ForumsGamesThe Official Suggestions Thread

187 46898
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

There seems to be a whole bunch of recommendations at the Sonny 2 v1.3 thread, and I doubt that was Krin was looking for. Post all your suggestions for future versions of Sonny here.

• 187 Replies
Brando51
Brando51
4 posts
Nomad

Any chance you can debug Overdrive? 4 wasted skill points, and 10% of max HP per turn to use psychopath... pretty lame, but sure, why not. Random from 10-75%? BS.

Overdrive breaks that entire tree.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Brando51, Overdrive is actually VERY useful

DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

I think I can speak for all of people to tell Krin that he should start thinking about how to spend our money faster.Since you finish the game , there's actually nothing worth to buy.So our cash will just keep stacking and stacking...Well you can only use them for Re-Spec to be honest , all stores are selling crap (Except Zone 5 and 4).

P.S. Is there any way to track the updates , so I could know what did Krin updated in the next patch?

enyone25
enyone25
3 posts
Nomad

Well I can't wait for the new zones and I see 4 distinct areas or 3 areas, the big town hall area (Looks like white house), the big UFO like explosion (Maybe the seed o.O),
the bridge (The one I'm if-fy because it seems pretty small of an area), and the city (Maybe Utopia).

I am also hoping for more armor that works with different playing styles because as DaliuXas is saying money keeps on stacking as well as there are obvious items (Armors) that just win over everything else and some armors seem like a waste of effort and more look like a decoration and usually items you get from practice are more better and thats where I wonder why do I need money? I just use it for only one piece of armor like a legging or footwear so I hope you add more to stores.

What would be really intresting is if add more to the ability trees (and I bet people are thinking But that would be tough because you would have to make new effects for attacks and you couldn't just do it for one class because that would be unfair yes I understand but I'm just saying it would be cool).

And that is all I have to say and think of right now.

Hydro Class for the win! Fellow Hydros will batter through our enemies and destroy the dull Biological and the nerdy Psychos!

P.S I also want to know what the latest updates were maybe if you can Krin post them here.

(Hydro Rules)

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

enyone25, are you talking about the light coming from the sky?

I suspect it's something more ominous than a UFO, that would be stupid.

I think it's suppose to be some kind of holy area...not a UFO firing a beam toward the ground....

Or more so, according to the story I would RATHER it be some sort or holy area important to the ZPCI.

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

I think the level is perfect, any higher and the getting of abilities would be less tactical. I already have extra points as some builds

I think I have a way to solve the issue with tacticality, or lack thereof. Once you hit lvl 30, many of the abilities unlock new levels starting at 30 and going up from there. I play as electro psycho, so this will be my example.

Shock Therapy currently ends at 330% inst but at level 30 it could continue and given the current rate, it would be 380% (30), 430% (32), and then end at level 35 on 500%

Tenacity could expand into increasing defense in other categories as well.

This is just an idea... maybe it could get someone else started...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think the level is perfect, any higher and the getting of abilities would be less tactical. I already have extra points as some builds

Problem is, there are still ways to get lots of attribute points without leveling up a lot...
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I suggest that the Elites in Zone 2 and 3 be changed to reflect the type of Elite armor they drop. (Arctic gear in 2 and Old gear in 3)

Cyborgasm
Cyborgasm
2 posts
Peasant

Well i'd like to be able to PvP other people instead of just controlling their build but that might be too much to ask for I dunno.

And for content, just keep adding zones. Don't worry about Sonny 3 just keep making more zones! I realize you don't want people to max every skill so maybe after a certain level you stop getting skill points and just a small amount of attribute points?

More variety in items, and more sidekicks, wasn't there more than 3 in Sonny 1?

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

There were four...

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

how about better skills and a higher easy to gain levels?

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

could you make it where there was a bar or something to show how much strength someone's shield has left?

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

the game needs dat d characters do a lot of different fancy moves for different skills.

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

could you make it where there was a bar or something to show how much strength someone's shield has left?

Or perhaps their strength, instinct, and speed because of the DoT's so we know what we are dealing with.

Oh and kareybh, if you care to know, the android's force field is about 7000, generally two or three turns worth of hits...
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

here's a suggestion: remove overdrive from its tree. The skill is basically worthless. lose 20%+ of your health to get double dot/hot? It might be okay if it was just the 10%, but the glitch makes the psycopath form unusable.
also, I would like a way for hydros to use good attacks without losing health. it seems to me like all of their attacks make them lose a percentage of health. So, just fix the few glitches, give us the achievements and maby another new zone (pretty please!) and I would be happy.

Showing 16-30 of 187