ForumsForum GamesZombies are hungry

100 13304
Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Hello guys and girls, this is my rpg that i have created.
I have hosted several real-life rpgs before so i know how to do.
As the name suggest this game is about zombies

• 100 Replies
devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Name:Chris
Race:Human
Class:Tank
Stealth:6
Strength:10
Intelligence:6
Courage:9
Hp:17/17
Starting equipment:2x revolvers, a katana and 1x antidote from zombiefication
i would open the barricade from the fire escape and try to escape

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Name: Imhag-Maug Graundar-la-Tet
Race: Orc of The Desert Highlands
Class: Driver
Strength:9
Intelligence:8
Courage:8
Hp:15/15
Exp: 1
Equipment: A combat knife, a pickup truck and a single antidote to stop zombification.

I continue driving because it is likely that there are more in the area. Eventually, I find an old farmhouse to stop at and collect food...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

you open the barrier, pushing the fire escape open. You surface on an old building's roof, a great vantage point for the area. You notice a supermarket, a highway, and a ladder to the ground. You climb down it and onto the street, you notice that there is only one zombie in that street. It notices you. D you shoot it or slice it?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Being an orc of the desert highlands, you have a very strong nose. You smell the delicious meats in the barn, including hams, beef shoulders, and chickens. Yo open the door and find a zombie attacking a cow. How do you kill the zombie?

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

iwill shoot it and if it dies i will head to the supermarket

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You cock your two revolvers, ready to cleanse the world of another zombie, but before you can, you hear a shot, and the zombie falls to the ground. The culprit leaps down from a nearby tree, and greets you. Do you travel with him, dismiss him and continue solo, or risk fighting him? Here is his sheet:

Name: Ranu
Race: Vampire
Class: Sniper
Stealth:7
Strenght:8
Intelligence:10
Courage:5
Hp:13/13
Starting equipment:
Sniper rifle, combat knife, backpack, blood pack x3000

You notice that he has fangs, but he says that he has enough blood packs in his backpack to last him for a few years, and if he runs out then zombie blood is unchanged from that of humans.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

what? The filter doesn't let you c*ck your revolvers? grrrrr....

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

i ask him why he is here his story and if he will help me

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

thx for hosting btw

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Here is his story:
"I lived a quiet life, with a large family, in an idyllic farm. We kept chickens, cows, pigs, and even a human cattle-we all were vampires-but then came the pandemic. Our human cattle became zombified, and my entire family was killed. I used to be in the Navy, as a SEAL, specifically a sniper, so that explains the weaponry. I had it mounted above the fireplace. I knew that the city would have better equipped hospitals, so I could find more blood packs. I was right. I've been trying to survive since."

"I'll help you if you would accept my help."
-----------
Your welcome.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

i ask him if he knows were any other survivors are and if so try to fnd transportation and get them

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Name: Imhag-Maug Graundar-la-Tet
Race: Orc of The Desert Highlands
Class: Driver
Strength:9
Intelligence:8
Courage:8
Hp:15/15
Exp: 1
Equipment: A combat knife, a pickup truck and a single antidote to stop zombification.

I sit back in the shadows, and watch the zombie kill the cow, when it is finished it bends down and begins to devour the flesh. While it is busy eating I launch myself from the dark to plunge my combat knife deep within it s brain from behind.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

"I've heard of a small, heavily fortified camp to the north. I haven't stopped there yet, but I was on my way. Word is that they have set up quarantined pathways throughout the city. The gate to them is through a heavily fortified Wal-Mart. It's pretty near here. I don't know the transportation on the path, but it's a 100 mile long path, and it takes 2 hours to get to the city, so I'd presume we'll be going pretty fast. The estimated population is about 100, and we could probably pick up a few survivors. Apparently, the camp has already wiped out thousands of zombies. The leader's ultimate goal is to rid the whole state of zombies. Of course, there are still tens of thousands of zombies in the city, so fat chance of that. If we can pass through and pick up some survivors, we'll have a good chance of surviving through this apocalypse."

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

The zombie doesn't survive the strength of a highland orc with a knife, and falls to the ground. You take the MPD (meat preserving device) from the corner, load the beef shoulders, hams, and chickens into the device, and then toss it into the Ranger.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad