Okay, that'd be useful. I hate to see such good art go in the trash after a few days of use
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Nice artist. But I will think I want to stick with my cool Halloween one. =D

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

No, he does not draw them. And I don't think I have ever heard anyone call him 'Danny' before... o_O

Wha--?!? Then who the heck did I get confused with?? Lol, I guess I have to make 2 apologies at once.

Thanks to Plokkey, I now know that these armatars are 60x60 pixels in length and width. Thanks! =)
Showing 31-45 of 154