Sun Struck Horrors
Supremacy
Terror Blade
Unholy Runeblade
Venom Smite
Wrath
Wrath of the Council
ZPCI Sniper Rifle

If I am forgetting any weapon(primary arms/secondary arms/two-handed arms/shield)plz tell me.(and where I can get, if you remember)

• 231 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

the question is to broad me thinks, if u are going for strength then instinct weapons have no use

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yup agreed with Bronze nuf said

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

getting images of all the primary and secondary arms this soon after release? you have no life... no offense. but only possible explanation.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

I know I'm expecting too much, but how about rating them on their usefulness too so I know which ones I should use. xD

Yes, you are expecting too much... =)
What do you want in your weapon?
Strength, Instinct, Speed, Piercing, Vitality or what?

getting images of all the primary and secondary arms this soon after release? you have no life... no offense. but only possible explanation.

LOL.
Yes, I have a life. (And I work too)
I took about only 3 days to get all this weapons, it's not that difficult.
DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

that's a stupid question. All the weapons are good for something.

Sorry for putting my nose in.But I really got myself a feeling I should give you a lecture of reason.I will make a comparison.

When we are babies. <-> When we are level 1.
We wear diapers. <-> We wear low level armors.
We also like to play with toys. <-> We also like to use low level weapons.
When we start growing up. <-> When we start getting a higher level.
We stop using diapers <-> We stop using low level armors.
We start wearing underwear <-> We start wearing better armor.
We also quit playing with toys and start using a pen to fight our way through tests to not to earn a bad grade. <-> We also stop using useless low level weapons and equip ourselves with bigger and better ones to not to lose to a boss.

And so on , the stuff before we used becomes useless to us.Why?Because we are living with the flow.You have to lose something to earn a better result.That is why my friend I quote you , to tell you , that not all weapons are good for something.They are good for some time.No offense I just wanted to fix you're quote.And I find that the end game weapons (such as Death's Sentence or Law Binder) , will get replaced anyway.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, any suggested weapons for a biological?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Death Sentence it is the awesome! Or Emerald Death nuff said

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Hope Zone 6 comes with better pens and underwear!

ripper677
ripper677
20 posts
Nomad

whats the best armor/weapon for each npc and a bio predator

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

[quote]They are good for some time

Absolutely correct. Almost all weapons in the game fit this, only the demigod weapons at the end (Death Sentence, Supremacy, and Wrath of the Council) defy this because, you guessed it, you get them by facing the hardest enemies in the game (not really hard, I beat them easily, but they are the final bosses.)

Also, simple guide to class help

Spellcaster (Cold Hydro, electro psycho, etc)
Primary stats: Instinct (kind of obvious, given that all your attacks are based on it...
Secondary: Vitality, you will be putting your stats into inst rather than vit, so it is important to still have health, oh and don't forget piercing, that goes here too.
Auxiliary: speed, helpful to get the first shot and when you have low health, it is nice to have a chance to shield first.
Irrelevant: Strength (only cold hydro is exempt but 25% str is pretty close to irrelevant when inst is 200%)
Best Weapon: Wrath of the Council

Healer
depends on personal preference and class
Best Weapon (for Veradux): Supremacy

Brute (Warm Hydro, Poison Bio, etc)
Primary: Strength, duh...
Secondary: Vitality, generally you'll invest in this anyways and some of your attacks cost health, so you need all you can get.
Auxiliary: speed (if you are the heavy you may end up at the end of the turn and also have lower hit rates)
Irrelevant: Instinct
Best Weapon: Death Sentence/Emerald Death

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

For the record, I didn't mean to have the entire thing in quotes, just the first line...

Bejita463
Bejita463
16 posts
Nomad

When we are babies. <-> When we are level 1.
We wear diapers. <-> We wear low level armors.
We also like to play with toys. <-> We also like to use low level weapons.
When we start growing up. <-> When we start getting a higher level.
We stop using diapers <-> We stop using low level armors.
We start wearing underwear <-> We start wearing better armor.
We also quit playing with toys and start using a pen to fight our way through tests to not to earn a bad grade. <-> We also stop using useless low level weapons and equip ourselves with bigger and better ones to not to lose to a boss.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

/Sorry, it was just so perfect.
//I had to.
DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

Oh well , I knew people won't understand this.I just wrote something , that our teacher kept teaching us for a month.Improvisation , reasons and so on (If you wonder what kind of lesson it is , it's Ethics).Thought it will let you know that stuff that get's old , gets removed.Lol @ others trying to act cool and post dumb posts about it.

Uthrok
Uthrok
19 posts
Nomad

the 2 best weapons are wrath of the council and death sentence

wrath of the council is fer poison biologicals, ice hydraulics and any psychological, tho better fer electricity death sentence is for shadow psychological, combat biologicals and strength hydraulics

Bejita463
Bejita463
16 posts
Nomad

Lol @ others trying to act cool and post dumb posts about it.

What you did was called a parallel. It wasn't an ethical parallel, it was a situational one. A bad one. I pointed it out via movie quote in an attempt at humor.

Your ability to handle light, friendly criticism is poor. The name calling is also rather inappropriate, especially from someone who believes they are in such a position as to "lecture" others.

To address your post a little more directly, as you appear to desire such a reply:
Weapons in this game are varied and unique in their potential use depending on class, and ability layout of that class. Not every weapon can be replaced as you suggest, as there will come a point in time where a weapon that has peak efficiency for your character type has been attain.

What that weapon is cannot be so cavalierly rated on usefulness as a result of what I just explained. Calling it a dumb question was less than polite, but unfortunately an assessment that was not entirely inaccurate. Ethics doesn't enter into that, manners do.

Having said all that, I understood your post just fine. It is simply my opinion that is was both wrong and so far off topic as to be near incoherent. Hence the Billy Madison quote.
Showing 61-75 of 231