ForumsForum GamesZombies are hungry

100 13305
Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Hello guys and girls, this is my rpg that i have created.
I have hosted several real-life rpgs before so i know how to do.
As the name suggest this game is about zombies

• 100 Replies
necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Name: Imhag-Maug Graundar-la-Tet
Race: Orc of The Desert Highlands
Class: Driver

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... Something got screwed up there. :P

Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Ok Necro heres your stats:

Race: Orc
Stealth:6
Strenght:9
Intelligence:8
Courage:8
Hp:15/15
Equipment: A combat knife, a pickuptruck and 1x Antidote from zombiefication.

You start in a dark forest on a small countryroad.
You have been riding in your pickup for a while now and youre starting to get hungry.
What do you do?

1. Stop and look for something to eat

2.Keep on driving to west

3.Change travellingroad to east

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I pull off the dirt road and get out of the truck and lock the doors, I don't want any surprises if I have to take off quickly. I sniff the air using my strong Orcish nose. There is wafting hint of the sulfurous tang from gunpowder. Someone has been fighting zombies recently. A gentle breeze rises through the clearing. Another stronger smell hits my nostrils. Man. A meat-bag is not far off, to the West as the wind blows from. I shall eat well tonight.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

name:Chris
Race:Human
Class:tank

Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Ok, Necromancer, first you cant decide what to smell, i do that. Secondarily, always post your stats.Im am not doing this just to be mean, i am doing this because of that in an rpg the player cant decide what happens next. (with an exception from what he/she does)

Ok, i will start of from when you smell in the air.
You feel the stench of rotten meat in the air, and suddenly something catches your atention.
Near a tree in the forest before you is a person standing and stareing at you, but its very dark and he is hiding about 3/4 of his body so the only thing you see is his burning red eyes. Also you notice that his body is oddly shaped and has got very big muscles.
What do you do? Describe!

Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Ok Devos12, here is your character:
Name:Chris
Class:Tank
Strength:10
Intelligence:6
Courage:9
Hp:17/17
Starting equipment:2x revolvers, a katana and 1x antidote from zombiefication

You start of in a hospital.
You where looting it for meds and food when suddenly you hear the sound of running feet from about 15 metres around the corner behind you. (sry i cant give you the distance in feet)
What do you do? From now on i will not list options, but simply let you choose one of the thousands of options avaliable.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Starting equipment:2x revolvers, a katana and 1x antidote from zombiefication i would turn around the cornerwith a revolver drawn and see if it was a zombie

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

No human living or dead is stronger than a full-grown Highland Orc. I sneer. I grunt. I stamp. I shake my horns. I charge. My plan is simple, use my brawny right arm to smash his body against the tree, break his bones in the process and use the large Orcish combat knife in my left, to thrust upwards into the surprised enemy's head. Slicing through the palate and into his brain stem, he won't even be able to react before he crumples down like the meatbag he is.

Strength:9
Intelligence:8
Hp:15/15
Equipment: A combat knife, a pickup truck and a single antidote to stop zombification.

Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Ok Chris, you first:
Just after you have turned a runner (zombie that runs) jumps at you. Before he touches you he has been shot in the head by you, because of that you reacted really fast.
After that, there is lots of more running in the corridor that he came from.What do you do?

Imhag-Maug Graundar-la-Tet, you charge at him and try to nail him to a tree by smashing him into it.
Unforunatley, maybe orcs are the strongest race, But not the fastest.
Your fist only barely touches his stomach while he evades, but the knife was a total surprise for him, slicing deeply into his lower part of the stomach.
Then he grabs your arm, but with strength stronger than three orcs, and he crushes your fist in his hand (the one that you where holding your knife with), but you do not panic, but insted takes your other arm and elbows him in the face.
He stumbles backwards onto the road, and in the moonlight you see what he is.
He is an orcish zombie, but that is not the most important about him.
He has several parts of his body replaced by cyborg-bio parts.
Who could have done this to an orc you think, but then realises that he is a very mighty foe.
Maybe you should run and take revenge later?
What do you think? Describe, and think of that the max points you can have in any stat (exept hp) is 15, so he can be a real bad-ass.
Notice that i will not be able to answer for like half a day. (maybe more!) so bye se you l8ter.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Starting equipment:2x revolvers, a katana and 1x antidote from zombiefication
i ran around the coner and tryed to barricade my self in room with a window and a fire escape

TYofLER
TYofLER
472 posts
Nomad

Name:Tyler
Race:Orc
Stealth:5
Strenght:12
Equipment: A shotgun, an axe (that can be hanged on your back so you want have to carry it all the time) and
1x Antidote from zombiefication

1.Break up a door and go out

TYofLER
TYofLER
472 posts
Nomad

Equipment: A shotgun, an axe (that can be hanged on your back so you want have to carry it all the time) and

TYofLER
TYofLER
472 posts
Nomad

srry changed my mind grab as much ammo and food as i can and search the house for any useful supplies and pack up then break up a door and go out

Showing 31-45 of 100