ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStory... I waz bored... (necro)

69 22391
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

*David Attenbrough*
Our story starts with a boy aged at 17, locked in a weapons shed while a nuclear holocost is happening... -As you can see, these two monkeys are mat- (On the script sir)... What? Oh rite... During this holocost, a new type of monster has dawned... Its called... A COMBIE!!! (Sir... Typo) Oh what? oh ZOMBIE!!!... Now this kid has a special power... He cannot feel fear or pain... He can't become a zombie either... So as thi - Cuts off the boring script-
*[/David Attenbrough]*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason was holed up... He could hear screams and yells coming from every possible direction possible... The yells turned into moans as he armed himself with a p90 with practically impossible ammo, and took up a fire axe. The door bulged in.. Then explode under the pressure of 8 lumbering zombies. "How stupid..." Jason thought as he hacked off one head, and another 2 in quick succession... He pulled out a shotty and blasted another 3 into the wall. Of the last two, they were stumbling towards Jason when the one on the right stepped on the left's foot making it trip. Jason shot it in the head as the other one tripped over a pipe on the floor. The zombie brawling to get up had its head crushed by jasons boot.

~New concept idea in Zombie Slaying... =F

• 69 Replies
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

If you read the Part A the scan revealed a zombie holding a baseball bat... "Armed" doesn't mean it has to be a gun -Anime airblow- <3

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

hehe ^^ soon little raptor soon (makes me feel sad i left you out of the 5 that went to the plant... D

Wasn't I just a random survivor that died later on? I can't remember o_O But I thought I got eateded XD

And I'm not little, I'm 5'1" that's average *agnry shouting face* >=O
Lol.
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Wasn't I just a random survivor that died later on? I can't remember o_O But I thought I got eateded XD

No... thats a random memory/thought guy, your still in it ^^ I think o_o"
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

PLEASE UPDATE. Bored like hell need something to do. Time for the scary look to sacre you into writing the next chapter! > RAWR!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Heh -anime sweatdrop-, stop working me ^__^ im thinkin of putting up another AG story too ^__^

anyway here

Chapter 9 - The Bloodlust Strain
Day 4 - 3pm [Sidenote - We got the time back ^__^]
Riou and Sllim had begun to install Esuna into the plants mainframe. Firetail had propped Jason up onto a table and took a blood sample where he ran it through Esuna and sent the info to Zega.
"This seems incredibly peculiar"
"Zega, why the hell are you talking strangely?"
"Hehe... You got me. What Jason has here is a virus, inducing increased senses when the body gets heated up. We could extract the virus from this blood to make a pill to be used in combat, although it could have a similar effect to ecstasy, heating the body up to dangerous heats. Jason seems to be able to take it due to his "Superhuman" Ability"
"Thats seems nice"
"Yes, anyway. You will need to hold up for the night, i am developing a materializing system that will transfer the things here but that will drain the energy, neutralizing Strop's Base System and Esuna"
"Doesn't that mean... That we are here alone... With out own firepower"
"Yes but you have Jason... And Strop can still roll around in the tank.."

Short chapter hehe >:3
But the fighting will come next chapter, and ill whack it in my head to get it done within this week -hopes to build up suspension-

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Very short chapter, very long break of writing the story. I mean it doesn't take three weeks to write a chapter. Does it?

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Zomgzomg -ressurect-

Chapter 10 - Stayin' The Night
Jason woke up, his vision was still blurred. He was in a small room, it was the arms room and there were weapons piled all over the place. People were yelling outside and Jason alerted his senses. He got up and scouted the room for his p90 and katana. He slung the katana over his back, pocketed a couple of grenades and readied his p90. He crept up to the door and paused. He burst into the other room to find the bottom floor of the plant empty and filled with zombies. Judging from all the yells, all the humans were still alive upstairs. On the outside to his right was his helmet. He slid the helmet over his eyes and Esuna's targeting systems engaged. The zombies in front of him turned around and their main focus was now Jason.
[Zombie Count Initialized]
30/30 Remain
A zombie paused, roared and then charged. Jason uppercutted the zombie with his p90, breaking its jaw and making it tumble backwards. He shot it in the head as all the other zombies wavered. Jason looked up and he was surrounded by zombies. Three charged from the front, four from the back. Jason pumped the first zombie with 4 rounds from his p90 and the second with 5. By the time the second was dead the third was practically on top of him, not to mention the other four behind him. He grabbed the zombie in front of him and flicked around. He shoved the p90 in the zombie's mouth and sprayed the other four with a rain of bullets until all he heard was repetitive clicking.
23/30 Remain
Cursing he slung the p90 over his back and pulled out his katana. From his left twin zombies advanced. He leapt and gutted the zombie on the right. Crouching and adjusting the position of his katana, he sliced the left zombie in half. One grabbed him from behind and he charged the katana and swung behind his back. The zombie was pierced in the leg as an electric surge spreaded throughout its body connecting with Jason.
"Oooh.. That tingles..."
4 Advanced from behind, 5 from his right.
Sheathing his katana, he reloaded his p90 with charged bullets. Jason dodge rolled forward and faced his rear attackers. Careful to preserve his ammunition, 2 bullets ripped into the first zombie's chest, 1 in the second zombies neck and 2 in the third's face. The last one advanced and he bashed it in the head with the p90 as his left side was assaulted. He gripped the closest zombie's neck and shoved a grenade into its mouth. He threw it down and dashed back as the explosion sent him backwards.
11/30 Remain
He slung the p90 over his back and took his katana. He dashed upstairs and Riou, Sllim and Firetail were in the final room, shooting out the windows with the door boarded up. Their faces, lined with determination lit up when Jason stumbled upstairs. He charged the katana and pierced a zombie in the back, sliding his katana further in until all was left was hilt. Riou shot a zombie is the head and the bullet flew all the way through, an eyeball hanging off it.
9/30 Remain
Decapitating another zombie, Jason dashed to the right and swung the katana around into its face. Sllim blasted a zombie with 5 rounds and another 3 to make its head explode. Firetail lasered one in the stomach and its guts spilled all over the floor.
5/30 Remain
Sheathing his katana, Jason brought out his p90 and bashed a zombie in the face. He sprayed 12 bullets into 3 zombies and shoved the end of his p90 into the mouth of another zombie. He paused for a moment and then shot 2 rounds.
Zombie count disabled, all zombies dead

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Roar im hungry... -grumbles- RESSURECTION <3

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

He cannot feel fear or pain... He can't become a zombie either

but he can die if he has no weapons except his body, gets tired and, to make it worse, if he is outnumbered by zombies.

how about a mutated, stronger, boss-like zombie? or a character with a device to comand two or three robot animals to fight for him while he snipes the zombies?

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

No, this isnt TOO violent.. *Sarcasm*

Showing 61-69 of 69