ForumsForum Gamesthe last stand RPG

116 22371
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

okay in this RPG there will be 3 maybe 4 people allowed. the storyline is... the world is ending there are starnge monsters attacking everywhere. russia went dark a year ago USA got destroyed 2 months ago we are in England ( mostly ruins ) and we are giving a last stand.

armors :

copper : 10 hp 3 actions
gold : 15 hp 2 actions
robot armor : 20 hp 1 turn

characters like this

Name : Bob
Job : doctor
bio : is a doctor

jobs :

doctor : you can heal yourself in others
mail person : run really fast ( those crazy dogs helped with that)
farmer : + 2 to all attacks ( this might seem good but be careful choosing )

good luck

• 116 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

you and your group of 10 go into the back of the U-Haul truck and HOLY $HIT the back wall of the truck has guns and ammo all over it on the floor you find some matresses and food. You guess some other survivors lived here ( you found some bodies 100 feet away from the truck) you decide to camp out here for the night.You know a locked door won't stop those claw creatures so you look around the truck and right before it gets totally dark you find a huge 8 inch steel door (hmmmmm i wonder where that came from) a few hours into your 3 dream you here something without opening your eyes you already know the foul smell of those creatures you...

A) as silently as you can grab a grenade and throw it outside (those guys are really dumb so they'll pick it up)
B) lie there until they leave
C) grab a mini gun and put 45 bullets in each of them (they're NOT invincible)

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name : Chaik
Job : Doctor
bio : Special forces doctor who used to be in the army. His job was to heal soldiers. He was trained. Very little though.

Ima joining.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

i might allow more later but for now sllim is the last person to join

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

slliM what's your armor??

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Riou
Job:Farmer
Armor:Gold

A)Pick up a grenade realllly silently and throw it at them

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Gold

Sorry bout that.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

RIOU1231
you throw the grenade and you guessed it they picked it up!
BOOM all of your partners get up take a gun and go outside.Lucky you no one heard that. you go back to sleep. the next day you wake up and you go outside turns out your team mates did'nt sleep much and they found 5 survivors. duuude lucky you! well until they tell they saw an aarmy of claw monsters and some weird flying creaturs (i'll get a picture for that later) you quickly get into the drivers seat and oooh luck ran out no gas! you...

A) go to the bus
B) decide to run
C) transfer gun to bus THEN DRIVE (if it has fuel)

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

ok i'll be back in 10 minutes or so

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

C)Get the guns and drive the bus!!!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

the flying creatures look like this

http://www.biosulf.org/1/images/pterosaurs1.jpg

Riou

you do that and you start driving...CRAAAW! good job you made pollution and the flying creature felt it now it just ripped off the roof of the bus a survivor gets a gun and shoots it 3 times before it falls down into the bus..."few i guess there's no more of thOOOOSE! he gets picked up by a flying creature. you

A) tell the survivors to get a gun and be ready for more while you drive
B) stop the bus and get a gun
C) drive into the forest and then turen off the bus

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

A)Tell the survivors to each get a gun and get ready while i drive

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

slliM

"w-what happened???" you are on a roof top (the hospital rooftop the person (srry i forgot) saw and yes the stories are a little bit connected to each other even though you might not find eachother) you suddenly remember the attack and get up you look around. dead bodies everywhere. you...

A)climb to the bottom of the building
B)take the elevator down
C) take the stairs
D) stay at the top

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Riou

you drive your team mates kill dozens of creatures but 20 minutes later you hear no shots turn around and see your team mates are gone...oh crud a creature goes right in front of the glass grabs you and you...(oh and you mess up you die)

A) START PUNCHING IT
b) wiggle around
C) let it kill you
D) SCREAM "HEEEEEEELP!!!"

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

that's all for today see you in 12-16 hours!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

A/B)start punching it while wiggling around (2 choices cuz of the 2 choices for gold armor thing)

Showing 16-30 of 116