Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I have defense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I'm not allowed to control the wall. RubberyChicken, if you appear, please answer this guy.

This dude looks into a mysterious puddle... he sees him self, he becomes so entranced by his own appearence that he starves.
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

afroninja, THEY DIED. See The Brick Wall. Since I'm in control of that for now, they died. end of story.

sorrow784
sorrow784
10 posts
Nomad

brintey spears comes and the house kills itself

sorrow784
sorrow784
10 posts
Nomad

attempts to kill itself srry

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I hire some people to keep my book store sponsered by A House up and running.

With that done go back to my MG in A House and shoot anyone approching.

o darn...I hire someone to walk up to the house and ask if he can use the bathroom. If the house lets him in, he goes in and sets off bombs on everything that holds up the house.

Excuse me, the man's dead, I shot him till he was DEAD. As for the bombs. BOOM. They exploded but it didn't harm me or A House because when I killed the man when he was just a dot in the horizon approaching me. I have extreme accuracy with my MG.

How's that?
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I ensure the shop is surrounded by the sphere of ice along weith the house + wall (i used Globe in The Brick Wall)

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I build a grand statue of a squirrel and surround it with a 20 foot chain fence. (The statue is 25 feet tall)

Statue:
HP:15,000

Fence:
HP:5,000

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

I magicllyy animate the house

dragonmelon
dragonmelon
37 posts
Nomad

I tunnel deep under the house and the moat and start drilling holes in its foundation. In those holes I place a stick of dynamite. There are 24 holes. I light the fuse and use a chronosphere to get out of there quickly. I'm deep in the forest now.

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

i make the thread jump up 2 pages to the 1st

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I light the forest on fire

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I tap zlith, and since he's close enough, use Time Chasm to kill him.

Kyle248
Kyle248
204 posts
Nomad

FALCON PUNCH IT!!!!!!!!!

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

i sit down on a chair in the living room of he house and watch a tv show called "this post saved the thread!"

Showing 256-270 of 274