ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 260741
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I just finished Slaughterhouse Five
a very good book

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I'm reading Hourglass. I'm only on like the third chapter though. I can't seem to get into it.

happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

Wow, long thread...
Anyway, I'm reading The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. I'm a geek for classic adventure stories.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I am reading Dark Harbour by David Hosp. I've read an other book by this author a couple of months ago and I liked it a lot, so I decided to read his first published work.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I'm currently re-reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. By far my favorite single book.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I just finished Debt of Honor, and just started Executive Orders, both by Tom Clancy

ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee
Ive read it a few years ago but i was assigned to read it for school so im reading it again
definately one of the greatest books ever written

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'm reading Venice: A New Beginning by Thomas F. Madden who spent 20 years in the making of it and spent many years studying in the archives in Venice.
It's an excellent book explaining how Venice was created, it's struggles, wars, trading, and it's strong bond with the Byzantine Empire and it brings new details and perspective on the Fourth Crusade and the Fall of Constantinople not long after.
I'll probably buy it to add to my Medieval trading library.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee

Favorite book of all time.

right now i am reading Les Miserables. Yes, the full version. 1400+ pages.
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

right now i am reading Les Miserables. Yes, the full version. 1400+ pages.

Wow. Props to you. Sorry, but I could never read through 200 pages about the sewer system of France, along with other random digressions. After the movie, I'm probably gonna go reread the abridged version now that I'm not being forced to read it.

Currently I'm reading The Complete Sherlock Homes collection, though not at a fast pace. Just a few chapters here and there since I'm busy with some other stuff, and reading takes more focus than just leaving AG on until I see something I wanna type about :P
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

After the movie, I'm probably gonna go reread the abridged version now that I'm not being forced to read it.

I own the abridged version and am reading that next, too. I love Les Miserables if you cant tell. I am the one that made the thread about it.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well currently I'm not reading any books, but I'm planning on continuing the Maze Runner series. I've only read the first book and I've been dying to read the others.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I'm reading The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I'm only reading it because it was like a core-knowledge book in like 6th grade. I wanted to see what it was about, so I'm reading it again!

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Have you ever read Blue Monday? Its awesome

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm reading the Mark of Athena. Its such a great book.

Showing 331-345 of 606