Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

@Riou: Snap for turret defending A House! I got a bedroom in it and I was the first one to get a windowsill MG turret.

@Bluydee: So you upgraded my windowsill MG?

My MG upgrades:

1. Massive bulletproof sheild with a hole to shoot through.

2. Lots of ammo cargo for extra shooting.

3. Bluydee's "lazor power".

You people better thank me for reviving this thread TWICE. I mount alot of automated turrets on my book shop next to A House, which is sponsered by A House.

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

I jump into a pond just before I hit 0% health

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I paint the outside of A House as a rainbow, hoping for it to be happy again. And I sprinkle rose pettles on to A House's front lawn. Oh how nice.
*Wipes tear*
You people better be thanking me for reviving this thread THRICE! Or Minnakht just can't be bothered.

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

I throw paint remover on A House and throw a molotov at it to make him unhappy. Then I get my tank and shoot it from a distance

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

I throw paint remover on A House and throw a molotov at it to make him unhappy. Then I get my tank and shoot it from a distance

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

And I meant Minnakht instead of Minnikht. I start firing at all attackers, with loads of ammo behind me so I can reload and endlessly (almost) shoot.
I apoligise to the A House about covering it with cheese and it not liking the feeling of cheese coating.

Apologies acceped. Fire started.

I use my ghost to haunt the house and attract other monsters and ghosts to the house to attack everyone attacking.

Defense started.

I kiss the wall then beat it up.

I'm not allowed to control the wall. RubberyChicken, if you appear, please answer this guy.

i call dora to start singing that annoying song and destroy the house because of the sound waves i put on ear plugs o i cant hear it and get driven insane.

A House turned off microphones of its electronic stuff. It cannot hear.

I put a bomb next to the house and lite the fuse, which is about 2 feet long, and I run.

This will take some time to a splode.

I drop a gallon of water on the bomb's fuse, putting it out

Water dropped. Fuse extinguished.

Anywayz, I open a book store next to A House, hoping to entertain nearby visitors/attackers/tourists. Sponsered by A House!

No you don't. Book store opened, you pay for this.

I'll climb onto the A House and build a Platform Gun on top of it, i mount onto the gun and shoot any attackers

Even more defense started.

I go with Riou, but I summon A House duplicates to confuse the enemy. Now I put lazor power into the platform guns and shoot all of the enemys. Now I set my gun to auto and build a wall, a moat, laser turrets, rocket turrets, and machine gun turrets. I will now go back to my spot.

I think you stopped being dead. Even more defense added.

@Riou: Snap for turret defending A House! I got a bedroom in it and I was the first one to get a windowsill MG turret.
@Bluydee: So you upgraded my windowsill MG?
My MG upgrades:
1. Massive bulletproof sheild with a hole to shoot through.
2. Lots of ammo cargo for extra shooting.
3. Bluydee's "lazor power".
You people better thank me for reviving this thread TWICE. I mount alot of automated turrets on my book shop next to A House, which is sponsered by A House.

Alot of defense added.

I jump into a pond just before I hit 0% health

Fire extinguished.

I paint the outside of A House as a rainbow, hoping for it to be happy again. And I sprinkle rose pettles on to A House's front lawn. Oh how nice.
*Wipes tear*
You people better be thanking me for reviving this thread THRICE! Or Minnakht just can't be bothered.

House painted. Roses planted.

You deal 800 damage and then are pwned by all this defense.

A House
HP: 67371 (-820)
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable ones are Strangle with a Curtain, Form Avatar and Chair Stampede. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15. Some bees defend A House. There are a few sticks of dynamite lying nearby. Burning damages A House for 20 damage each turn. There is alot of player defense on A House, that includes 4 gatling guns, a platform gun, a MG turret with alot of upgrades, alot of other turrets, a moat and alot more, probably.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3. Using E99 effectors is disabled. Oversized amounts of soldiers are "restricted". Oversized amounts of text are "restricted". Methods to insta-kill one unit used in Heroes of Might and Magic series are disabled. Massive forest destruction disabled.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about 21(31 formerly) are lying on A House. A destroyed mech is lying infront of A House. The frontlawn has some roses planted, and there is a book store nearby.
Dead people: orion732
Simplified people: None
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: somewhen tomorrow
Relations: None between players and NPCs.
Stunned people: None
Current players' locations and HP: Matty360 100% - in his book store, RubberyChicken 100% - hidden, crimsonblade55 100% - fortified bunker, orion732 0% - broken by the mech, lance form, daleksparta 80% - outside infront of A House, Pazx 100% - just infront of A House, gooddemon 10% - in a pond
Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Feels hurt by the pwning and says sorry to the house and gives it a present of more killing curtains but it accidentaly had a bomb inside.
The house does not know about the bomb

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I install a security system. Now I give all the defenders walky talkys. I give them laser swords so we can slice people in half

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I don't acecept the weapon, deciding to defend using Ignite

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Fires an invisible catapult at the defender named Bluydee.
But one missed and hit A House

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I use Ignite, reducing my MP to 8971/9001, and burning up the catapult.

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Ohk

Uses Douse and salvages broken catapult.
MP: 950/1000

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

*steps closer to Blehh*
(if I get in melee range, you're screwed.)

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I get a band of snipers to shoot bluydee before he accomplishes his task, then with the snipers, we pick off all of the defenders.

Showing 226-240 of 274