ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Bogan Wars! ***still needs a plotline***

68 10019
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yes, after the awesomness of my SCANNAH, I need just 2 things:
A plotline, and teh max dimensions of the AG screen for a successful comic.
So far, it's a start wars and strop/KR parody. . . .:P not much, some help plz?

• 68 Replies
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

Strop and KR are cool but they were the only bogans i knew.

may side characters like *cough*Me*cough* or zophia(who drew the king and queen of bogans), The mods, or you yourself.

A parody of them joining either forces of The great ninja and The King(or queen) of the bogans.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

What's a Bogan?

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

i think it is idiot or dumb in terms.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It was annoyance from the first time. The king did not ever like Victoria, and that was where the ninja came from. Therefore he had to be a bogan. The ninja tried to ignore it, but as the word was used more and more, and jokes began to appear, he could not withstand it. He had to end it. This was war.

Good enough for now?

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

that was a good start cenere!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You know, I like writing a lot, and I happen to be annoying like that. Hopefully it's useful, if not I will try and make something better?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

bogan can mean "idiot" in a very loose sense but the real meaning is far from that.

Bogan is a generally derogatory term that characterises some of the exaggerated mannerisms of the lower socioeconomic classes of Australians. Think the Aussie equivalent of a redneck. In the previous thread I drew what Strop would look like if he were actually a bogan, but hey, I think that doesn't seem to matter here.

I confess, I think I started the war by calling Kingryan an "Adelaide bogan" first...

jalex13
jalex13
293 posts
Nomad

nice job strop!

What is this voldetuna thing i've been hearing about?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

You know, I like writing a lot, and I happen to be annoying like that. Hopefully it's useful, if not I will try and make something better?

actually, that helped for the first page or two, thanks!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Just ask for more, if you loose the inspiration.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@ jalex:

voldetuna is what we are calling ubertuna, apparently. This makes sense as he is a tunamancer of the dark arts :P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Also max dimensions for an image is 670 wide, although I don't know what max height is.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

A plotline, and teh max dimensions of the AG screen for a successful comic.

I always use 670 pixels... But let's find the exact one.
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Widthmeasure.gif

I'll read the rest of the thread now...
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*nods* Good start-off Cenere, and I will look forward to finally seeing this thing happening...
As for max height. My MWT entries have easily managed 4000 pixels, and I have been able to post two of them together, stretching the page quite high...
So I did an experiment.
Stretched page!

Also, 670 exactly. That's nifty, I thought it was only approximately.

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

It was no joking matter. This was a serious conflict. These were two souls who were destined to be arch enemies. Both were Australian, and had different views on each other's exact heritage. Bogan, from Victoria. Bogan, not from Victoria. Of course, both were unaware that they were neighbors in Armor Games. They would go to the community, and talk trash about each other, and return home, make angry eye contact as they entered they're respective houses, and not notice that they lived 20 feet away from each other (14 at closest).

Showing 1-15 of 68