ForumsGameswhy is my save game always erased and why is the feature of saving things on your account off?

46 18286
keith1
keith1
5 posts
Nomad

can somebody tell me?

• 46 Replies
3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

OK. we solved the problem of save files disapearing. Can we please move on with our lives?

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Yes, but only on PC's... Here is the thing that works on a Mac...

1. Lose Sonny 2 files
2. Play sonny 2 again and save your game, thus creating a cache.armorgames folder
3. Use finder to look for files with "sonny-2" in them. You get two results.
4. Using the one that is in "armorgames.com," copy it over into the folder where the other resides (in cache.armorgames.com)
5. reload Sonny 2
6. play

Simply put, as No_Stress said earlier, armorgames.com still contains your saved files, but with an update to the site, there was a new folder added called cache.armorgames.com... The site was updated to take the files from there and use them for save files. Fortunately, the update did not delete your old files so just replace the new file with the old one and you are set...

pikaia08
pikaia08
4 posts
Nomad

And here's how you do it for you guys having problems with vista or xp: you have to go to folder options, choose view hidden files and folders. Then you can find the application data folder in documents and setting/your user name, then you open it, and then for XP its click these in the following order:

macromedia folder,flash player folder, #shared objects folder, random numbers and letters folder and there you are.

Then you copy&ampaste the old sonny2 files from armorgames.com\\files\\games\\sonny-2-2900.swf into the new location which is cache.armorgames.com\\files\\games\\sonny-2-2900.swf

nile123
nile123
1 posts
Nomad

nothing happeded to me when did this take place?

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Read the date on the OP.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I have the save files on .armorgames.com folder, but not on cache.armorgames.com. What do I do?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Never mind, I just needed to restart Sonny again. Thanks No_Stress. Kinda sucks that sonny went down .1 rating just because of the update.

Silwen
Silwen
20 posts
Peasant

i sawed my files thank u!!!

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

This has been useful.

NEEDHELPWITHSONNY2
NEEDHELPWITHSONNY2
1 posts
Nomad

My file is still getting erased

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

My file is still getting erased

Are you deleting the Temporary Internet Files on your computer? That would be the main reason that your files are getting deleted. You see, Most of the games you play, then save, are saved as cookies on your computer. And when you delete your Temporary Internet Files, you are deleting all the cookies on your computer.
Sparkfire7
Sparkfire7
5 posts
Nomad

man im gonna go play on kongregate.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

So I found the folders but dont understand what to do.

You just have to copy the files from one folder to another.

Sonny-2-2900.swf from cache.armorgames.com to
Sonny-2-2900.swf from armorgames.com
or
Sonny-2-2900.swf from armorgames.com to
Sonny-2-2900.swf from cache.armorgames.com
Sparkfire7
Sparkfire7
5 posts
Nomad

Haha i figured it out!SWEET!

illustration
illustration
1 posts
Peasant

yea I've been playing insectonator zombie mode and it won't save. everytime I log in to my armor games account I have to start a new game. help/ anyone knows why this is happening?

Showing 31-45 of 46