ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStory... I waz bored... (necro)

69 22390
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

*David Attenbrough*
Our story starts with a boy aged at 17, locked in a weapons shed while a nuclear holocost is happening... -As you can see, these two monkeys are mat- (On the script sir)... What? Oh rite... During this holocost, a new type of monster has dawned... Its called... A COMBIE!!! (Sir... Typo) Oh what? oh ZOMBIE!!!... Now this kid has a special power... He cannot feel fear or pain... He can't become a zombie either... So as thi - Cuts off the boring script-
*[/David Attenbrough]*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason was holed up... He could hear screams and yells coming from every possible direction possible... The yells turned into moans as he armed himself with a p90 with practically impossible ammo, and took up a fire axe. The door bulged in.. Then explode under the pressure of 8 lumbering zombies. "How stupid..." Jason thought as he hacked off one head, and another 2 in quick succession... He pulled out a shotty and blasted another 3 into the wall. Of the last two, they were stumbling towards Jason when the one on the right stepped on the left's foot making it trip. Jason shot it in the head as the other one tripped over a pipe on the floor. The zombie brawling to get up had its head crushed by jasons boot.

~New concept idea in Zombie Slaying... =F

• 69 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Oh I see, that would makes sense, about it not making sense O_O

How are you a bad storyteller? Okay maybe you can be a bad storyteller but not story writer ^^
<-is clever

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Lol... stop making me think xD
And im supposed to be bad at both... apparently xD
This proves wrong =]

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

It is good, but the other ones are better. Glad to see you still make them! =)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Lol... stop making me think xD

Are you talking to me or Riou? If me then...
*extremly whiny voice*I'm not making you think, it's just part of my own dysfunctional common sense to exploit certain things I may happen to notice, in order to prove my overall point, guuuuuhhhh*random*, which is that you're a good story writer.

I leik zombbi...
Zombbi; n. undead, or zombie, rabbits; a word in foreignese.
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

*whine* you are seriously gonna kill me with all that info.. xD
Anyway wtf Zombbi?

wtf; v. use this when some random does something random; a word in cyberlanguage.

Good to know that Zega isnt the only wierd one here...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

*Quickly sketches, captures, and digitizes*
Had to 'wft' the Zombbi, now I must inform you!
So to end this offtopicness, HERE IS THE ZOMBBI!!! Its a little big...
The Zombbi
That's how I look when I'm going to school =P

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Good to know that Zega isnt the only wierd one here...

D: Am I weird? I do not think so sam I am!
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Come on Esuna dude! Continue the awesome story! It was the only story here in AG that actually made me laugh! Can you put Firetail in? Hahaha he would make an awesome ally with his Fire powers!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Come on Esuna dude! Continue the awesome story! It was the only story here in AG that actually made me laugh! Can you put Firetail in? Hahaha he would make an awesome ally with his Fire powers!

Ill make one soon mabye... When i finish reading naruto xD
Also, we dont want to overrate it with magical powers... Then there is no point for it to be human... We will just give him alot and alot of firebombs and a flamethrower! =P
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Then there is no point for it to be human... We will just give him alot and alot of firebombs and a flamethrower! =P

Lolz, that's what I was thinking. Magic and stuffs like that will ruin it, he'll just be a crazy pyromaniac ^^
Although heck if you give him firepowers you might as well give him a flaming tail and slap Narnia on this story.
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Lool... naw...
Anyway, i mite be changing the next chapter name so it wont be "The Scar"

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Chapter 6 - Firetail Madness
Day 3 - 4am - Daylight Comes
Daylight came and the leftover zombies just stood there before being fried into ashes. Some were smart enough to retreat sparking Jason's earlier thought that some of them might still have mind control over their bodies and their thirst for blood. As soon as the bloodslaught ended, strop had set out collecting the bodies for fuel. Zega had decided to nap, while Cenere and Zophia joined him. Jason had other plans. He had told Zega that he was going to look for survivors as he set out with only his trusty katana again. He began walking towards the football stage where he saw a child no older than Zega hiding in the back alley. Jason walked up to the child as he darted from behind the dumpster and held a gun pointed at Jason.
"Whoa, easy there... Im a human."
The kid lowered the gun.
"Another survivor?"
"Yeah... Whats your name?"
"Firetail."
"Hrmm... Nice name."
Jason had rethought his route.
"This kids got flame."
Jason decided to take Firetail back to the base, where he gave him a flamethrower, 5 molotov cocktails and a light vest.
"What now?" Firetail asked.
"Were going hunting!" Jason said with a spark in his eye.
They slowly continued their way towards the arena, Jason still equipped with his Katana, Firetail holding his flamethrower with pride.

