ForumsGamesshould warfare 1917 have a sequal

50 12658
crazyclive
crazyclive
44 posts
Nomad

should warfare 1917 have a sequal that is in 1945 world war two? i think it would be cool

• 50 Replies
Devious
Devious
84 posts
Nomad

Ideas:

Battle of passchendale

Vimy ridge

Technologies:

Creeping Barrage

Foxholes

grenade launcher

Ability to retreat troops and to booby trap trenches.

dragon5xx
dragon5xx
1 posts
Nomad

Definitely, i love this game!

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

It would be awesome to see a sequal of WW2

Crouchbite
Crouchbite
219 posts
Nomad

I think 1917 Warfare should have a sequal because it is a great game.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Possibly WarFare 1942 or Warefare 1916 ( Battle of the Somme)

Devious
Devious
84 posts
Nomad

What if other nations were involved like Canada, Russia,France and the united states.

If any of you have seen passchendale, it's obvious that trenches were not the principle part of warfare.

There should be craters in which troops can hide.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Well if they do make a sequel for it I think that they should add more contries Germany and England isn't alot you shoud have more selections.

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I think it should definitely have a sequal. It'd be easy to do too: WWII.

Mission_Alpha
Mission_Alpha
15 posts
Nomad

If there will be a sequal I think it should stay in the WWI.
Appearantly, some people don't seem to realise that there's a huge difference between the first and the second world war.
The whole game is based on trenches, which didn't play a big role in the WWII. That's exactly why it's nonsense that it'd be easy to do. Also, Devious, why say that trenches weren't the key thing of the WWI, it's about the game, and in the game, trenches are the key thing.
But anyways, even without another story to the game, there are lots of things you could add to the game to give it more depth, like influence of weather conditions, new troops, the ability to create and place mines and barbed wire, etc.
I think adding more countries would also be a nice idea!
It would be a great surprise to me if the game would go back even further, to for example earlier in the WWI or some other, less well-know war.

Devious
Devious
84 posts
Nomad

Trenches were important but there was also town warfare, forts like vimy ridge, and forests. What I am trying to say is that there are more options then just trenches.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Of course it should have a sequel. You can't do a game on world war one without a game on world war two.

Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

I think that there's no question whether or not it should have a sequel, the question is what war would it be? I think another WWI would be good, but I'm sure the same basic concept could be adapted for any other war. I mean, we're talking about the developers who not only gave us Warfare 1917, but The Last Stand 1 and 2, as well as SIn Mark, which I feel is an incredibly underrated game.

theturd
theturd
39 posts
Nomad

Did someone actually suggest that CANADA and France be added to the next game? Really, Canada? What contribution have they ever made to any war? Our Salvation Army could beat them! And France? By the time any battles were fought they had all surrendered and were POW's! There could be an automatic surrender icon with the French flag maybe.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Stop posting on this thread.

ConArtists has already said that there will be a sequel to Warfare 1917

Why are people still jabbering here?

theturd
theturd
39 posts
Nomad

Ranger 250 is a douche. You know who you are.

Showing 31-45 of 50