ForumsGamesWhat does the tape mean?

83 15229
Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Anyone know what the tape was suppose to mean? As of the quote from the interview with Krin. http://casualtygamer.com/2008/08/sonny-2-whats-in-the-tape/
âI DID intend the whole game to be a metaphor, as I said, so there is some kind of âtruthâ in the characters, situations, etc.
I need to encourage you guys to think more in terms of âmeaningâ. Louisâ blindness would also make a whole lot more sense if you think of it as a metaphor as well, and his death as martyrdom."

What kind of image was Krin trying to create for us when he said that Louis's blindness is a metaphor? And how did his death be a martyrdom? Can anyone explain this?
P.S. Krin, since the game is already out, and this is an old interview. It wouldn't hurt if you told us.

• 83 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Well, he did end up dead...He could have been dying.

But that actually couldn't be the reason anyway because I think he mentions something about the blood being fresh, and it wouldn't have been fresh after all this time.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

i think they need to make a sonny 0 as in before the first one

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

any1 else got any ansers for the tape or the blood?

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Look at this comment made by Krin in a thread called Louis' Tape at Krinlabs.

Notice how you never seem to see any day light in the entire game...
slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

i dont get it...

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Well, the tape has "You are my Sun SHine, the main characters name is SOnny.

Obviously the lack of sun means something..

Darkest before dawn or something maybe?

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

guys i found an awesome link!!! check it out!

http://www.krinlabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1255

Jarkeph
Jarkeph
1 posts
Nomad

that link sends me to a french looking woman and loosley related sonny links, when i click the links it gives me a bigger list and a smaller pic of the same woman, WHYYY-cant i get to krinlabs!!??

Showing 76-83 of 83