ForumsForum Gamesthe last stand RPG

116 22373
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

okay in this RPG there will be 3 maybe 4 people allowed. the storyline is... the world is ending there are starnge monsters attacking everywhere. russia went dark a year ago USA got destroyed 2 months ago we are in England ( mostly ruins ) and we are giving a last stand.

armors :

copper : 10 hp 3 actions
gold : 15 hp 2 actions
robot armor : 20 hp 1 turn

characters like this

Name : Bob
Job : doctor
bio : is a doctor

jobs :

doctor : you can heal yourself in others
mail person : run really fast ( those crazy dogs helped with that)
farmer : + 2 to all attacks ( this might seem good but be careful choosing )

good luck

• 116 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Chaik

You go downstairs and you get shot you lose 3 hp. you're mad but you know it's better than the claw monsters. The leader casts your arm quickly and asks what your name is you say...

A) why should i tell you you're the one who shot me!
B) my name is Chaik
C) I-I don't remember

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name : Mc Loven
Job : farmer
bio : is a farmer
i have a idea again...
d) stop the truck and take turns guarding and sleeping with my friends

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

if slliM does not answer in 30 minutes i will change what happens.

Mc Loven

You stop the truck and take turns sleeping and guarding...half into the night you switch with someone as you are about to fall asleep you hear a sound outside. Your partner sees that you are awake and asks you to see what it is you look through a small peephole (these trucks have everything!) and you see a raccoon your partner sees that and wants to kill and eat it...you know that is dangerous so you do not let him go and go to sleep as you are in the middle of being asleep and awake the man decides to go outside and kill the raccoon you get up and are about to go after him when "here little raccoo[i]OOOOOOO!" "OH CRUD!!!" HE'S DEAD! you know it's too late for him you quickly lock the door and...

A) wake up everyone and telll them to be on guard
B) go to sleep while getting somebody else to be on guard while telling him what happened
C) go to sleep

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

i will let 2 people ( maybe 1 but for now 2) join

AslakKing
AslakKing
115 posts
Nomad

I join =D

Name : William
Job : Doctor
bio : Is a Doctor

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

William

You have just woken up and you are on a boat a small one you can see the shore it's probably 1/2 a mile away you decide to....

i need your armor

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Name : Chaik
bio : Special forces doctor who used to be in the army. His job was to heal soldiers. He was trained. Very little though.
armour: Gold

lol.
I'll be dramatic and say C.
I-I don't know.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

be back in a couple hours

AslakKing
AslakKing
115 posts
Nomad

Armor: Gold..

Hmm, is it some one else on the boat?
If not, i will take the boat closer to the shore..

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

no but there is a dead body.

William

you take the boat to the shore and get out you are now on a beach "AAAAAA!" you get a horrible head ache and remember everything you were running away with your friend when the creatures attacked you got on the boat but a flying creature ate your friends head and left. (strange) You know that you will not survive without suplies so you...

A) look for shelter and weapons
B) look for food and weapons
C) look for shelter and food

AslakKing
AslakKing
115 posts
Nomad

Armor: Gold

I do: C) Look for shelter and food

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

William

you look for shelter first you find a small metal cabin you go in and there's a mini fridge inside packed with ice cream and water but you need real food you look around and find some candy that'll have to0 do for now because it's getting dark and you're afraid to go outside so you find some stuff and block all doors and windows now you want to...

A) go to sleep
B) you're to horrified stay awake all night
C) slit your neck because this is just to stupid

AslakKing
AslakKing
115 posts
Nomad

Armor: Gold

Id do: A) Go to sleep

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

William

you go to sleep but in the middle of the night you here something outside you look through a crack in the window and see huge claw monsters you almost scream but bite your lips the monsters leave and you calm down a bit but only to stay awake the rest of the night around 5 am you here another sound you look out the window and you see 5 survivors! you are so happy! you quickly let them into the cabin and ask them who they are they say that they have been traveling for hours looking for shelter you give them some water and go out to...

A) go fishing
B) look for food
C) look for weapons

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

You haven't even done mine yet.

Showing 46-60 of 116