ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStory... I waz bored... (necro)

69 22393
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

*David Attenbrough*
Our story starts with a boy aged at 17, locked in a weapons shed while a nuclear holocost is happening... -As you can see, these two monkeys are mat- (On the script sir)... What? Oh rite... During this holocost, a new type of monster has dawned... Its called... A COMBIE!!! (Sir... Typo) Oh what? oh ZOMBIE!!!... Now this kid has a special power... He cannot feel fear or pain... He can't become a zombie either... So as thi - Cuts off the boring script-
*[/David Attenbrough]*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason was holed up... He could hear screams and yells coming from every possible direction possible... The yells turned into moans as he armed himself with a p90 with practically impossible ammo, and took up a fire axe. The door bulged in.. Then explode under the pressure of 8 lumbering zombies. "How stupid..." Jason thought as he hacked off one head, and another 2 in quick succession... He pulled out a shotty and blasted another 3 into the wall. Of the last two, they were stumbling towards Jason when the one on the right stepped on the left's foot making it trip. Jason shot it in the head as the other one tripped over a pipe on the floor. The zombie brawling to get up had its head crushed by jasons boot.

~New concept idea in Zombie Slaying... =F

• 69 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

He mite come to kill me

There is no MIGHT about it. Your sure to die. lol

Anyways, I was gonna say something abouit it not being realistic at all, but it just seemed to awosome to critisize, so I will leave you slide.

P.s. Wanna learn more about zombies? What a place for intelligent converstaio nabout zombies?

THEN CHEK OUT THE ZSC CLUB IN THE TAVERN NEAR YOU!
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Ooh Regular AG contributors? How about me hahaha...

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Chapter 7 - The Second Resistance
Day 3 - 6am

Jason and Firetail had returned to the scrapheap with speed. When they arrived, Zega was up but Zophia and Cenere were still asleep. Zega was alert and ran straight to them when they came.
"We have recieved a transmission through the security cameras. Esuna ran through them and found a resistance of 4 just about 2 km from here."
"Were on it, we just need to restock."
"Im not done yet... Strop has made a sword for you."
"Huh?"
Zega handed Jason a katana like his own right now.
"Whats the diff?"
"Strop has added a button near where your thumb should be."
Jason checked and sure enough there was a little switch just like a light switch.
"Flick that on and your sword charges with electricity, shocking and shutting down the mind of anything it is stuck in."
"Wow... Tell strop i say thanks. But we need to head off now."
Firetail had grabbed another flamethrower since he left his other one at the stadium. He restocked his firebombs and slung a second tank of fuel onto his back.
"Enough to keep me running..."
Soon after they had arrived, they left. Running towards the minor resistance. Stupid enough, they had barricaded themselves in a mall. They had the lights on, but it wasnt enough power to fry the oncoming zombies. Putting in the factor that the mall was giant, Jason and Firetail needed to be fast.

Day 3 - 7am - The start of destruction
While Jason and Firetail had reached the mall they had decided that it would be a good option to destroy it, thus removing all zombies in it. They would need to get the survivors out first...

It was the third day of our sirvival... Second of mine... We had been stockpiled with alot of weapons, but the amount of living dead attacking us was more. I had survived with three more humans... One named slliM (Yeah... Funny name), another named Riou and the last named RaptorExx. We were at a small starbucks cafe. Shooting, slashing and doing whatever we could to get the Zombies dead. They were piling from everywhere. They came from the second floor and from outside. And there were 6 floors on this building...

