ForumsGamesThe Official Suggestions Thread

187 46910
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

There seems to be a whole bunch of recommendations at the Sonny 2 v1.3 thread, and I doubt that was Krin was looking for. Post all your suggestions for future versions of Sonny here.

• 187 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

llamaeatataco, Overdrive is used in the 4 hit kill ANY enemy combo.

I would like more party members in the upcoming zones, if that is not a problem.

Maybe just funny, joke ones or something.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe just funny, joke ones or something.

Uh, what do they do? Do debuffs that are just plain harmless?
transitive
transitive
22 posts
Nomad

i would like to be able to play Heroic difficulty without the ability use timer. this seems like a pointless feature intended to increase difficulty by introducing additional frustration.

in my opinion this is against the spirit of the game. this is a strategic turn based role-playing game. real time "twitch combat" elements feel incredibly out of place here and i don't like it all.

wallaman63
wallaman63
159 posts
Nomad

after the baron the game gets pretty lame and u arent challenged enough

ezarutudor
ezarutudor
34 posts
Nomad

thats true.

Sodiack
Sodiack
2 posts
Nomad

Hey, can someone tell me what to do?
I can't kill the 2-10 stage.
He has like 48k HP. Is it even possible to kill him? Help me please!

Sodiack
Sodiack
2 posts
Nomad

The Baron is too hard for me ._. I had him to 7k HP but he killed me with Tick Tack

adamaaa
adamaaa
6 posts
Nomad

how about adding variables to the equipments like in Diablo? I find it a bit boring that the equipments of the same kind are always the same.

adamaaa
adamaaa
6 posts
Nomad

by the way, I don't like the timer thing in heroic mode. It drives me crazy. Sonny is supposed to be a strategy game. How can I focus when someone is tick tacking me?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

by the way, I don't like the timer thing in heroic mode. It drives me crazy. Sonny is supposed to be a strategy game. How can I focus when someone is tick tacking me?

If you people can't made up strategies under pressure, what's the point in making up strategies in the first place?

There is a timer in chess
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Lower his focus or paralyze him so he can't use tick tock as much as possible. He'll hurt himself recovering his focus for three turns. Set your teammates of defensive or phalanx, and when Baron gets holy scars, send them on relentless until the Baron gets pounded down.

I must admit, for heroic mode, you must think ahead of time to what you plan to do before you fight the enemy. There are always different circumstances though...yeah, the timer is annoying.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

There is a timer in chess

There is?
What kind of chess?

I thought you could take as long as you wanted to to make your turn...
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double posting,

but you really are suppose to be thinking up the strategies ahead of time, when you are adding skill points and adding them to your ability bar. Being ready for any situation than fallowing it through during the battle with fast precision. When situations change from your original strategy, be damn sure you were ready for it or have some way of dealing. Even during the battle itself, adapt. If you loose, make sure you learned from your mistakes and know how to deal with the opponent.

What are you expecting?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Yes, in tournament chess there is a timer, though admittedly I have no idea what it does, since I've never gone to a chess tournament.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry for double posting,

but you really are suppose to be thinking up the strategies ahead of time, when you are adding skill points and adding them to your ability bar. Being ready for any situation than fallowing it through during the battle with fast precision. When situations change from your original strategy, be **** sure you were ready for it or have some way of dealing. Even during the battle itself, adapt. If you loose, make sure you learned from your mistakes and know how to deal with the opponent.

What are you expecting?

You can never predict what the enemy might do.
Well, sometimes you can, they use these combos...

Yes, in tournament chess there is a timer, though admittedly I have no idea what it does, since I've never gone to a chess tournament.

Well, I can't even beat the computer most times at chess, so don't think about a tournament for now...

Sonny 2 ain't a tournament...
Showing 31-45 of 187