Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

I run away from dalek and shoots water with Douse at the wall

900/1000MP

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Blehhh, you do not need mp. You can do what ever you want forever

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

No, when I run out I blow up stuffs like the object.

I fart on the object and run away while my methane cloud makes the object fall apart

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i poke the house till it explodes.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I punch the house.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I use MP to limit how much I canv use HAX0R spells (like Time Chasm)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Dalek, do the destroy the castle thing anywaysss.

Did anyone see all the defense for the house?

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Oh, I will get a nice big mob and do the Frankenstien thing. You know, where everyone burns the haunted house thing. It was a windmill in Frankenstien but I do not care.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,since I was just playing the demo for the wanted video game(which has the most cursing in any video I have seen since maybe the days of the PS1) so....

I send in the whole fraternity of assassins before they all turn on each other in to attack the house,and I make sure I am not on their list of people to kill.I lock them all out of my bunker,and have the house turn up on their list of things to assassinate,with rocket launchers and they can curve more then just small bullets,they can curve rockets as well.Dodging curtains falling trees,stampedes of chairs if they need to on their way to the house,and blow it up with their rocket launchers.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Has anyone seen the defense!!!!!! You would die from all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

I send in an elite team of 10,000,000 dwarves with the ULTRA HAMMERS of DOOM to slowly destroy the house for 5000 DMG for every post that has the letter E in it. (>&quot>

wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

I am not using that charactr I snd millions of wasps at th hous

i thn go insan and disintigrat

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Both helicopters are hit with a giant baseball bat made of forcefield that appeared because someone made indestructible people. It smashes the helicopters giving them speed of about 300 kilometers per second, and they are knocked out of Earth atmosphere, out of the Solar System, and so on. Finaly they are catched by a faraway black hole.
o darn...I hire someone to walk up to the house and ask if he can use the bathroom. If the house lets him in, he goes in and sets off bombs on everything that holds up the house.
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Falcon punch. Dwarves DEAD.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

silly spartan Dwarves are immuned to falcon punches everyone knows that.

Showing 241-255 of 274