ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27653
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: UZI
Secondary Weapon: Large Dagger
Job: Terrorist
Pet: Zombie Ostrich
Hp: 18/20
Weapon: claws and beak
Skills: None
when i wake i look for kraither and show him my cute little pet and wait for his answer
btw did my pet regain his hp from sleep?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

When you sleep, your hp's revived and when you sleep your pet also sleep.

Kevin, you decide to mow them down! you shoot and you kill some zombies!(+2 exp) Then a zombie corcodile comes out a manhole!!! you begin shooting at it but it seems indestructable... you take out your GD47 and stab it in the eye and then it backs off! it opens its mouth and run towards you and you shoot into the throat.... it coughs out blood and dies!(+5 exp, lvl up, +5max hp) Then you hear gunfire... there are some people shooting down zombies! they aim at you... they must think you are some intelligent zombie able to use guns! what do you do?

Mc Loven... you sleep....um....ya thats all.. :P

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam
Hp: 20/20
Weapon: Glock
Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle
Job:Terrorist

1)Name it!

Sorry I been away for a while, my internet broke down...

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Adam, you decide to name it.... what are you going to name it?

(p.s. now you can name pets.. that goes to kevin, Mc Loven and Kraither also)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
HP:20
Weapon:M16 (Scoped)
Secondary:GD47
Pet:Birdy the Baby Gold Eagle
Inventory:Bird Seed x3,Aid Kit x3,Rat x1

I will put down my gun and hope they don't show any aggression and shout "I am not a threat" hoping they won't fire at me if they do well let me just kick their butt

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam

I shall name the egg Wiggles McFarsnitch

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kevin, you drop your guns and say im not a threat. They stare at you for a long time.... then they say to you to follow them. You decide to follow them but you pick up your gun just incase. They bring you to the building and show you Mc Loven and Kraither. You see that they all have a pet and Mc Loven is sleeping..... what do you do?

Adam, you name your pet um.... wig.... ya... now what do you do?

2 Mc Loven wait until Kraither replys... or until tomorrow

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam

Go find weapons somewhere... maybe an arms shop? oh look, theres one across the street how handy!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
Inventory:Bird Seed x3,Aid Kit x3,Rat x1

Explore the place a bit maybe i can find some stuff or weapons and also feed my Pet a packet of bird seed

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Adam, you search for a gun shot but look!there are none! :P suddenly a surviver comes to you and says "hey wana buy a gun?" what a coincidence! he shows you some guns but they are....... water guns, nerf guns, bb gun, RBG...... you get mad and shoot him! with a water gun. he gets mad also and he walks away from you.... suddenly a mutated mosquito dives into the surviver and suck all his blood out!!! it spots you and flies into the air... what do you do?

Kevin, you explore the place and someone says to you that you can go with Mc Loven to the empire state building to search for the secret weapon voult(or however its spelt). you tell him that you will give your answer later and you spot a incubater! you place Birdy there and it enjoys the warmth. You feed it bird seed(-1 bird seed) and it grows slightly! suddenly it shrinks and grows back to its original size.... weird you notice that your eagle is nearly fully grown.... maybe you should feed it the mouse? anyway what will you do?

Mc Loven, (since Kraither didnt reply back... -_-) you wake up and see a zombie! you get your gun but someone tells you that the zombie's name's Kevin and he is a teammate. you go to your ostrich and you try to ride on top of it. your pet lifts you up!(pet ostrich skill: ostrich riding) you show off your pet and you look out... its begining to turn light... what do you do now?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
Inventory:Bird Seed x2,Aid Kit x3,Rat x1

Put birdy into the incubator again and feed him the rat of ultimate destruction! lawlz

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: UZI
Secondary Weapon: Large Dagger
Pet: Zombie Ostrich
Hp: 18/20
Weapon: claws and beak
Skills: ostrich riding
ask if he will go to the tower with me to get the weapons

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kecin, you put Birdy in the incubater and feed it the rat... it grows!
(Birdy the golden giant eagle stats
Hp: 15/15
Rank0/10)
Weapon:Talons
Skills:Shirnking/Growing
suddenly some guy comes up to you and say he's name is Mc Loven and he is asking if you want to come with him to the empire state building. what do you do?

Mc Loven, you go up to the Kevin guy and ask if he wants to come with you. you also notice what he has a golden eagle on his arms. (wait for Kevin's reply)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
Inventory:Bird Seed x2,Aid Kit x3
Pet:Birdy the Giant Gold Eagle
HP:15/15
Weapons:Talons
Skills:Shrink/Grow

I will accept his offer! And can't i ride Birdy? He's a giant golden eagle

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam

Swat at it with a novelty fly swatter handily lying by the now dead survivor... that last bit doesn't really make sense. Oh well! Swat away!

Showing 166-180 of 201