ForumsForum Gamesthe last stand RPG

116 22374
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

okay in this RPG there will be 3 maybe 4 people allowed. the storyline is... the world is ending there are starnge monsters attacking everywhere. russia went dark a year ago USA got destroyed 2 months ago we are in England ( mostly ruins ) and we are giving a last stand.

armors :

copper : 10 hp 3 actions
gold : 15 hp 2 actions
robot armor : 20 hp 1 turn

characters like this

Name : Bob
Job : doctor
bio : is a doctor

jobs :

doctor : you can heal yourself in others
mail person : run really fast ( those crazy dogs helped with that)
farmer : + 2 to all attacks ( this might seem good but be careful choosing )

good luck

• 116 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

looks like i could'nt get to you guys today...I promise i'll do better tomorrow! goodnight to all.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Chaik

You say that and he replies "No. Why wou" he freezes "dude are you okay?" he takes out his knife and tries to stab you. you dodge it take out your gun and shoot him in his arm he throws the knife into the air and you get. You quickly slice and dice his throat faster than a jack rabbit in august (don't ask) your friends are shocked... this is turning bad really bad "LOOOK! OVER THERE THERE'S SOMETHING FLYING!" you think he's gone crazy too but whada you know he's right! he points in front of your car and BOOM! you

A) kill this son of a beyatch with your turret on top of the truck
B) bette get out and run!!!
C) get out with an RPG and show him who he's messing with!
D) get out and say " WTF BEYATCH?! YOU TRYUING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING?!"
E) turn around and DRIVE!!!

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

OH CRUD! the flying thing was another overlord and he blew up the road

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

with a heavy heart you shoot one of your comrades in the neck. "Very well then I beilive you" one of your comrades looks really pi$$ed off he takes out his handgun and says "DIE YOU ************** (fake stars)!!!" while shooting the over lord. oooooh crap guess you lost your disguise you quickly...

A) get into the car and get a mystery weapon
B) run
C) take out your gun and shoot
D) throw a bunch of smoke grenades and normal grenades into the pile up of monsters and try to hide

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name : Chaik
Job : Doctor
bio : Special forces doctor who used to be in the army. His job was to heal soldiers. He was trained. Very little though.
armour: Gold

Couldn't find a better answer.

A.)

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven

"YOU DARE LIE TO ME?!" yells the overlord. Right as he shoots at you you (yes 2 you) jump in the truck. I guess he thought you vaporized because he does'nt shoot the truck unfortunatly he shoots your friends (and they shoot back) while they do that you can hear the overlord say "Cambells (real claw monster name) attack them!" lalalalala you jump out of the truck (matrix style) with an AK-47 in your hands and an RPG in your back. You shoot like crazy and put a total of 48 bullets in the overlord. He falls to the ground. But this isn't over yet there's still the claw monsters. You quickly take out your RPG and shoot BOOM! looks like there's 3 left 20 seconds later they're dead looks like you have only 5 comrades left. Well you all go in the truck and get out of town and...

JALTE HAS COMPLETED A BOSS BATTLE IT MIGHT OF BEEN KINDA EASY BUT HE GETS A REWARD. JALTE NOW HAS 17 HP.

A) Annapollis (4 hours)
B) New York City (7 1/2 hours)
C) Toronto ( 15 1/2 hours
D) San Fransisco ( 1 day)

Each will have a surprise bad or good you decide

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

[b]OH YA I PWNED THE BOSS AND YOU SAID I DID EASILY OOOO I OWN!

A)

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

last one

Chaik

Shoot miss. he shoot back you jump lose 3 hp. crud you hide. He not find. Go to...

A) bar
B) library
C) bank

good version :

You shoot and he dodges it. He forms a ball of energy in his hand and shoots you jump out but your knee hits the ground you lose 2hp (yes i changed it) you run into an alley when there's smoke everywhere you go to

the same choices

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

please put your full character info including your hp

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

i can't do this anymore...it's getting really hard so i will do this hopefully you won't be to pi$$ed off at me...

THE ENDING :

More overlords showed up...just to many to handle.they kept summoning new claw monsters and soon planet earth had no humans left...soon after the last human was killed claw monsters evolved. They were like humans except a little bit smarter (shocking) all were the same color (kinda like sand) and had little spikes on their arms and legs. When the sun finally turned into a red giant and exploded they were already billions of light years away. Nobody knows what became of them well kinda cause everybody died. But a small race of aliens called Loorals found a book in a metal box. The title was "diary" on the first page there were a few names

Authors :

Red
Chaik
Mc Loven
William
Riou
(if i missed anybody srry)

The pages were filled with strange letters but the Loorals translated it and they were amazed of the horrifying stuff they read. Page after page of sadness. The Loorals decided that they should keep this in a museum and they did

THE END

thank you to everybody who participated and srry that you all died in the game. Well...bye bye!

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Ok...

Showing 106-116 of 116