Day 2 - 12pm
I was pretty much gone. I had lost my energy, running for 4 hours to get to this resistance. Finally, i got given a gun and told to shoot. I was with Riou... He got the Spaz, i got the Pistol. We were shooting the shit outta every damn thing in sight. The bloodspray was wide and everything we saw was red. Untill finally... I passed out...
Silence...
Nothing...
"Hheeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!! Wwwaaaaakkkkeee uuuuupppp!"
I looked up... Everything was blurry.
"Wweeee neeeeedd tooo geet to the second floor!"
I sat up, they had cleared a path to the elevator and Riou was dragging me to it.
"Argh!"
He was hit aside by a force unknown... I was too tired to think.
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Riou reached out and shouted just as i felt a sharp pain in my neck. I blacked out.
Am i dead...?
Will these things infect me...?
Only one chance to find out...
I woke up once more. The resistance had left me. As i stood up i was surrounded by these beings. They had taken no notice of me. I stood up and my mind was attacked. Attacked with the urge to feed. To feed on human flesh. The urge attacked. I defended. I barricaded my mind as the urge slipped away. I tried to run away from all the zombies but i was restricted to a walk.
"!!"
I had become what i was truely trying to fight. This was the suffering. I pushed all the zombies aside, taking no note of them falling over. They didnt seem to care as they saw me as one of them. I slowly walked up the steps and turned my head to hear gunfire and see muzzleflash from a sports store. By the time i reached it, Riou had shoved his spaz straight into my forehead. I opened my mouth and uttered two words.
"Do it..."
Riou's eyes opened wide as slliM had shot me in the ear. Riou shouted at slliM but i made no notice. My second death had come and i was willing to accept it. Riou bent down and felt my pulse.
It stopped...

Day 3 - 8am - Breach
Jason and Firetail had charged through the door. Jason had taken the quick route, slashing everything untill he had reached the stairs. Firetail was to keep the way clear, enableing a quick escape. Once that was done, he was to place charges all around the building.
Zombie Count Initialized
40/40 Zombies Remain
Jason charged up the stairs and stuck his sword straight into the area above the kneecap of a zombie. It stumbled forward and jason took out a knife and stuck it in the zombie's eye. It slumped down onto Jason. He pulled out his katana first and then took out his knife. He put the knife away and continued up the steps. Another zombie charged at him and he plunged his katana into its stomach. The zombie looked at him as he flicked the switch on his katana. The body of the zombie seemed to radiate with electricity as its eyes glowed a bright blue and a crackling sound was heard. Jason flipped the switch back and let the zombie slide backwards. As Jason walked passed he noticed smoke comeing out of its mouth.
"Ouch... Musta hurt..."
38/40 Zombies Remain
Firetail put a charge on the desk of the starbucks that the small resistance had previously barricaded in. He looked around the corner and he saw a group of ten zombies just standing there as if they were waiting for food.
"These things would rot anyway..."
He charged out with his flamethrower and blasted them with a hot torrent of fire. They screeched as their burnt carcasses slumped down onto the floor. Firetail proceeded with planting the charges.
28/40 Zombies Remain
As Jason reached the top of the stairs he ducked back down. Five zombies were advancing to his position. He flipped the switch as the blade buzzed. He vaulted over the rail and beheaded the first zombie, its internals frying. The first zombie shot backwards into the second one and the charge was transferred. The second one was hit with the sheer power of electricity and it exploded. Spraying blood everywhere.
"SHIT!!!!!!!"
Jason flipped back over the rail again as the buzzing flesh was sent flying. He looked back up and the last three were on the floor, knocked out by the electricity. As he carefully walked through the dead bodies, he stuck his katana i one of each eye. He looked up and he saw the light of guns flashing and another seventeen zombies closing in on that position.
"Argh... Bull..."
23/40 Zombies Remain
Jason slid his hand over the switch and threw his katana. It lodged itself in the shoulder of one zombie, causing it to spasm as it fell on its knees. He ran forward and collided with his katana, slicing the zombie in two. He brought it around to his left beheading a zombie in the process. Another one put its arm on his shoulder and he swung is arm around, piercing it in through the ribs sideways. Jason felt a shudder of electricity run through him before the zombie slumped lifeless.
20/40 Zombies Remain
Firetail had finished and stationed himself beside the door. A cold finger touched his neck and he swung aside, burning a hole straight through the zombies stomach lighting it on fire and burning another one behind it. A third attacked him from behind and he pushed it against the wall. He finished it the same way he had finished one before. He put the muzzle of the gun into its open mouth and let the zombie explode inside out.
17/40 Zombies Remain
Jason had continue spinning in a circle with his electrified katana, shocking and killing another five zombies in the process. One had attacked him from behind, he grabbed a knife and flipped it over his back. Getting the zombie in the eye. One more stumbled from the right but it tripped falling at Jason's feet. He stabbed it straight through the back of the head, shutting down the brain both with the steel and the electricity. The survivors cheered and shot another three zombies down.
8/40 Zombies Remain
Jason had tripped backwards, shocking a zombie that had stumbled from in front of him. It slid backwards as one came from behind. From the ground Jason stabbed it in the chest and used it for leverage to get up. A zombie came from behind the one he had stabbed and he shoved his katana further. The survivor called Riou had ran out and smacked a zombie in the face with the end of his shotgun. He broke its neck, killing all the nerves. He then turned around and shot another zombie in the eye, sending blood everywhere.
There were three zombies left and Jason used his knifes to kill them. The first knife landed in the zombies eye. The second Jason had charged with electricity just after throwing it by tappind the handle with his sword. The last knife had gone straight through the mouth of the last zombie propelling it backwards.
Zombie Count Dismissed - Condition (All Zombies Dead)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thats the end of that chapter... Be sure to catch up later for more ^^

