ForumsGameswhy is my save game always erased and why is the feature of saving things on your account off?

46 18288
keith1
keith1
5 posts
Nomad

can somebody tell me?

• 46 Replies
n037
n037
30 posts
Nomad

still cant find it, maybe its cuz i have windows vista?

The folder can be found in "C:\\Users\\[YOUR USERNAME]\\AppData\\Roaming\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects" if you use Vista.
VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

for the record, the same thing happened to me... I don't know why but my save data is gone...

massimiliano
massimiliano
3 posts
Nomad

same her...annoying it is...

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

works fine for me :P

CharlieHydro
CharlieHydro
2 posts
Nomad

Its so bad, Just tried to go on Sonny 2, and meh its all gone :O

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Please read my post again.

There was no updating for Sonny 2, if I'm not mistaken there was an updating in the AG site, they just changed the folder's name that keep the save files, they do not got erase, just make a search for this folder: "armorgames.com"
All your save files from all games will be there.
They changed the folder "armorgames.com" for "cache.armorgames.com".
(Sorry for my bad english)

Read this too:

[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2861490/how-to-keep-your-save-game-file-on-your-computer[/url]
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

nope, i dont even have an app data folder.

CharlieHydro
CharlieHydro
2 posts
Nomad

What do you do when you find the folders?

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

nope, i dont even have an app data folder.

I think you just need to set up an option that allow you to see occult folders and occult files, but I don't know how to do that on Vista, sorry.

What do you do when you find the folders?

Did you found the folder?
If you did, just copy the file(slot 1.sol, slot 2.sol ...)inside that folder(sonny-2-2900.swf in armorgames.com) and paste inside the other "sonny-2-2900.swf" folder in "cache.armorgames.com".
Looks complicated but it's simple.
Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

All my hacked accounts! All those hours, wasted!

I'm so lucky I saved my files in an external folder so I could move them around right before this happened. Sweet.

On a kind of related note, I couldn't find the sonny-2-2900.swf folder on XP. Anybody know the standard... um... file-path thing? I forget what they are called.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

lol hacked? your accounts were to weak to be hacked xD

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

All my hacked accounts! All those hours, wasted!
I'm so lucky I saved my files in an external folder so I could move them around right before this happened. Sweet.
On a kind of related note, I couldn't find the sonny-2-2900.swf folder on XP. Anybody know the standard... um... file-path thing? I forget what they are called.

Remember you need to have at least one save file in your computer, if you didn't have any, just create a new one in any slot, just start the game and save, the "sonny-2-2900.swf" folder will be created.

I have Windows XP too, the path to this folder in my computer is:

Before the site update:
C:\\Documents and Settings\\YOUR NAME\\Application Data\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\GPDRMS59\\armorgames.com\\files\\games\\sonny-2-2900.swf

After the site update:
C:\\Documents and Settings\\YOUR NAME\\Application Data\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\GPDRMS59\\cache.armorgames.com\\files\\games\\sonny-2-2900.swf

*The "GPDRMS59" folder haves a random name, every time that you deleted that folder and create a new one it's going to have a different "name code".
3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

Why do people need to hack? It only tells people that ur too noob to beat the game on heroic.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

lol hacked? your accounts were to weak to be hacked xD

I've only showed one build. And do you mean "too?"

C:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\YOUR NAME\\\\Application Data\\\\Macromedia\\\\Flash Player\\\\#SharedObjects\\\\GPDRMS59\\\\cache.armorgames.com\\\\files\\\\games\\\\sonny-2-2900.swf

That's the same as 2k. I couldn't find it.
Yes, I have a file to look for. Thank you.

Ahg! Ants all over my feet!

Why do people need to hack? It only tells people that ur too noob to beat the game on heroic.

That's pretty noob, since this game isn't losable.
levely1
levely1
1 posts
Peasant

Followed the directions to locating and copying the save game files

then went and started playing the game again anew in an unused slot and saved that.

new cache folder popped up, i pasted the files in there and BINGO

Showing 16-30 of 46