ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Bogan Wars! ***still needs a plotline***

68 10016
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yes, after the awesomness of my SCANNAH, I need just 2 things:
A plotline, and teh max dimensions of the AG screen for a successful comic.
So far, it's a start wars and strop/KR parody. . . .:P not much, some help plz?

• 68 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Shouldn't this be starting right now?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Bogan, from Victoria. Bogan, not from Victoria

I believe King Ryan lives in Adelaide.Don't ask me how I know that.
mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

King Ryan lives in Adelaide.

Shut it *angrily childish*

You know that because you stalk him and love him. Why else?
Just kidding,

right?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

He told me awhile back I think when Armor Wiki was still a project,and I had the chat room on there set-up.I had just got Fox Clocks as an add-on to Fire Fox so I could keep up with the time zones for each person in the chat room.Since I had to specify the region of Australia when I wanted to add his Time Zone he said it was Adelaide.That's the story from what I remember.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ok, now that I have the dimensions, all I need is a fraggin plotline, any ideas?
Cenere got me started, but otherwise I totally have no idea what to put, someone who knows more about the fued perhaps?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

speaking of which, I was actually attacked by a random drunk bogan chick coming home from New Year's celebrations today.

Funny story. I will relate it when I have the time. I will also detail the bogan wars in an impartial manner.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Okay, here's the story. It was barely quarter to 11 and I was walking this girl I'd just met (at a friend's party) to Town Hall station (Sydney). As expected there were many drunken revellers doing drunken things and generally making merry, so it took a bit of artful dodging to get to the station.

While standing in line for the ticket machine, some drunk chick in her bogan best (think trashy stuff that you might actually buy at an outlet store) randomly totters over and bumps into me. Immediately my ninja senses pick up trouble, particularly because she had just cut me (and the people behind me) in the line. I ask her if she's okay, and she slurs "YEEEH".

Ew, vodka breath. For two seconds I debate whether to assert my rights or assume she's too drunk to cooperate. Against my better judgement I pick the former.

"Excuse me, there's a line here."

The bogan chick whips around with a derisive look on her face. "WHAAAT!?"

"There's a line here."

"SO WHAT!?"

"So I'm afraid you'll have to go to the back of the line."

She stands on tiptoes and slurs into my face: "WELL I'M AFRAID I'M IN FRONT OF YOU NOW SO F*** OFF."

I wrinkle my nose and turn to my friend, who is standing nervously a few meters away. "How rude!" I'm not about to let that degree of rudeness go unchecked. The girl is muttering various invectives under her breath so I tap her on the shoulder.

"I said get to the back of the line please."

She swats me and swears at me for a bit.

"Please don't touch me."

That set her off. She starts taking swings at me, her fists bouncing off my chest while I figure out my options. I'm much larger than she is but she's evidently too drunk to care about that, but on the flip side I couldn't bring myself to physically attack her because, well, that would be bad. However I'm not about to just stand there while somebody tries to beat me up, so the next time she swung, I caught her by the wrist and twisted it to the side. She tried hitting me with her other hand so I did the same, leaving her flopping like a fish on a line.

"LET GO OF ME YOU B******" she started shrieking. This was much more of a scene than I had intended to make, and I didn't want to complete the hold (which would have been to twist her arm behind her back, force her head down/bring her up into a choke-hold) as she was so ineffectual I felt this would only make me look unjustifiably violent. So I look around and am about to ask my friend to call for security or the police when, lo and behold, the chick's equally drunk (but twice as large) cousin comes barging over, brandishing a large bottle of grog.

"OI DON'T YOUSE HURT MY COUSIN OR I'LL BASH YA" she yells, trying to pry my grip and separate the two of us. I figure this is an appropriate juncture to end the standoff, and I'm a little worried that she might start swinging the bottle and accidentally glass somebody, so I let go while she holds us apart.

"Don't worry, I mean no harm," I say. The large bogan chick peers at me quizzically.

"No harm?"

"I mean no harm" I repeat and put on my best disarming grin. She takes a step back and offers her hand.

"Happy New Year."

I shake her hand, and she starts apologising profusely for her cousin's behaviour and saying "Happy New Year" and "God Bless You" over and over again, while I assure her that I am not angry in the least and that she shouldn't worry. I stop short of suggesting her drunk cousin should drink some water and sleep it off as she appears to be a grumpy drunk. I also stop short of suggesting that she should (still) get to the back of the line.

As luck would have it, original drunk chick tries to pay for her ticket with a note, which would normally work except the machine has decided not to take notes. I lean over and inform her of this.

"F*************" she yells and storms off.

Happy New Year everybody.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Wow i didn't realize Strop likes to swear Mods ban this mod! Hahaha or Mod ban yourself!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*points to rules* It says "no excessive swearing >:

Furthermore I censored all the expletives and didn't dodge any filters, so I'm in the clear :>

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Haha you had a rough time Strop. You should have let you ninja side kick in a little more and do a double back flip over her and take your spot back in line. Poor drunken bogan.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

By that point it was hardly about being in front at the line. It was more about fighting FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!! >

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

It was more about fighting FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!! >

Now Strop, don't start wearing your underwear on the outside of your ninja pants too...
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay then you got outta this one Strop... <.< but I'm keeping my eye on you :P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@ Cholokid:

I believe I've made my position on that fashion statement known in the past...

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/fashion.png

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Haha, yeah I can see it now:

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/supermanfixcopy.jpg

Showing 16-30 of 68