ForumsWEPRThe War in Iraq

83 16867
Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

Why do you think we are fighting in Iraq for Oil or Peace? and do you think we should have gone to Iraq in the first place?

• 83 Replies
FalcoKnight
FalcoKnight
37 posts
Nomad

i thinks its both.First of all oil is a big thing to fight over(laughs).And aslo its about the peace how i know is about peace..well the presedent isnt a crazy satist hes wants whats best for our country but if you ask me he doesnt pick the best descisions.

The_Medic16
The_Medic16
18 posts
Nomad

do you not think oil is a big thing to fight over? ans I actually agree with you about the president but he had very few choices and that was the best.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

If you check out this CNN opinion poll, I think you will find that the majority of Americans oppose the war in Iraq: http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm To be honest, and I think most people would agree with this, the only reason anyone agreed to go in the first place is because everyone though that Iraq was related to 9/11. But it wasn't. Woops!

Err...
That doesn't explain the first Gulf War
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

If you check out this CNN opinion poll, I think you will find that the majority of Americans oppose the war in Iraq: http://www.pollingreport.com/iraq.htm To be honest, and I think most people would agree with this, the only reason anyone agreed to go in the first place is because everyone though that Iraq was related to 9/11. But it wasn't. Woops!

Yah i'm quoting this from the first page, but whatever.

Well, Carlie, i think you know very well that CNN is more Liberal than straight/neutral, as well as Fox news is conservative.

If you guys want the straight talk that is totally neutral and unbiased, visit NBC, or the best for neutral talk, C-Span.
windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

Personally I think if the government would just come out of the closet and say 'Hey guys we're only there for the oil'

I'd simply say...Well hell thats fine by me..We need cheap oil..And if they hold onto it it'll just keep getting higher and higher.(Even though it is getting lower right now)

501st
501st
282 posts
Peasant

An idiot would realise that Americans are fighting for oil.they dont give a shit for Iraq

Eshbringer
Eshbringer
57 posts
Nomad

I guess its for oil but since I live here in Israel I welcome all sorts of support in Iraq

Eshbringer
Eshbringer
57 posts
Nomad

*and the Arabic threat in general (they should make it possible additing)

Showing 76-83 of 83