ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStory... I waz bored... (necro)

69 22392
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

*David Attenbrough*
Our story starts with a boy aged at 17, locked in a weapons shed while a nuclear holocost is happening... -As you can see, these two monkeys are mat- (On the script sir)... What? Oh rite... During this holocost, a new type of monster has dawned... Its called... A COMBIE!!! (Sir... Typo) Oh what? oh ZOMBIE!!!... Now this kid has a special power... He cannot feel fear or pain... He can't become a zombie either... So as thi - Cuts off the boring script-
*[/David Attenbrough]*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason was holed up... He could hear screams and yells coming from every possible direction possible... The yells turned into moans as he armed himself with a p90 with practically impossible ammo, and took up a fire axe. The door bulged in.. Then explode under the pressure of 8 lumbering zombies. "How stupid..." Jason thought as he hacked off one head, and another 2 in quick succession... He pulled out a shotty and blasted another 3 into the wall. Of the last two, they were stumbling towards Jason when the one on the right stepped on the left's foot making it trip. Jason shot it in the head as the other one tripped over a pipe on the floor. The zombie brawling to get up had its head crushed by jasons boot.

~New concept idea in Zombie Slaying... =F

• 69 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Hurrah! 10/10 this is such a good story and it has me in it!

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

cooooooooooooooooooooooool

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

cooooooooooooooooooooooool

sppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam o_O

Anyway i will complete
Chapter 8 - Burn A Hole In Me [Part B]
later :3
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Thank you Esuna base, you should be a writer. Wait... are you a writer?

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Nope.... Im only in year 9 o_O
Anyway with the start of school i mite even take loonger to write up stories but i assure you they will be great ^^

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

"Sllim is a bit slow.."

I loled. And yes, I am slow.

Awesome. Just Awesome.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Lolz a new chapter(yay).
*reads*
Was epicly awesome ^^
I won't say anything else cause you already know it's a goodz story o_O

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Chapter 8 - Burn A Hole In Me - Subheading [The Bloodlust Virus] [Part B]
Firetail and Riou had gone into the 2nd room on the 1st floor where there were 5 zombies, 2 on the left side and 3 on the right. Firetail swung his rifle middle ----> right and sliced those three zombies in half. Riou had taken the far left one shooting two bullets through its neck and one through its mouth. The 3rd - 6th bullets were put through the last zombies eye.
13/30 Zombies Remain

Jason bashed down the door in the third room. As a zombie ran at him he charged the katana. When Jason and the zombie were three metres apart he experienced a sharp pain around his head, and even more pain in his eye-sockets. When the pain stopped the zombie had almost reached him. Jason seemed stronger and more agile. The pain had messed up with his senses, his vision turning into a grey, outlining solid objects in a smokey black. His smell had told him the difference from friend and foe, the zombies being depicted with a red outline and humans with a green outline. His hearing had increased aswell, with him being able to single out sounds and hear the fights of firetail. The zombie swung itself at Jason as he did a reversal and slashed it in half. A second zombie rushed its way towards Jason and he charged the katana. It short circuited and electricity pulsed through Jason's hand. He roared and pointed his open palm towards the zombie's face. Like a lazer cannon the electricity was released and the zombie slumped down, a lifeless and headless form. Jason burst straight through to the last room.
11/30 Zombies Remain
In the last room there was the armed zombie, with two other zombies beside it. Jason roared again and charged the katana again. As the electric pulse was being released, he swung the katana in a sideways arc, generating a sort of sonic boom that ripped the two lesser zombies in half and send the armed zombie into the wall. With two quick slices he ended the two half-zombies misery and walked towards the last one. It roared and swung the metal bat where Jason blocked with the katana and electricized. The zombie was blown up on the spot where Jason fell through the floor.
8/30 Zombies Remain
Firetail, Riou and Sllim were fighting 5 zombies when the roof above them exploded and collapsed in, engulfing the zombies in what seemed like electrical flame. The last three came from behind when Sllim pivoted around with a sawn-off in his hand.
"Owned"
Sllim shot each one individually in the head and proceeded to check the door. Firetail had run to the rubble where he pulled out the slumped body of Jason...
Zombie Count Dismissed - Condition (All Zombies Dead)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopeeeed you liked it ^^
I will provide more detail about Jason's "Condition" in next chapter ^^

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Wow, I really like these chapters! ^_^ Awesome!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

"Owned"

Lol, that is exactly what I would say. I love how you make all the characters so bad-@ss. Rock the sawn off slliM, Rockit. 3rd person talking is the-bomb.

Awesome chapter.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

But im back and continued the story ^^

okai fine, but I'm still not impressed with the zombies....Hmm, zombie stories are pretty popular....
fuck, do I dare stoop to such measures to *shudder* Fit in with the norm?
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

thoad no matter how hard you try you can never fit in with the norms.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

"Owned"

Perfect word for the moment ^^

Gah, the zombie count is italicized instead of bolded! How strange.
Hmm, zombie stories are pretty popular....
****, do I dare stoop to such measures to *shudder* Fit in with the norm?

Only if they're good Thoad, remember...not every zombie story makes it into the pop pile.
3rd person talking is the-bomb.

Raptor say w00t! to that =)

Yay another great chapter! *starts dancing to make the wait for the next one less boring*
Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

Wow, I really like these chapters! ^_^ Awesome!

Zega is back -ohyeah- lol

Lol, that is exactly what I would say. I love how you make all the characters so bad-@ss. Rock the sawn off slliM, Rockit. 3rd person talking is the-bomb.

Awesome chapter.

why thankyou xD

okai fine, but I'm still not impressed with the zombies....Hmm, zombie stories are pretty popular....
****, do I dare stoop to such measures to *shudder* Fit in with the norm?

thoad, please dont spam this...

Perfect word for the moment ^^

hehe

Gah, the zombie count is italicized instead of bolded! How strange.

that was my bad - too much sugar... :S

Only if they're good Thoad, remember...not every zombie story makes it into the pop pile.

true

Raptor say w00t! to that =)

Yay another great chapter! *starts dancing to make the wait for the next one less boring*

hehe ^^ soon little raptor soon (makes me feel sad i left you out of the 5 that went to the plant... D
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Your story s getting more awsome by the chapter, I can't wait for the next one.

In the last room there was the armed zombie

:0 Armed zombie? Theyc an't even pull a trigger? Oh the zombie might have been dead with armour on. Did you mean armed with a gun or armour or both?
Showing 46-60 of 69