Day 3 - 6am - The Dark Arena
They had reached the entrance of the arena when Jason stopped.
"Allright... We need a plan. This hole is the only entrance and exit outta here, so you stay close."
"Yes."
"Okay, thanks to the cheapness of this town, you cant reach the seats without climbing ladders, and these idiots cant climb ladders. So, im going to get Esuna to run through the electrics and light the stadium. Then we run in and kill all the zombies, making our night stand easier?"
"Got it." Firetail gripped his flamethrower close.
"In for the kill..."
The lights blared and they both ran in, Firetail throwing a firebomb ahead, blazing the field.
Zombie Count Initiated
70/70 Zombies Remain
Jason jumped through the flames and slashed two zombies down as he unsheathed his katana. A third attack from the right, he ducked and stabbed it in the shin as a fourth lumbered over. He drove the katana deeper into the zombies leg as he got up, took a knife off his belt and threw it straight at the zombie. It slashed right through its eye and pierced the one behind between the eyes. He bend down and grabbed his katana. Jason took it out and drove it up the third zombies stomach, spilling blood everywhere and eventually clashing with its throat. Jason then changed the angle of the sword, and brought it up straight through the throat.
65/70 Zombies Remain
Firetail had taken a route around the fire, having seven zombies face him at the front and four at the back. He let his flame loose as he burnt them the ashes, their dying roars stop in a dead silence. The four at the back were slowly advancing but the last one soon stopped. It looked at Firetail with horror as he burnt the other three to a crisp.
"You think?" Firetail asked as the Zombie slowly tilted its chin up and down.
"Well... Think this"
Firetail lifted his flamethrower as the face of horror was replaced with one of hunger. The zombie lunged and Firetail shoved the muzzle of the flamethrower into its mouth.
"Goodbye..."
Flames erupted out of the zombies mouth, nose, eyes and ears and he let the flamethrower loose.
"This is madness..." Firetail said as a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead.
58/70 Zombies Remain
Somewhere behind the fire Jason heard Firetail say that the slaughter was madness.
"This isn't madness.... THIS... IS.... SPARTA!!!!!!!!" Jason let loose a roar as he brought his foot around into the face of another attacking zombie, twisting its neck and destroying its nerves. Another zombie came from behind and Jason didnt hesitate. As his foot came down he lept at the zombie with incredible speed. His sword ripped straight through the zombies stomach and knocked it to the ground.
"Your dead"
Jason stood up and killed the zombie off with his finishing move, plunging his foot down into the eyes. Jason removed his katana, wiping it on the shirt of the dead zombie. He stood facing the wall... What seemed to be moaning was replaced with silence. Then a sound. Jason backflipped over what seemed to be a zombie about to bite him. As jason was spinning in the air, he split the zombies head in half and landed.
"Cmon... More" Jason said as he ran into the forever decreasing group.
55/70
Firetail slowly creeped around the fire that was blocking his view. He was met with the gaze of at least half a dozen of them.
"Argh... You guys are everywhere!!" Firetail opened the gas on his flamethrower when it ran out before being able to reach the last zombie, which was making its ever slow advance towards him.
"You like fist?"
Firetail punched the zombie straight in the jaw, sending it flying. It hit the ground with a thud and tried to get up. Firetail walked up to the struggling zombie and shoved one of his firebombs in its mouth.
"See how you like this."
He lit the tissue and ran towards the sound of a blade whirling. Just before he got there he looked back as the zombie's head burst into flames, Shutting down the brain.
46/70 Zombies Remain
Jason had beheaded 3 zombies in a whirlwind of destruction when he saw Firetail running towards him. It seemed the kid had burned out all his ammo, so he tossed a knife to him and with the same hand he had flung a knife backwards piercing a zombie in the stomach making it buckle and fall forwards on its knees. He swung around and lopped the head off sending it flying into the giant flame that Firetail had first created. Firetail then caught the knife and stabbed one through the eye. He spun around and hit one behind him straight in the ear.
40/70 Zombies Remain
A group of 20 or so zombies were walking towards the duo as Firetail had lobbed one of his firebombs. It hit one of the zombies in the eye as it exploded. This put them in a rage which granted them the ability to run, due to the fear of getting burnt.
"It seems that they can run... When on fire."
Five of those burning zombies had run towards the two in fear of the flames as Jason bent down and cut the legs of one and stabbed another three in the heart. With the last zombie, Firetail threw his knife as it pierced the zombie in the neck, cutting off its breathing as it collapsed onto the ground, clutching its throat. Firetail bent down, retrieved his knife, and ran towards the last group.
18/70 Zombies Remain
The last group of zombies were near the wall when Jason threw his katana. It pierced one zombie through the neck sideways and another through the jaw, finally getting stuck in the wall. Jason ran up to the katana grabbed it and propped himself up on the wall. He was flung sideways as the katana slid from the wall. Jason let the katana fly and it beheaded another four zombies.
12/70 Zombies Remain
Firetail had dodged jason's flying katana as he fly kicked a zombie into a bunch of others, creating a skittles effect, knocking them all over. He then took a firebomb and threw it at the one he knocked over. It exploded as the alcohol covered the zombies body, burning it. The zombie flailed its arms and set another one on fire. The same happened until they were all burnt to a crisp.
3/70 Zombies Remain
Jason had lost his katana as three zombies cornered him.
"This is not how im going out..."
Jason got up and drew his last knife. He raised it up and stuck one zombie through the skull. He then took it out and got another one in the temple. For the last zombie he stuck the knife in the wall. He then took a few steps and roundhoused the zombie straight into the knife, covering it with blood and leaving the zombie suspended on the wall.
"Come Firetail.. We are done here."
He took his katana up and they started walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yupyup, chapter change ^^

Anywho, does someone want to animate these fights?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Hahaha i knew you were going to add firetail! I'm such a great predictor! now all you need to do is add another person in armorgames preferably another mod?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

That...was...EPIC!!!!!!

I just read all of them and all I have to say is:

Over-the-top Awesome. Like Chuck Norris, just not as crazy cool. lol. Roundhouse kick to the jaw.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

now all you need to do is add another person in armorgames preferably another mod?

Well i have Zophia and Strop... Mabye just some more regular AG contributers?

That...was...EPIC!!!!!!
I just read all of them and all I have to say is:
Over-the-top Awesome. Like Chuck Norris, just not as crazy cool. lol. Roundhouse kick to the jaw.

Lol. Thanks, i dont wanna be better than Chuck Norris anyway... He mite come to kill me =O xD
Showing 16-30 of 69