ForumsSupport ForumThe huge long topics that take up tons of space..

65 7243
jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

whenever i go to community i see huge topics and i see whats going in the chat. When i go in there was a bloody frog i think i dont know but it was nasty.....oh gosh.... When to the other one it said like this guy got a flag or something like that what was going on?

• 65 Replies
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

there needs to be some way to stop banned people from making more profiles, porhobo has done it before under different names.i have no idea how it would be accomplished though,

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Well it wouldn't hurt so much to just leave it to the moderators.
That's exactly what I was encouraging people to do while it was happening.
But I just meant... Do so it looks less annoying. Still thinking character limit in titles and censor in titles as well will help... Anything else?

@deth4:
There's IP bans... And I think there's something else as well... I dunno, I think it might be complicated or something. But I hope they stay away.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

That's exactly what I was encouraging people to do while it was happening.
But I just meant... Do so it looks less annoying. Still thinking character limit in titles and censor in titles as well will help... Anything else?

@deth4:
There's IP bans... And I think there's something else as well... I dunno, I think it might be complicated or something. But I hope they stay away.

Well, one option is just to keep banning them until they get tired of it, but they seem to want to reveal who they are instead of staying back and the ol' routine.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

IP bans seem quite strict.... and I also don't see why someone would waste about 5 minutes to create an account just to spam Armorgames and get banned.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

and I also don't see why someone would waste about 5 minutes to create an account just to spam Armorgames and get banned.
None who doesn't do it themselves understand why they do so... But fact is, they do. Thus prevention is needed.
Showing 61-65 of 65