Forums

ForumsPopular Media

What book are you reading now?

Posted Oct 17, '11 at 1:28am

loloynage2

loloynage2

4,359 posts

The greatest show on earth by Richard Dawkins. I'm also trying to find a lovecraft novel which I would read after i finish the book i just mentioned.

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 11:41am

Type70item

Type70item

18 posts

I'm currently reading Angel Fire East, by Terry Brooks. the... i think 18th book in his series. (Word and Void trilogy, and Shannara Series)

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 1:39pm

StDrake

StDrake

198 posts

I should say I'm reading this topic..but abandoning that and going to books - "I shall wear midnight" by Terry Pratchett..missing some of the funny earlier books had, but a pleasant read nontheless.

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 4:06pm

bschnauzer7

bschnauzer7

301 posts

I just finished A Solitary Blue by Cynthia Voigt. Admittedly, it was required for school, but it turned out to be a really good book.

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 4:53pm

alovera1

alovera1

520 posts

Adame bede by George eliot

boring book blah

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 6:18pm

LilystarofFlameclan1

LilystarofFlameclan1

178 posts

I'm reading Warriors. The author is Erin Hunter.

Posted Oct 19, '11 at 4:56pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,977 posts

I started reading Hiroshima by John Hersey yesterday. So far it's pretty dull, but I need to read it for my book report due next week, good thing it's sort .

But I had just finished reading Night by Elie Wiesel. It was an amazing book and is tied with A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah for my favorite book. I'd read that book again if I had the time. Maybe when this semester is over I'll get a chance to re-read.

Posted Oct 19, '11 at 5:58pm

chubz101

chubz101

80 posts

i love darren shan... best author right now im reading "Slawter" the 3rd book in the demonata series!!
ps im reding the demonata for a 2nd time

Posted Oct 22, '11 at 1:36am

Koru7

Koru7

1,427 posts

now i'm reading The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. much better!!!! so excited for the rest of the series.

SPQR

Posted Oct 22, '11 at 7:11am

Llamasushi

Llamasushi

104 posts

Reading DORA THE EXPLORER.
Now they I have your attention, what I actually meant to say is, I'm reading the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
Apologies for wasting 12 seconds of your precious, finite lifespan.

Reply to What book are you reading now?

You must be logged in to post a reply!