ForumsForum GamesZombies are hungry

100 13307
Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Hello guys and girls, this is my rpg that i have created.
I have hosted several real-life rpgs before so i know how to do.
As the name suggest this game is about zombies

• 100 Replies
GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Can I play?

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Name: Imhag-Maug Graundar-la-Tet
Race: Orc of The Desert Highlands
Class: Driver
Stealth:6
Strength:9
Intelligence:8
Courage:8
Hp:15/15 (maybe 14 or something because my hand got hurt)
Equipment: A combat knife, a pickup truck and a single antidote to stop zombification.

While he stumbles backward, I scoop up a heavy stone from the earth. I deftly hurl it at his face with the power only a great Orc could muster. Not staying to watch if it hit, I swish around and pound my large clawed feet into the soft ground. I pull the plinker from my pocket and unlock my pickup as I sprint towards it. I launch myself into the pickup, turn the keys in the ignition and hear the roar of the engine. My target, still reeling from the rocky blow might have been stronger than three Orcs, but he would be no match for the 604 horsepower of my Ford Ranger. The tires screech in the black.

Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is the final post ill be making here, because it is very hard to lead this for a longer time.
Anyone who knows how to be rpg leader can claim this for themselvese, but think of that if a player is a race that is known for being stong, then he shold have plenty of strenght and the same is for the other stats. Classes also make a difference in tha stats. The most you can have in one stat is 15, wich is supernatural. And also, in the begining a player should have 31 total statisticpoints. Oh, and a player should always start with 1x antidote from zombiefication

Ok first you Tyler:
You dont have to grab ammo in this rpg, because it whould be way to hard for the players if you needed to reaload an so. But you find a bag and put lots of food in it, and then you break up a door.
You see a zombie outside, shambling about 5 metres in front of you.
What do you do? Describe.

Imhag-Maug Graundar-la-Tet, you throw a rock at him, but it more disturbs him than hurts him.
Immediatly, you open the pickups door and throw yourself into it. Now, the way i have understanded it you want to ram him?
If you do not want to ram him, but go away, say so to the other rpg leader.
Cya!

(oh and i am currently working on a rpg of evolution, something like the Evolve! game wich can be found on the forum)

Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Oh, sry if i forgot someone, but i am no longer the leader.

TYofLER
TYofLER
472 posts
Nomad

Name:Tyler
Race:Orc
Class:Tank
Stealth:5
Strenght:12
Intelligence:6
Equipment: A shotgun, an axe (that can be hanged on your back so you want have to carry it all the time) and
1x Antidote from zombiefication

if he doesnt notice me sneak by if he does take my shotgun to his head and run in case other heard the gun-fire

TYofLER
TYofLER
472 posts
Nomad

Equipment: A shotgun, an axe (that can be hanged on your back so you want have to carry it all the time) and
if he doesnt notice me sneak by if he does take my Axe to his head

sorry forgot i had an axe =D

TYofLER
TYofLER
472 posts
Nomad

Is anyone gonna host this?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I might host it, but now it's my bed time! Good Night, I'll start hosting tomorrow, about 3:30.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

whoa go for it Alt!
you've got alot of ideas ^^

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

OK! Let's continue!
----------
The enemy walks by tyler, but freezes for a moment, and notices him. You pwn him with your axe.

TYofLER
TYofLER
472 posts
Nomad

yay uber pwnage!!! thxs for hosting this btw

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Thanks for hosting.
BTW I did want to run over the cyborg zombie with the pickup.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

im the chris guy read what i did on page 5

raptoids
raptoids
19 posts
Nomad

Nameorkoth
Class:Assassin

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Name: Dorkoth
Race: Orc
Class: Assassin
Stealth:9
Strenght:7
Intelligence:8
Courage:7
Hp:14/14
equipment: Two daggers, a silienced pistol and 1x Antidote from zombiefication
Here is your sheet, raptoids!
You start out in an old Mafia office. You were having a meeting to sell your assassination services to the Don, and you were permitted to stay there. Then it happened. The Mafia office has much food and water, as well as a few hits of cocaine and acid. You think the Don may still be alive, and his AK-47 and crackshot skills will be a great help. So do you barricade yourself in the office, or do you go out and look for the Don?
---------------
oh btw, tyler +1 exp for the zombie axe pwnage.
-----------------
ok necromancer, you ram the zombie with your Ford Ranger, immensely injuring it, before the wheel rolls over and kills it. +1 exp.
----------------
chris, you barricade yourself in the room, boarding the window and the fire escape up and building a small barricade for yourself. You brandish your katana, ready to slice any invaders.
---------------
Thanks hosting stuff like this is pretty cool!

Showing 46-60 of 100