ForumsForum GamesZombies are hungry

100 13318
Hulkninja
Hulkninja
55 posts
Nomad

Hello guys and girls, this is my rpg that i have created.
I have hosted several real-life rpgs before so i know how to do.
As the name suggest this game is about zombies

• 100 Replies
devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Name:Chris
Race:Human
Class:Tank
Hp:17/17
Stealth:6
Strength:10
Intelligence:6
courage:9
Name: Ranu
Race: Vampire
Class: Sniper
Stealth:7
Strenght:8
Intelligence:10
Courage:5
Hp:13/13
Starting equipment:
Sniper rifle, combat knife, backpack, blood pack x3000
we take feerari out of town and we head back to city to find a cure

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You load food, weapons, and yourselves into the Ferrari. You begin driving towards a city.
-----------
Also, did you choose the orc or the elf from the tavern?

darknessking21
darknessking21
10 posts
Nomad

Namean
Race:human
Class:Sniper

Starting Equipment:Sniper Rifle,Bloodpack 3x000,Backpack,Combat knife

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You don't start with a bunch of blood packs, that was just for the specific character...

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Name: Imhag-Maug Graundar-la-Tet
Race: Orc of The Desert Highlands
Class: Driver
Intelligence:8
Courage:8
Hp:15/15
Exp: 1
Equipment: A combat knife, a pickup truck, a truckload of meat, and a single antidote to stop zombification.

In the city. I realize that even though I am an orc I'll need more powerful weaponry in the city. I drive around looking for an old pay phone presumably with a phone book so that I may find the address of a gun dealer's shop that I may raid.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

necromancer: You find the address for "Ciaovanni's Guns and Ammo" north two blocks from your current location. Do you go there?

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Equipment: A combat knife, a pickup truck, a truckload of meat, and a single antidote to stop zombification.
I hop back into my truck and drive over to Ciaovanni's, I first just do a quick drive by to make sure there is enough light coming through the windows to prevent zombies from hiding out inside and to make sure there are no human defenses...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

after checking and making sure that you won't find opposition, you go into Ciaovanni's. The walls are lined with shotguns and assault rifles, and there are a few boxes of ammo in the bottom. Do you take what you need, or take it all? (Note that you can't carry an infinite number of stuff in your truck.)

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I take two large cases each of shotgun and assault rifle rounds. Then I grab four of each weapon. An assault rifle to wield all of the time, one to put ironically on the shotgun seat, one strapped inside the cargo back of the pickup for easy access, and one put with the ammo in case I need a spare. I also strap four loaded shotguns to the side of the truck, one for each corner, in case I need a loaded weapon quickly or to take off and explore a narrow space.

Equipment: A combat knife, a pickup truck, a truckload of meat, two cases of shotgun ammo, two cases of assault rifle ammo, four assault rifles. four shotguns, and a single antidote to stop zombification.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Damn, necromancer, you're smart about looting!
------------
You take eight guns and four cases of ammo, then continue on through the city. You're attacked by four zombies, and a well-placed shot from a shotgun gibs all four heads in one shot (+4 exp) and you clear out an old apartment as a storage area if you get too much stuff.

Showing 91-100 of 100