ForumsGamesWhat does the tape mean?

83 15228
Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Anyone know what the tape was suppose to mean? As of the quote from the interview with Krin. http://casualtygamer.com/2008/08/sonny-2-whats-in-the-tape/
âI DID intend the whole game to be a metaphor, as I said, so there is some kind of âtruthâ in the characters, situations, etc.
I need to encourage you guys to think more in terms of âmeaningâ. Louisâ blindness would also make a whole lot more sense if you think of it as a metaphor as well, and his death as martyrdom."

What kind of image was Krin trying to create for us when he said that Louis's blindness is a metaphor? And how did his death be a martyrdom? Can anyone explain this?
P.S. Krin, since the game is already out, and this is an old interview. It wouldn't hurt if you told us.

• 83 Replies
slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

oh i just found another weird thing in that cutscean where felicity stabs veradux with the sword she take a dead body with her, is it the proffeser?

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

oh i just found another weird thing in that cutscean where felicity stabs veradux with the sword she take a dead body with her, is it the proffeser?

I don't know why, but I think it's Frankie's body.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Are you guys sure it's a dead body? It could be fainted or unconscious.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I'm fairly certain it's the same dead body seen with felicity later in the game. The one she threw through the roof window for those miners to see.

If she is seen with a dead body twice in the game, it's only natural to assume it's the same dead body.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

I didn't say that the body was dead.
And I also think it's Frankie's blood that you find in some places.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It was Felicity who threw the body down for the miners to see? But the dead person was a miner, why would felicity bring the miner to the prison?

And where does the elevator she steps on leads?

And how is Frankie related to the footprints?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

WHy would Frankie be important enough to have so many things dedicated to him? He's just a not-so-tough enemy in the first area?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The convict said that they took Frankie away in the second battle.
I'd say Frankie used to be a convict.

So they did an experiment on him and turned him into the guy with the huge axe. Maybe there's a resemblance. After you slayed Frankie...

But the footprints appear before you verse Frankie. They appear at the beginning of the game.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

It said the ZPCI were kidnapping people,

I assume that some of the people at the prison were sent there were actually just taken to have experiments performed on them. Like frank and the other guy (Forgot it's name, the one with the green glowing poison blade) It did say the prisoners were having experiments performed on them.

I am also assuming the miner was one of the people "arrested" and taken to the prison. It does show Felicity after the scene where the body breaks through the window, so it was Felicities plan to rile the miners up.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I've always had a question, and you remind me of it again. Is Felicity on our side, or is she against us, or is she basically neutral?

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

i suppose shes neutral.. she never really does anything remotly helpful

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

didn't say that the body was dead.
And I also think it's Frankie's blood that you find in some places.

you mean the blood over the well in zone 2?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, but she does join your team and stays there even after the mayor is overthrown.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

yea its very odd she just joins your team no questions asked, its all very confusing

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

hmm i just thought of another theory, maybe sonny and felicity knew eachother before they became zombies and had there memorys erased? or maybe felicity can still remember somethings.

Showing 31-45 of 83