ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69236
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
king00mickey
king00mickey
21 posts
Nomad

I cant deside. But i have beaten SINJID many times. So i say SINJID

tribalwarrior419
tribalwarrior419
14 posts
Nomad

Sinjid was better. Sonny definately has a better storyline but way less abilities and more of a set path. All it is is battle after battle with almost nothing in between.

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

Sinjid definetly... mabbe

diesel88
diesel88
5 posts
Nomad

I think They're even =/ I was playing both of the Sinjid games when they first came out, and I don't know why but Sonny just matches up to it...
The only problem i had with sonny was that there is only three zones to the storyline.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

yeah that is true sonny isnt that long but there is a sequel coming out so i sure itll be longer. in my opinion i like sonny better than sinjid

yo619
yo619
130 posts
Nomad

Both are great games but Sonny is better because in Sinjid once you beat all portals there is nothing left to do but someone told me after you beat Sonny you can still play it so Sonny is a better game.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

there both made by Krin

fishysmell
fishysmell
1 posts
Nomad

I say Sonny is the winner.

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

Sonny definantly, though you did forget another flaw in it. raising your magic only raises your magic damage, not the amount of focus you have. and i do really wish you got like 3-5 ability pionts when you levels multiples of 5, and REALLY wish you got at least 5 stat pionts every level, sonny's storyline completely owns, and both the weapons and characters are really cool. so sonny wins

DowN WitH ZombiE PesT ControL InC.

snarf1
snarf1
4 posts
Nomad

both

Kinchi
Kinchi
17 posts
Nomad

Of course, sonny's gonna win, I mean seriously, he's got mad 5k177z

shadowlord1124
shadowlord1124
7 posts
Nomad

i say sinjid i like ninjas!

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

i cant find out how to play sinjad

banana
banana
9 posts
Nomad

I preffer Sonny of Sinjid. Sinjid just didn't work for me... Sorry.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

hm...hard choice...but I'll have to say sinjid because it takes too long to load sonny, waste of like...5 minutes

Showing 31-45 of 266