ForumsForum GamesGladiator Duels

119 16038
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

This is like another one of those RPG games. Basically, two people play at a time. Submit your guy with this form:

Name:
Main Weapon:
Shield: Yes/No
Best Skill:

Your Main Weapon can be:
Sword, two short swords, Spear, Dagger, Trident or Bow and Arrow.
If you take a shield, you're movements will be slowed so if you try to dodge something you're going to have less chance of dodging. You cannot use a shield with two short swords or bow and arrow
Your best skill can be:
Jumping (dodging to other places and making use of terrain)
Swimming (the ability to swim with armor :O)
Sneak (using terrain to sneak bhind your enemy)

I will create a new terrain for every fight. Only two people can go at once. If you submit a form in the middle of a fight itwill be ignored. You need to submit it after a fight is finished.

Everyone starts with 50hp.

Example:
Name: Greg
Main Weapon: Sword
Shield: Yes
Best Skill: Jumping

• 119 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

yeah psyy your against 1 person whilst Mc Loven and Kipdon are aginst 2

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

im going now so don't expect any more paragraphs soon. I might be able to come on tonight at about 7:30ish UK time. But if I don't tommorrow afternoon it shall be

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

If you have a bow and arrow, can u have a small dagger in the sheath? if not then

Name: Plaxi
Weapon: Two Short Swords
Shield: No
Best Skill: Jumping

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

sorry Plaxi but I said I wasn't accepting any people until someone dies+its the start of a new round. E.g. if Kipdon dies in this (not that I will make him die) and then all the enemies are dead. then when before we start a new round, you have to submit your form then. And thou shalst be accepted.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

you can't have bow and arrow plus dagger. I was going to let you have a sharp blade on the end of the bow but that would spoil all the fun and teamwork needed. You from afar, friends from close range.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

So if someone dies and all the enemies have died, do the others continue on another fight and someone replaces the guy who died at the beginning? And how many matches must you wait to play if you've died and played already?

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

yeah the others will go on. The dead shalst be replaced...eth. Btw, when you finish a round, whoever has survived shall win 1 FREEDOM POINT. When I can't be bothered to continue this (intense studies or boredom) the person with the most FPs shall be set free. (Because gladiators fought for freedom you know). You have to wait 1 round to be able to join again.

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

Well let me know when next round is, or when someone dies, so i cant WHIP EVERYONE!!! :P

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

um... i meant can not cant :P

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

This is really great idea, there are already different "classes" of gladiators that were established in roman times, you should check them out, because they basically already have weapon and armor sets, you could use them for this game.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

For more info on these gladiator "classes" check at this website it lists most of them and even divides them up into light and heavy armor classes

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

yeah thanks steevo I mroe or less got the basic idea of gladiators. (net and trident, sword and shield etc.) ill use your guide for maybe next round

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

im in next round!!

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

-_- *Waits impatiently for Kipdon*

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

sorry, i killed him in another forum game, might take him a little while to recover

Showing 16-30 of 119