ForumsGamesSonny Vs Sinjid (necro thread)

266 69237
RedComit
RedComit
6 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.

Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.

Now you decide, which is better?

• 266 Replies
Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

I liked Sonny better, but they both were great. I think they were made by the same person.

zorvaz
zorvaz
201 posts
Nomad

sonny i reckon

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

sonny was way better Sinjid, sinjid has no story and no coop to heal you (if i recall right) sonny has taht medic, a good story, and its actually hard to beat, sinjid on the other hand was easy easy easy.

foofoo42
foofoo42
18 posts
Nomad

Sonny i think is better

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

i dont know what you are saying people for me sonny is the winner!!!!

xxkylep
xxkylep
21 posts
Nomad

sonny all the way!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

it only loads long if ur computer/internet sucks balls, mine loaded way fast.

robot
robot
5 posts
Nomad

As we all may know, sonny is a game that practically beats sinjid except for a few faults.
Well I am going to say that sinjid had gameplay over storyline, which of course, has a controversy. Some players want more gameplay, some, more story.
i like sonny more, sinjid doesnt have any good attacks for spellcasters.
Sonny needs more stat points. Only 1 stat point practically makes leveling up pointless if not for the abilities. Another problem is that Sonny has idiotic AI.
EX: I have 0 focus while my AI has 100, AI casts re-energize on himself
At the haunted beach if you go to the training area, I ended up fighting a samurai with 400 health on my first time there. Seem fair?
End of Sonny cons.
Sinjid IS the best game I have played. Everything has flaws though.
Sinjid is WAY too easy. It has a steady income source which allows you buy that "Z0MG S0 P0W3RFU11!!!!11!1ONE!!!" armor without leveling up, in most RPG's your supposed to be torn weather to buy the best you can now, or save for later. In sinjid, you dont...makes it too easy. The wards are another story. I was able to beat the game at...I believe level 18. I still found no use for the "advanced" ward. It did too much damage for my taste. The last problem is actually 2 things. Self sufficient healing was incredibly easy to achieve. With mana and health upgrades, you were able to heal yourself AND gain mana in a matter of turns.
Thats it for sinjid.
Edit: Im talking about shadow of the warrior
Sonny Vs Sinjid
ya.. Sonny wins.. Right?

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i like sonny alot more in the game itself

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

your AI only casts it on himself if you have it tactical, put him on defensive.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

they are both really good game, but i would say sonny

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

sonny wins over nething ebsides FF golden sun and Kingdom hearts, (yes its good enough to be compared to REAL GAMES)

Sengarath
Sengarath
19 posts
Nomad

Sonny owns Sinjid with a pipe (lol)

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

go woo sony

Sengarath
Sengarath
19 posts
Nomad

Wait really, Sonny is a zombie, hes stronger and hes human (Sinjid too) but zombies are stronger.

Sinjid is a weak ninja and Sonny really owns him

Showing 46-60 of 266