ForumsGamesshould warfare 1917 have a sequal

50 12656
crazyclive
crazyclive
44 posts
Nomad

should warfare 1917 have a sequal that is in 1945 world war two? i think it would be cool

• 50 Replies
theturd
theturd
39 posts
Nomad

It could indeed work for WW2. Instead of trenches there could be walls, buildings, destroyed vehicles, etc to take cover behind. Air strikes would definitely be cool.
You could be the US, England, Germany or Japan and have a campaign for each. It should be Warfare 1944 to encompass all theatres. But they should change the German morale upgrade with the iron cross that says "the men are inspired by the Kaiser" I don't think a swastika or the "Fuhrer" should inspire anyone.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I think it would be pretty cool. I'm not a real big fan of the war games, but that one is okay. Maybe it could have some more weapons.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Warfare is fun, but it is only fun when you play it once. (just like Sonny (sonny 2 sucks))
And a sequel would be very nice, although I don't know if it would be good or not. Like everyone says, it should probably have its place in WW2. Yes, more soldiers are needed. Maybe some "sea levels"... but I don't know.

argityarg
argityarg
2 posts
Jester

I think it should have a world war 2 part as well with ships and airplanes and buildings.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

with ships and airplanes and buildings.
Did airplanes even exist back then...?
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

In WWII? yeah, there were even planes in WWI, but they weren't practical...

HotAngel
HotAngel
50 posts
Nomad

Maybe I am not 100% sure if it will get a sequel if it does I hope its from WW2 then we could defeat the Germans.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hey everyone concerning Warfare 1917 please refer to this link in Con Artists...blog I guess you could call it.It talks briefly about Warfare 1917.

[url]http://www.conartistgames.com/?cat=13[/url]

This next one talks about what he is working on which includes the next warfare game and the next last stand,and what he plans on doing with them.

[url]http://www.conartistgames.com/?cat=13[/url]

I think this should answer some questions about the game.

http://www.conartistgames.com/?cat=13

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I hope its from WW2 then we could defeat the Germans.

What? WWI was against the Germans too. (right? I'm not making this up am I?)
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

no your right haha

TexanProvo
TexanProvo
408 posts
Nomad

It should and will have a sequal, the question is what time period. The game really works well as a World War I game, but it could work for other time periods, or even wars around that time period. It could be set again in World War I, or the U.S. Civil War, the Spanish American War, the Napoleonic wars, or any one of many other time periods. I heard someone saying something about sea warfare, and I'm not sure if that would work in this type of game, but who knows. But, I'm sure that con artists knows what their doing and will produce something we will all enjoy soon enough.

Darkrenegade24
Darkrenegade24
17 posts
Nomad

i think a sequel would be cool

Toll101
Toll101
103 posts
Nomad

yes it would be pretty cool

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It should and will have a sequal, the question is what time period. The game really works well as a World War I game, but it could work for other time periods, or even wars around that time period. It could be set again in World War I, or the U.S. Civil War, the Spanish American War, the Napoleonic wars, or any one of many other time periods. I heard someone saying something about sea warfare, and I'm not sure if that would work in this type of game, but who knows. But, I'm sure that con artists knows what their doing and will produce something we will all enjoy soon enough.

uh well this games based on the idea of trench warfare which was introduced during the first World War,so I am thinking that it would be based on the second World War.Also as a note I heard people talking about planes a couple pages back hold on...

I think it should have a world war 2 part as well with ships and airplanes and buildings.

OK,I don't know what to say about the buildings,but the planes and ships I would think would only be used as support units that you would use the same way as you do mortars and artillery in the first.Although this could be done easily to tell you the truth.

Did airplanes even exist back then...?

I am thinking at least half of the battles against the Japanese in the Pacific were dog fights in the sky.In fact where do you think the Red Baron came from.He was a pilot during WW2.The dive bombers were mainly used during WW2 as they were invented in that time,because of how inaccurate planes were they would use the whole plane as a targeting device of some sort.Its been a while since I have read up on the exact details about planes in WW2,but let me assure you,planes were invented at the turn of the century(1902 I believe)and were used in just about every war that the US has fought in after that.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

I am thinking at least half of the battles against the Japanese in the Pacific were dog fights in the sky.In fact where do you think the Red Baron came from.He was a pilot during WW2.The dive bombers were mainly used during WW2 as they were invented in that time,because of how inaccurate planes were they would use the whole plane as a targeting device of some sort.Its been a while since I have read up on the exact details about planes in WW2,but let me assure you,planes were invented at the turn of the century(1902 I believe)and were used in just about every war that the US has fought in after that.

1917, lmao planes werent really that good and they didnt get much use, untill later in WWI

1917, this is WWI not WWI omfg why do you think its WWII?

battles against the japanese WERE NOT AIR FIGHTS! it was mostly pacific warfare and island hopping, your thinking of the battle of britain.

the red baron (richtofen or somthing) was a pilot in WWI not WWII god!

planes werent invented in 1902..... wow.

did you do history yet? cuase most of your facts are wrong o.o
Showing 16-30 of 50