ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhil's AG Journeys

99 18431
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Intro:

I walked through the double doors into the coffee shop.
"Hey...Hey Judy! Yeah, can I just have black coffee today?" I asked.
"Sure thing hun. Cuttin' back lately?" she replied.
"Nope, just wanted something different today."
I walked to one of the many desks with the macs on them. I opened one up and saw a familiar websites name in the little box.
"No way." I said as I was sucked into the internet for the second time in my life.

Enjoy.

P.S. Yes, I will be featuring certain users in the chronicles of Phil.

• 99 Replies
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Well, that's too bad. I was looking forward to your next entry. I guess I'll just have to wait some then.

Oh, and nice story, can't wait until the guy wanders into a dress-up game or something.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I knew he couldn't directly hit me because of some dumb pact he'd made.
*Pop*

Ahahahahaha, karmic justice FTW. I like this, as it gives me a better idea of Phil's character.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Ahahahahaha, karmic justice FTW. I like this, as it gives me a better idea of Phil's character.

Lol, if Strop could edit the story who knows what would happen to Phil =O
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Man, I got confused. You put a bit of free running in there, and i thought you were talking about your self and i was all, "Wow, holy hell.....never knew he could freerun....or safely land from a 10 story fall. lol

But yeah, It really is great. But if you put me out of context I will eat your face and then let the buzzards pick yopur bones clean....and with that, have a nice day. :-)

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Lol at all the responses.

Commensing Part 4, now.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Part 4:

"Uh....hehe. Hi." I said nervously.
He summoned his hammer of ban and swung it right towards my head. I rolled out of the way just in time to see the hole in the ground where my head used to be.
I jumped up from the ground and dodged a couple swings from the mammoth sized hammer.
I turned around and ran toward the red light. He threw the hammer at me and hit me in my left arm. I fell to the hard pavement and scraped my face. Badly.
"AAAAOOOOOWW! F*** DUDE!" I yelled at him.
"No cursing or flaming, Rule 2." He said as he pulled out his Moderator's Handbook.
"Ow." I said.
"Better," he said "but that would be considered spam...It's a one word post."
"Ow, I am in pain, please help me not die." I said, sarcastically.
He summoned his first aid kit and got out some bandage. I assumed it was for my face, but he put it on my arm, that I just realized was bleeding a ridiculous amount.
"Whoah." I said.

Short.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

"Ow." I said.
"Better," he said "but that would be considered spam...It's a one word post."

Nice....
But yeah I agree with fst6, why did he not ban Phil after he tried so hard?
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

So, He was gonna ban you but then he didnt? Hows that work out?

But yeah I agree with fst6, why did he not ban Phil after he tried so hard?

Strop has a big heart (I assume.). Also, Phil stopped flaming, spamming, and cursing. That's only 2 warnings right?

No one is asking why Phil said Whoah.

Surprising.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Love Part 4, he he nice throw by Strop if I do say so myself.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hahaha, that was freakin' awesome.

This Strop is so dry...that's like me on a bad day.

So. Why did Phil say "Whoah?" Not making a horsey joke, is he? Coz that would require me to call for backup from the pun police.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Part 5:

"Is that a horsey joke? Cause if it is, I might have to call in some backup." said Strop.
"Not a horse joke. I swear." I said as I pointed over his shoulder. He looked behind him and blinked a few times.
"S***" he said.
"Hypocrite." I said as he picked me up over his shoulder and ran to the other side of the street.
I looked behind us at the horde of zombies. There had to be at least, what, 600, 700 of them.
"Go faster." I said.
"Lose weight." he said back.
I turned around to see them gaining on us. I thought about what we should do.
"Stop, please. We need to fight this out." I said.
"Whatever you say. *mumble*crazy @$$*mumble*" He replied.
He dropped me and continued running.
"NOT COOL MAN! NOT COOL!" I screamed at him.
I summoned my M16 with a snap. It didn't land in my arms, it landed on the ground and started firing in circles.
"Noononononononnno."I said to myself.
I saw a car coming from 20 yards away and I ran toward it. When I reached it it was going 50 miles per hour. I crashed through the passenger window and broke my leg.
"DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!!!!!" I said.
There was no one else in the car.

(Yes, we will be meeting Strop again sometime soon, along with Yazz[Zoph], Thoad [...Thoad.], and maybe Orlestat or Kai. Oh and probably Dingsly, I need to practice writing about him....)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*cough* Kai in AG? Besides him being there and visit his girlfriend, why? *thinks about it* Hmm, the Cenere-part, yess.....

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Nice part lol when Strop said lose weight, ha.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

*cough* Kai in AG? Besides him being there and visit his girlfriend, why? *thinks about it* Hmm, the Cenere-part, yess.....

I said I might put Kai in. I don't know much about him or Orlestat, so it will probably never happen.

I don't know if I should use Nergyl for thoad or just Thoad for thoad......

Nice part lol when Strop said lose weight, ha.

Which doesn't make much sense, because Phil is a stick figure.

A message for Strop: Pump some more iron dude! Kidding.... (maybe...)

************************************************************************************************

Part 6:

I sighed. Nothing seemed to be going my way. I mean come on. I finally get out of trouble, and them I'm put right back in it. I banged my head on the glove box and switched seats.
I got into the drivers seat and heard someone say :Whoah man, watch out.
"WTF?!?!?!?! Holy S***, ghostghostghostghostghostghost." I said, frightened. I hated ghosts.
Na man, I aint no ghost, I was just left behind. It said to me, in a sort of blues sounding voice.
"Wait....are you an old account?" I asked.
Sure am, I'm also a taxi driver. Where to son? he replied.
"O.K. That doesn't really matter right now. I just don't want to die. Also my leg is broken." I panicked.
Not no more it aint. he said as he pointed to my leg, that looked good as new.
"How did you..."
Us that are left behind get something for it. I got a car, that apparently is a movin' hopsital.
"Whatever just get me away from those things." I said, rather rude.
Yessa'. he said as the car transported to my Ex's house, that was apparently in Armor Games.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I like it. The last entry was somewhat, Oh confusing to me but well. Nice story.

I'm getting lazier and lazier right. lol. I'm so lazeh.

Your in for quite a ride in the next chapter.
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

who is his Ex? And anyway, it's a good story, but why was he sucked into the site in the first place, and why is it a bad thing that people might see him? Did he make another account to get past a ban, or is he a notorious spammer or something. But if that is the case, why would Strop help him. Well, I guess we might find out!

Showing 16-30 of 99