ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69233
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
Sicarius
Sicarius
4 posts
Nomad

Sonny takes my vote

mads10661
mads10661
6 posts
Nomad

sonny

gritzmaker
gritzmaker
3 posts
Nomad

sonny is one of my favorites of all time. Not only is it one of the best games on here, but i played it nonstop for 3 days.

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

i like both games and i wont complain just be glad there r good games

Solsight
Solsight
1 posts
Nomad

I really enjoy Sonny the most, but i do agree the AI has an IQ of about 35. He will cast pointless spells such as healing me when i have about 375/380 hp or cast re energize when he is full.

Plasma
Plasma
6 posts
Nomad

for me

sonny

Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

I like Sinjid a lot, so I go with him.

Cam
Cam
28 posts
Nomad

Wow, very interesting opinion. I see what you mean about the flaws in Sonny, but it still has a nice storyline and much more fun action battles. Sinjid has the feature to walk around, which is fun for me. so it's a tie for me. I may like sonny a bit more though.

nickyboy909
nickyboy909
39 posts
Nomad

DEFINITLY sonny without a doubt

strategyaddict13
strategyaddict13
8 posts
Nomad

sonny makes sinjid look like something a monkey threw up

sherwood_player
sherwood_player
13 posts
Nomad

SONNY ALL THE WAY (even if i can't beat it or even play it any more)

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

both games are really good, even if the storyline of sonny is better that the one of sinjid

lorden95
lorden95
18 posts
Nomad

what sonny won sinjid sony pown

silver_flyer112
silver_flyer112
18 posts
Nomad

sonny is better, sinjid is way to easy

silver_flyer112
silver_flyer112
18 posts
Nomad

oh and i 4got there is a passive ability that gives u 45 health and 11 focus if upgraded fully, wich help if u use magic bolt lyk me

Showing 16-30 of 266