ForumsWEPRThe War in Iraq

83 16865
Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

Why do you think we are fighting in Iraq for Oil or Peace? and do you think we should have gone to Iraq in the first place?

• 83 Replies
gunnar
gunnar
65 posts
Nomad

you'd think that they'd call it operation iraqi liberation (o.i.l.) this is todays war in vietnam, we dont need to be there. there are countries in Africa that are in 100x more trouble, is our government helping them? NO!!! they dont have oil there. remember newspapers and news channels you what THEY want you to see.

gunnar
gunnar
65 posts
Nomad

channels show you

razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

we need to get out they don't fight right man. i heard they put bombs under hurt cats so that when the troops would check on the cat it would explode.

Paba16
Paba16
229 posts
Nomad

its tiresome and pointless

ancientman5
ancientman5
16 posts
Jester

I would have to say it is oil. Only becuase even when we started this war it was never really about peace. Just take a look at all the explanations the current administration has given for the war. If you can rember this war was started for peace but over the supposed weapons of mass destructions that saddam had.

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

stupid gas

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

i sort of understand the reason we went over there, but now its extended for way to long, now is past time when we need to pull them back in

carltherune
carltherune
44 posts
Nomad

I think that we shouldn't have gone in, but now we can't go out. If we leave Iraq while it's still weak, the Al Qaeda will simply take Iraq and then come to America.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

...you are serious. Oh. Well then.

Al Qaeda is no where strong enough to take Iraq over. The people do not want them in there almost as much as the US does not, and they have killed most all of the high ranking officials. Osama is hiding in the Pakistani no-mans land, and I doubt will come out for a very long time. Even if he does, you think he can do anything to cause real damage anymore?

hotshot10
hotshot10
6 posts
Nomad

I dont think we should have gon over in the first place

Mustang2653
Mustang2653
29 posts
Nomad

we shouldnt have gone there in the first place they screwed up their country why should we have to fix it just because of terrorists

fraction
fraction
1 posts
Nomad

the answer is al quida
we r there because we need to get reed of them(as bush says)
who really nows
might be some crazy goverment set up
lol
hmmmmm...

pacmandude697
pacmandude697
3 posts
Nomad

I think that we should just take out everybpdy and the bomb the crap out of Irag and then the war is over cause everyone is DEAD! Haha, I win.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I think that there were probably some good intentions behind the war in the beginning, but now it is just evil....

Bonny
Bonny
12 posts
Nomad

And if Iraq loses,they will come back and FU*K Us again but then....

Showing 31-45 of 83