ForumsSupport ForumWhat the messenger needs?I found the solution!

87 9668
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I saw someone create a thread that wanted for the messenger to be bigger.I saw that Firefox and IE could not do that!

I downloaded Google chrome for youtube and used it and noticed this!
http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r471/JuanAmaro56/Untitled-20.jpg?t=1226258917

The little dotted triangle in the messenger is used to make the messenger bigger and larger!Download Google chrome to use it!

Google Chrome

• 87 Replies
Shavara
Shavara
25 posts
Nomad

Plokkey @ confused.com

Lol, someone needs to set this straight. XD

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I'm not confused. If you'd read this topic over again you'd know what I'm talking about.

All I want to do is LOL.

To list one thing, its off topic.
To list another, people are repeatedly posting ridiculous posts. (we get it juan....)

Don't forget to read the whole topic before replying to my post.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Many people have been saying that he comment box is too small.In Google chrome you can make it larger that way it'll be easier to see what you need.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I've been here the whole time.

Shavara is trying to make a joke, Juan is trying to tell us this is useful and that she's flaming and I'm here answering their questions.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

No, wait a second...is Shavara a he or a she?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

We don't know he/she could be a alien!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Wait why did you get confused Pokkley?

41000 posts!

Shavara
Shavara
25 posts
Nomad

Juan to the rescue, isnt there like a little scroll line down the side to just use like that?

As to my gender, ill let you work it out for yourself, big boi. <3

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The only reasonable reason why this enlarged messanger box would just be for merit reviews. I don't think anyone would make 5 paragraphs about a conversation, so there would be only one use for it. Seriously though, must I keep both of you in line? Let's talk about how this is/ is not useful for AG shall we?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Of course we know there is but it's hard to see where we're at and it's hard to see what we need since the box is so puny!

Shavara
Shavara
25 posts
Nomad

You could just not try and go for a merit.. Its not the end of the world if you do/dont get one afterall..

I believe the box is for merit n00bs and merit n00bs alone.

(No offence if you are a merit n00b.)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So what we might be trying to say is that it might be hard to code and it might not be worth the extra trouble...

Shavara is probably a she...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

(we get it juan...)

(indirect quote from me)

41000 posts!

I'm guessing you know how to count, but if you bother making another post correcting yourself, that is pure spam.

As a summary, this topic is epic fail, it has totally lost it's meaning. For this idea, people don't care.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

(indirect quote from me)

Why the brackets?

41000 posts!

I have no idea what that means. Unless he was trying to say 3100.

As a summary, this topic is epic fail, it has totally lost it's meaning. For this idea, people don't care.

I care! I just don't show it
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

So what we might be trying to say is that it might be hard to code and it might not be worth the extra trouble...

What do you know of code? Your response to every suggestion is that it might be hard to code. You are probably right though, I'm not even sure it's possible.

What's the point in questioning Shavara's gender?

P.S. my name is spelled plokkey.
Showing 46-60 of 87