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Woohoo! I am in the story! I bet i look suave hahaha anyways good job now I'm always gonna read this stuff!

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

That story totaly owns! Please make more! You are the best!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

AWESOME! I'm in the story!

It's getting better and better.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Please dude you gotta make more chapters! And in case you forget always add the Riou! Hahaha...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

O_OUUUU
ok, wait, lemme get this straight.
I busted my arse at least 3 times before, making decent literary pieces (not saying yours aren't), yet when I make a thread about them and their name, they get maybe 12 views in a week. yet this has been here for a couple days, and it's already gotten 30 or so comments with the title: "Story. . .I was bored...". WHAT THE HECK GUYS?!

Meh, I'm not taking the nuclear holocaust zombie thing just doesn't appeal. Sorry :P

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

When is the next part coming? It's been almost 2 Days i just can't wait to hear more zombie action!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

thoad, check the first post, this thing has been going since december... I just had a christmas/birthday/newyears break. But im back and continued the story ^^

Riou...
I'm gonna make the next chapter in say... 9 hours, thats 7pm for me ^^
Im just playing around with my new notebook =P

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

yet this has been here for a couple days, and it's already gotten 30 or so comments with the title: "Story. . .I was bored...". WHAT THE HECK GUYS?!
\\
WHERE WAS I WHEN THIS HAPPENED??? I like your stuffs about the nergyl and all the dark scary thingies, I never saw anything >_<

Anyway whyz am I in the survival pool? If this were to happen for real I'd be dead already O_O I have no survival skills at all XD Unless I had some crazy weapons, I'd run around like a little serial killer, since killing flesh-eating zombies is legal, right?
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

New notebook eh? Well have fun Esuna but i wonder what fun can a notebook do unless ripping it apart

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Come on! It's been ages since the last chapter, I want more zombie stories on art, music and writing. I could write a zombie story. Actully I'm going to write a random story for this part of the forums.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Come on!!! We want more zombie mayhem and more of us in it what's taking you so long? It's almost been a month since the last part you released! We want more "Story... I waz bored..."!!!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

