ForumsForum GamesGladiator Duels

119 16041
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

This is like another one of those RPG games. Basically, two people play at a time. Submit your guy with this form:

Name:
Main Weapon:
Shield: Yes/No
Best Skill:

Your Main Weapon can be:
Sword, two short swords, Spear, Dagger, Trident or Bow and Arrow.
If you take a shield, you're movements will be slowed so if you try to dodge something you're going to have less chance of dodging. You cannot use a shield with two short swords or bow and arrow
Your best skill can be:
Jumping (dodging to other places and making use of terrain)
Swimming (the ability to swim with armor :O)
Sneak (using terrain to sneak bhind your enemy)

I will create a new terrain for every fight. Only two people can go at once. If you submit a form in the middle of a fight itwill be ignored. You need to submit it after a fight is finished.

Everyone starts with 50hp.

Example:
Name: Greg
Main Weapon: Sword
Shield: Yes
Best Skill: Jumping

• 119 Replies
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

if he doesn't come by tommorrow he gets speared very quickly by the spearman who then goes back to his charging position. and loses 25HP

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

and then i can take his place :P

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

when he dies. And then you have to wait for next round anyway. Kipdon is slowing things... within 2 days if someone doesn't reply i will make them lose 25HP. oops

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

We all have 50 hp altogether so if he doesnt post for 4 days hes probably dead.

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

I mean 50 hp each

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

no. After two days if he's still inactive he'll be killed in the day after. I won't penalise himm however until 8 o'clock that day because he may have school and a football match after or something.

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

aight sounds fair

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

i hope it does lol. Within one hours now (7:10 UK time) he'll lose 25HP. Oops the spearman suddenly got a speed potion, stabbed and went back. Das ist what will happen. sry about the german. I infuse german into these things

Plaxi17
Plaxi17
229 posts
Nomad

he randomly recieved a speed potion? OUR ENEMIES HAVE POTIONS :O

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

naw. The supreme Emperor of the Gladiatoric Games (me) freezed time and for a slow participating gladiator gave the enemy a one-time advantage. Don't worry about them healing or something

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

You posting the next bit yet?

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

*Sigh* Sorry Kipdon. You hast been killed. Now you have a one round stay-away before you can submit a form to play again next round. E.g. this is Rnd 1. Rnd 2 you shall not be able to play. Rnd 3 you shall.
If you give a good reason for not posting I'll lift the round "ban".

Psy runs at him, looking as if he's to stab. The attacking enemy falls for the bait and goes at a slower and more defensive stance. However, when the two reach each other, the enemy slashes with both swords anyway by bringing them round together over his head and aiming at the armor plating at Psy's shoulder. Psy leaps to the side before it's too late and gets to safety. Instantly he falls to his hands, bringing his leg round in a full circle before taking the man to the floor. Enemy 3 loses 10HP.
Enemy 2 who is rushing at Kipdon feints a stab and instead lobs the spear at Kipdon. Slow to react (due to inactivety) he takes it to the neck, a fatal blow. Kipdon -50HP.
Mc Loven ducks underneath the enemies thrust and slashes at his feet. He hits the greaves and the man falls to the floor. Nearly straight after, the third knife drops from Mc Lovens mouth! The crowd thinks it's a mistake! It reaches chest height and Mc Loven uses his elbow plate to launch it into Enemy 2! What a show of skill! It lands in Enemy 2's stomach! Enemy 1 -10HP. Enemy 2 -25HP.
Kipdon: Dead.
Psy: 50HP
Mc Loven: 50 HP
Enemy 1: 40HP
Enemy 2: 25HP
Enemy 3: 40HP
Mc Loven
A) Face Enemy 2, attacking with a flurry of blade 1 and 2 hits.
B) Hit a defensive stance, waiting for an oppurtunity to get back blade 3.
C) Get defensive and wait for the enemy to make his move.
D) Attack once, feinting to get back your blade.
Psy
A) With both swords jump into the air, trying to drive them into the enemys heart.
B) Disarm him and look to the Emperor (and audience) for a thumbs up or down. (Thumbs up means let him live. Thumbs down means kill him)
C) Disarm him and hack at his neck.
D) Wait for him to get up but as soon as he does go for the _______ (state body part to attack)

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

sorry forgot a bit in the story.

Enemy 1 staggers up and retreats back to the lake. He is of currently no threat. You decide to leave him and attack the others. He appears to like being near the lake. Is his skill swimming? o_0

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

C) Disarm him and stab him in the heart.

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Psy steps on his spear hand until he releases it. You take it and chuck it to the edge of the area. You spin your sword in your hand and bring it down. You don't look down however. He's dead. Enemy 3-40HP.
You turn around to see Mc Loven fighting with Enemy 2. You then see Enemy 1 by the lake: He's aiming his spear at you whilst running! Stupid javelin classes these people take...
A) Wait until the last moment and then dodge.
B) Charge at him, ready to parry.
C) Don't worry about him and backstab Enemy 2 whilst he's busy with Mc Loven.
D) Get to higher ground fast! (Chance 95%, improved by skill) From their watch what's going on with a defensive stance at the ready.

Showing 31-45 of 119