ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Bogan Wars! ***still needs a plotline***

68 10017
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yes, after the awesomness of my SCANNAH, I need just 2 things:
A plotline, and teh max dimensions of the AG screen for a successful comic.
So far, it's a start wars and strop/KR parody. . . .:P not much, some help plz?

• 68 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

ROFL.

That's so not fair >:

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

hahaha!

strop about the girl. you are royally ******

LoL on the super strop meets superman!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

What about the stuff that I WROTE?????

meep

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What is this voldetuna thing i've been hearing about?

Umm...I made that up after I decided that the mods were corrupt and trying to kill DanMcNeeley...

I believe King Ryan lives in Adelaide.Don't ask me how I know that.

Wrong.

~~~~~~~~

I have a lot to say...

1. WHAT? ITS ALIVE AGAIN? WOO ARGHH WHYYYYYY???

I didn't expect it to return...so that means that I have to be active in it...rats...

2. Crimson...you stalker...

3. Sucked in Strop...I spent NYE on the beach at Aspendale. We didn't see many drunk revellers but we had some people lighting fireworks about 20m down the beach from us.

4. My last trip into 'Boganland' (as it can be called in this topic) was better than last time. I actually saw some hot chicks (which the lack of started this whole fight in the first place) and managed to not get mugged.

5. Hey Strop, did you happen to be catching a train with a horn type instrument in a black case on the 3rd of January in the morning?

6. Victorians spend too much money filling huge shopping centres with boring clothing shops. And why build a shopping centre over a main highway?

7. One bogan experience I had in Boganland was where I stayed at in Geelong. It was on what was called 'Melbourne Road.' My parents assumed it was a small road of the Princess Hwy, but it seemed that 'Melbourne Road' was the road to Melbourne and was the main Highway. The result? Cars going past all night keeping me awake.

8. Another Bogan experience was that in Geelong I had a chicken Parmi schnitzel from Hogs Breath, and I got the small cut because I had had a big lunch so wasn't really hungry. When they brought it out the schnitzel was about the size of a bar of soap, except thinner and slightly longer. Also, it tasted disgusting.

I think thats all...

KingRyan
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Anybody have another good story i can laugh about?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

F*************

I can't even think of an f word that is that long, what was it?
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What about Fudstickcalifragicilisticexpialidocius???

That fits!

kingryan

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Now I have that stupid "supercalifreakinawesome" Domino's ad stuck in my head...

Kingryan, I regret to inform you that your post has too many factual errors for me to entertain replying to in full. I will however note this:

One bogan experience I had in Boganland was where I stayed at in Geelong

Dude, Geelong is the Boganland of Victoria, perhaps only a close second to Frankston. I mean, it has its own brand of beer (and it is terrible beer). Just thought I should point that out.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Dude, Geelong is the Boganland of Victoria, perhaps only a close second to Frankston. I mean, it has its own brand of beer (and it is terrible beer). Just thought I should point that out.

GASP! How would YOU know!

NOW GO BE OVERSEAS >:U lol.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

If you say so...lol....I guess that would sort of be how the people in my town call the people of Pt Augusta bogans or something of the sorts. Ah...good ol' portagutta!

Kingryan, I regret to inform you that your post has too many factual errors for me to entertain replying to in full.

Can you answer this

5. Hey Strop, did you happen to be catching a train with a horn type instrument in a black case on the 3rd of January in the morning?

KingRyan
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hey I know its been over two weeks since the last reply on here,but I was on Google Earth and I thought I would look up Victoria and Adelaide.Well I found out that South Australia is just a section of Australia and not Geographically South of Victoria like I assumed.In fact it seems Victoria is south of Adelaide.So since a picture is worth a thousand words.Here is a screen shot...

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/Australia.png

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

And that has anything to do with anything how?

Hehe....I dont even live in Adelaide!!

If I were a Mod I would give out a merit for whoever can guess where I live!

KingRyan

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hehe....I don't even live in Adelaide!!

hmm I could have sworn you said you did....hmm probably lied then.Who cares though,its in the same section of Australia anyways.Seriously I thought for sure you lived there though.I am going to look at something real quick though...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Seriously I thought for sure you lived there though.I am going to look at something real quick though...

DO whaaat?

Its too hot...too hot....can't doo annyttthiinngnggg...

45 degreeeesssss....
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Kingryan, you shouldn't tempt people who know how to track, that could cause severe invasion of privacy.

I mean, I could probably get a nice close up aerial view of your house in about two minutes...

Crimsonblade, I think I was the one who called Kingryan an Adelaide bogan, which may have been partially responsible for the misconception.

Showing 31-45 of 68