ForumsSupport ForumThe huge long topics that take up tons of space..

65 7237
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

whenever i go to community i see huge topics and i see whats going in the chat. When i go in there was a bloody frog i think i dont know but it was nasty.....oh gosh.... When to the other one it said like this guy got a flag or something like that what was going on?

• 65 Replies
windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

Spam...Ignore it..And think blissful thoughts as the spammers get annihalated woot

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

We are waiting for the mods to logon. There have been made several threads about not posting in those long threads. My advise would be waiting, or logging off for today/the next couple of hours.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

There has benn many spam threads every were in the last hour by three people just ignore it!

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

like just 3 minutes ago this guy put like a huge topic and then about ten pictures of a catallic???

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

its spammers who are gonna get their ass handed to em

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Spamwar.jpg
When spam of that caliber occurs, head for the bunkers and wait for the mods.

But about this. I think we really need a character limit to the thread title, as well as censor enabled in them. For there was quite a bit of the 'obscene' words in those thread titles.
Freedom of speech my tail. Not on a PG13 forum. We needs teh censor.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

lotsa bad photos.. i went blind for a couple minutes on one of em o.O

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Guess we all should have logged off when it started... It began roughly two hours ago, and many of us is rather badly injured from this war, I guess...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Fortunately I've seen lots worse, so didn't really affect me... But those baby scraps and the Goatse photos... I feel sorry for all of you guys.

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

I'm kinda new to Armor Games so im not sure if this has ever happened or its common but it was very disturbing...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Guess we all should have logged off when it started... It began roughly two hours ago, and many of us is rather badly injured from this war, I guess...
Mazzelh's (aka Zoph's) ability to dodge damage caused by intarwebz = 99,999%
But yes, it would have been better if people had left. But it's over now?

Sorry for double post.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'm kinda new to Armor Games so im not sure if this has ever happened or its common but it was very disturbing...
It happens every now and then. Last time there was an eruption it was this one guy who partly targeted me. He wasn't so bad, though, didn't post obscenities.
But it has happened before, and will happen again. Sadly.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I would just like to point out I called Strop's attention to the problem, but this happened:

Me: Strop, look at these flamers and ban em!
Strop: Nah, you're crazy.
imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

those pictures were really disturbing i wow

96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

lets the mods handle it

Showing 1-15 of 65