ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27651
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Name: Lloyd
Weapon: Nail gun
Job: Terrorist

Comes and offers to help the crew.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Nope kevin, you cant ride birdy yet :P

Kevin you accept his offer. Do you go to the empire state building now?

Mc Loven, Kevin accept your offer. Do you go now?

Adam, you grab your pistols and begin shooting at it! it dodges the bullets easily and begins diving at you! you jump out the way but one of its legs scratch your arm!(-2 hp) you shoot it in the wings and you sucsessfully hit it! now it cant fly... suddenly you hear a cracking sound.. you look in your backpack... your egg hatched! its....(da-da-dada-daaaa!) a baby giant water spider! the baby spider sees the mosquito and runs to it! your baby pet bites it.. the mosquito dies!(no exp cause your pet is in baby state) it eats the giant mosquito and grows a bit... it looks at you and says "crereadccerecere..."(wtf?!) it jumps into your backpack. what do you do now?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
HP:20
Weapon:M16 (Scoped)
Secondary:GD47
Job:Terrorist
Inventory:Bird Seed x2,Aid Kit x3
Pet:Birdy the Giant Gold Eagle
HP:15/15
Weapons:Talons
Skills:Shrink/Grow

Tell Mc Loven to get his things because we can use the light of day to avoid a few monsters...

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Lloyd, you wake up in a dark alley. you walk out and see a big river. you look down and see many giant mutant fish! they also spot you.... they begin shooting bullets of water at you! you get hit and you get badly bruised..(-1 hp) you take out a nailgun... what do you do now?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

sorry kevin you have to wait for Mc Loven's reply...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Screw Mc Loven! >

Kevin

While Mc Loven is busy their thinking and standing i am going to go search for some rats until he replies

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam
Hp: 18/20
Weapon: Glock
Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle
Pet: Wiggles McFarsnitch, the baby giant water spider

Bah! What happened to my giant fly swatter??
Hmm... I shall find food and stuffs for my new pet! Hooray for Wiggles!!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kevin, you decide to look for mice(to feed Birdy?). you search the room and find..... a rat!(not a mouse)(anyway you said that you are looking for rats)before you can catch it, birdy spots it and dives to it! it catches it easily... and kills it!(+1 exp for birdy) and then he eats it!(+1 exp again :P) (still waiting for jalte's raply)

hehe there are no giant fly swatters in here!
Adam, you decide to search for food for wiggles! you soon find a small forest... you go in and you spot a giant termite nest! Wiggles spot it also and it is drooling acid.... (ouch!) you get your guns out and blast the nest open. giant termites(they are 30cm long :P but of course they dont exist in real life) come out with spears and run at you! you blast some (+2 exp) and Wiggles jump and kill some giant termites! soon they all run away.. expect the queen! it just lays down lazily....since they are so macho fat(im not spainsh...:P) Wiggles bite it several times and it dies! Your pet eats them all in 10 minutes and it grows quite a lot! what do you do now?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
Rank I:2/10

Look for a nest of Giant Rats to kill and feed to Birdy so he can grow up big and strong!

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam

Hmm... No giant fly swatters yet there are giant walking termites capable of using spears... I suspect foul play :P
I will look for supplies to heal myself
By the way, what are Wiggle's stats?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: UZI
Secondary Weapon: Large Dagger
Pet: Zombie Ostrich
Weapon: claws and beak
Skills: ostrich riding
i go now

P.S. i'm sorry my friend was over all yesterday and i going to sleep over at his house today so please dont have him wait on my and i most likely wont but there is a small chance i may be able to get on my friend computer so keep that in mind

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Wiggle's stats come up after it grows into an adult which is soon... and its not foul play P:P

Kevin, you decide to look for a nest full of rats. You look through a hole in a wall and see....... plaster and bricks. you continue looking for the nest. then you hear lots of squeaks.... in the toilet! you go in, turn on the lights and see...billions of rats! they all have razor sharp teeth.. then Mc Loven tells you that we have to go now.. will you stay or follow Mc Loven?

Adam, you decide to look for medicines. You search for a pharmacy(is that how you spell it?) but you cant... then you spot a giant fly swatter!(... :P) you ignore it(P:P) and continue searching for the pharmacy(or something) then you spot one! the door is unlocked... suspicous... you enter and spot a zombie doctor eating a human! you take out your guns... what do you do?

Mc Loven you wait for Kevin's reply.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
Rank I:2/10

Darn! But i think i like highly destructive weapons even more so i guess I'm gonna follow Mc Loven onwards to the Empire State Building! or ESB for short

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam

Kill the doctor, let Wiggles eat his remains, then get medicine, THEN GO BACK FOR THE GIANT FLYSWATTER

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

(hey guys... this is getting a bit boring dont you agree? if you guys want i can make a new one... if more than 3 yeses i make a new RPG )

Kevin and Mc Loven, you two set off to the ESB. Kevin you get on your car while Mc Loven ride on his ostrich. Strangely the ostrich is faster than the car..... -_-;;(btw jalte you can name the ostrich) you guys meet no enemies in your trip to the ESB. you guys arrive very soon......... in front of the ESB you see some guards holding a AK-47 with gernade launchers attached to it... what do you 2 do?

Adam, you begin shooting! you miss.... the doctor suddenly grabs a syringe and run towards you! you shoot right into its eyes..(yuck XI) it falls down... then he throws the syringe at you! it hits you in the arm...(-5 hp) then Wiggles jump onto it and inject acid! it dies!(+3 exp to you) and Wiggles begin eating. It grows into an adult
Wiggle's stats
HP: 10
Weapons:fangs, claws
Skills: acid bite
You quickly run to get the fly swatter but you see.. a giant fly with a giant fly swatter! what do you do?

Showing 181-195 of 201