o_O
-resurrect-
wow didnt know this was so popular x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 - Burn A Hole In Me [Part A]
Day 3 - 3pm
"Wake up man... We need to find a pure source of water"
"Unh?"
Jason woke to Zega slapping him.
"What do you want?"
"We need fresh water, where there is no damn zombie blood or bits in it..."
"Allright... Firetail tags along"
"Ah.. on the point of Firetail... We have a little present for him"
"Huh... What?"
Zega pulled out a rifle that seemed like nothing from this world.
"What is this now?"
"Laser beam rifle... It uses the power of about 20 green lasers and since these zombies are quite sensitive to light, this will burn a hole straight through them"
"Hmm... Nice"
"With two settings, Firetail can pick off enemies from afar with the concentrated beam or spread it, giving a range of about 1m by 1m, frying any zombie that decides to get in the way"
Jason smiled.
"Well then, lets find Firetail then"
"Hes over there in the small junk-cave"
Jason got up and took the rifle from Zega. He walked towards Firetail's tent and heard some loud snoring. Zega was normally the only one up during the day, touching up Strop and Esuna. Everyone else slept, waiting for the night of endless slaughter. Jason dropped the rifle next to Firetail and wrote a note. It read.
"Heres a little toy to help with the killing, find us outside when you wake up"
"Alright, come brief me on this water source"
Zega took Jason up to the main building.
"Well close is a "said" water purification plant. This plant will have a large purifier in it and a vast amount of pure water, so we will need you, Firetail, Sllim and Riou to set up base at the plant. Esuna has detected only one entrance so keeping the zombies out will be easy, but remember to hole the place out first. We have set up packs for Sllim and Riou, two mountable sentry guns that can also be AI controlled. Which brings me to my next point"
Zega handed Jason a bike helmet which had been modded. It looked more sleeker and had an antenna that sprouted out the side of the helm.
"Put it on"
Jason took the helm and carefully put it on his head. As soon as it settled down, a rush of information shot through him and a digital human appeared before his eyes.
"Wha-"
"Greetings, i am Esuna"
"Umm, Zega... Dont tell me you put Esuna in this helmet? Doesnt he need to run the base"
"That antenna is connected to this base here, and can go far enough to the plant"
A map of the plant rushed up to his eyes.
"What cha doing?"
Riou and Sllim had woken up and walked towards the main building.
"Riou, Sllim we have a mission for you"
"What about me?"
Firetail had woken up too with the rifle slung over his shoulder.
"You too... But first with the helmet. That helmet is implanted with a bit of Esuna but most of him is still here. Plus this will help you aim for the headshot."
"Mmm... Good, thankyou"
"Now, i need to brief these people too"
Jason sat back while Zega told Sllim, Riou and Firetail the mission.

Day 3 - 5pm
The team had walked up to the plant where Riou and Sllim had proceeded to set up the guns. Jason has set a charge on the door and Firetail has set his rifle onto long range mode.
"Esuna, run a scan of the building"
A map popped up and the zombies were there like glowing lights. There was a zombie on the second floor holding a bat.
"Looks like it died with the bat... Lets go"
Zombie Count Initialized
30/30 Zombies Remain
Jason blew the charge and unsheathed his katana. He slashed a zombie into four pieces as he entered the room and Firetail had burned a hole into the skull of a zombie upstairs.
"Firetail! You take the downstairs i got the upstairs"
Jason front flipped over a zombie to the left and sliced it in half. He proceeded to run up the stairs as he charged the katana. He ran up, but as he reached the top of the stairs, the charge blew and the katana shot an electrical beam at Firetail. Firetail bent over backwards. And the beam struck a zombie through the torso and disabled its brain, killing it instantly.
O_O" <<< Firetail's Face
"Oh wow, never knew it would do that"
26/30 Zombies Remain
Jason charged his sword again and aimed it at a zombie stumbling its way towards him. BZZT! The bolt fired and it hit the zombie in the shoulder spinning it ----> way backwards and making it ricochet off another one. With another two zombies down, Jason proceeded his way into the 2nd room on the 2nd floor. Firetail had switched his rifle to burst mode and blazed 3 zombies as screeches rang throughout the plant. A zombie grabbed Firetail's head as a bullet burst through its temple, splattering blood everywhere. Riou entered with an AK47 resting on his shoulder.
"Sllim is a bit slow.."
20/30 Zombies Remain
Jason kicked down the door and sent a zombie flying into a computer. He sheathed his katana and took out his trusty shotgun.
"Lets see how you work Esuna"
He let Esuna take control and he experienced an almost 360 degree of vision. The first shot was fired through the downed zombies skull, bursting its head into little pieces. The second shot was in a zombies groin making it fall forwards. On the ground, the third shot was through the head and Jason proceeded to the 3rd room.
18/30 Zombies Remain
Firetail and Riou had gone into the 2nd room on the 1st floor where there were 5 zombies, 2 on the left side and 3 on the right. Firetail swung his rifle middle ----> right and sliced those three zombies in half. Riou had taken the far left one shooting two bullets through its neck and one through its mouth. The 3rd - 6th bullets were put through the last zombies eye.
13/30 Zombies Remain

Showing 31-45 of 69