ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27655
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither
Hp: 10/10
Weapon: Nailgun
Job: police
Pets: Three Zombie Puppies
Sec. Weapon: Fireaxe

Take DNK of this creature.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

2 Kraither: whats DNK???
p.s. i need to do this quickly because my sister is complaining that i used the computer too much yesterday...

Mc Loven, you shoot bullets with your uzi in a circle and many zombies got damaged. Then your pet starts to attack some of the rat zombies! Then you notice something, your zombie ostrich is fully grown!
Zombie Ostrich stats
Hp: 20/20
Weapon: claws, beak (later you can get weapons like metal claw glove or something)
Skills: None(later it has skills like you ride on its back)
You and your ostrich fight foir your lives. Your ostrich scratches 4 zombie rats and kill them!(+2 exp) and you blast 3 zombie heads open!(+3 exp) still there is lots more... suddenly a zombie dog jumps and bites your pet!(-2 hp) Your ostrich counter-attacks by pecking its head open!(+2 exp) what do you do now?

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither

Take a piece of this creature.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: UZI
Secondary Weapon: Large Dagger
Job: Terrorist
Pet: Zombie Ostrich
Hp: 20/20
Weapon: claws and beak
Skills: None
shoot down most of the zombies close to my pet then some near me

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Wait where's mine?! D:<

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

oh sorry Riou... you drive your car and find a clean and seemly new store. You shoot bullets to the window and break in. Suddenly someone throws a knife at you! Luckily it misses. You shout, "who's there??!" and a man pops out. He apologises that he thought that you were one of those blood-thirsty zombies. He says he can give you food and medicine for a trade.. hhm..... you apologise for breaking the window and go out to find something valuable for trade. You spot something shiny in the alley.... you go to the alley and pick it up... its a Golden Dagger 47!(i dont know.... i just made it up) you go to the store and the man shows you somethings to trade. What will you get?

1. Some bird seed and 2 aid kit
2. 2 bags turkey jerkey(hehe it sounds funny!) and a bandaid
3. one jerkey and a first aid kit

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

um.. i still dont get it... anyway..
Kraither, you decide to take some of the creature(??) as you place your hand on the golem it speaks. "you have defeated me easily. And for not killing me i will grant you one wish. But you cannot wish for more wishes. Choose wisely." After you heard that you thought of some ideas... a super strong weapon... your pets grown up.... to be at 123123 zombie street.... hmm.. what will you wish?(you dont have to choose what i said) (but you cannot wish for more wishes!!! :P)

Wait... jalte you didnt put the damage your pet recieved..
Mc Loven, you shoot the monsters close to your pet. You manage to hit some and make them back away. After a while you and your zombie ostrich some of the zombies(+4 exp to you and your pet) and they all run away... you figure out that there are some humans! they greet you and bring you to 123123 zombie street. They tell you that that they sended the broadcast last year and you are the first one to arrive. They also say that there are weapons on top of the empire state buildings but no one has ever had proof. they ask you if you can go alone there to see if there are weapons... what do you do?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
HP:15
Weapon:M16 (Scoped)
Secondary:Knife
Job:Terrorist
Pet:Baby Gold Eagle

I will take trade 1 because i need to feed my Eagle and it does have some aid kits! After the trade... I will feed my baby eagle with bird seeds then hit the guy in the head with my M16 and if he's knocked out i take back my Golden Dagger 47 and steal some stuff!

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither

I Wish very strong, white magic..

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Kevin, after you get your things you knock out the man! and instead steal the golden dagger 47!(change GD47 with knife) Soon you started digging through cuboards. You get a bigger bag which can fit 8 items, some more seeds, more aid kits and you caught a small rat to feed it later for special treats. (so your inventory should look like this:

Bird seeds:4
Aid kit:3
Rat)
Now what do you do?

Kraiter, you wished very strong, white magic....(wow i really didnt suspect that)The golem says "your wish is my command" and suddenly the golem is healed, your puppies turned white(?!) and they also grew and fused into one adult! Then you say to the golem "what the fu-" then it dissapears! You look at your dog... what do you do now?
btw.....
Your white zombie dog's stats
HP:25
Weapons:Fangs, Claws
Skills:Fetch(:P)

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Kraither
Pet:
White zombie dog's stats
HP:25
Weapons:Fangs, Claws
Skills:Fetch(:P)

Go to Gun shop, and byu the most powerfull gun.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Mc Loven
Hp: 15
Weapon: UZI
Secondary Weapon: Large Dagger
Job: Terrorist
Pet: Zombie Ostrich
Hp: 18/20
Weapon: claws and beak
Skills: None
i ask if i can take a nap and tell them to wake me if the zombies come ill look for the weapons tomarrow

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
Secondary:GD47
Inventory:Bird Seed x4,Aid Kit x3,Rat x1

I should be going to 123123 Zombie Street right now should i?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i still think you dont get it..... if you are lucky you can get a gun.... anyway.....

Kraither, you begin driving again. Suddenly you see a sign...123123 zombie street! there are some people there guarding the door and they hello to you and they let you in. As you go in, one of the man says "a nailgun is not suitable for fighting! use this instead!" and he hands you a D.Eagle! he says you are the second one here and you see another person... its Mc Loven! then someone comes to you and asks you if you want you to go with Mc Loven to the Empire State building to find weapons.... what do you do now?

Mc Loven before you sleep you spot Kraither! You see he has a white zombie dog and he's holding a D.Eagle.someone comes to you and say he might be your partner to the empire state building. As you wait for the answer, you fall asleep.(you fall asleep... there isint much to do..)

Kevin, you begin driving. You give your baby eagle a packet of bird seed(-1 bird seed) and it enjoys it! Later you arrive at zombie street. You put your eagle inside your bag and you see zombies! They come closer to you.... You take out your M16.... you aim... what do you do?(obviously shoot them down like a mad man :P) (or maybe not...)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Kevin
Secondary:GD47
Inventory:Bird Seed x3,Aid Kit x3,Rat x1

Mow them down like a madman with my M16! And if they get too close... Hack and slash with my GD47! Then continue onto Zombie Street

Showing 151-165 of 201