ForumsWEPR[necro] christianity in schools

259 53965
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ok topic is christianity in schools, im stuck in the middle of the bible belt so ever where you turn theres another church, thing is i go to school and its even there (im in 8th grade) and theres teachers teaching it. I personaly am an athiest (or however you spell it) and get upset about the teachers doing this, i have one teacher (language) thatll be talking about a book or something an say for examlpe: "ya we all know thats wrong to do that, it says so in the bible", and i try to get up and say " hey im not a christian or anything so can you please not mention that", and EVERYBODY gets mad, and i get sent to the office and have to talk to the counseler. What i really hate about it is that everybody says there a chirstian, even the hardcore "gangster" kids.what do you guys think about it?

Also im forced to go to church, i actuly just got back from church about an hour ago, do you guys think this is right that my parents force me to go?

• 259 Replies
Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

amen brother

lol

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

I'm done posting in this thread. Idiots.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol, i can tolerate that

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

it is unfortunate that people cannot afford private schools, but there is financial help that is offered at most private schools

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya, like i said...fundraisers

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

i generally am very lax about my religion but when its under fire by people who dont know what they are talking about(wizard) i have to take up my flag in defence and i probably should have been nicer lol

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

man, wizard was being really immature, i almost want to say something to him...

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya, well ive studied the bible alot

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

trust me we all do lol

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

man, wizard was being really immature, i almost want to say something to him...

Say it big man.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

lol, it was all i have to do at church is read the bible, so ive read the bible

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

Wizard is something that educated people would call - ignorant. You cant argue about something you have no knowledge of. Do research before you get in an argument

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

HAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU are the ignorant one.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

You are just saying things that are completely idiotic...it is hippocritical to call us idiots, you are saying things like this:

"Anybody that believes that they are going to be sent to some magical candyland in the sky after they die must be stupid."

if you can't state anything mature, or anything that backs up what you say then don't say it at all. Also if you can't say something at least a little bit intellectual then don't say it at all...

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

im not gonna say anything cause wizard is on my friends list lol

Showing 61-75 of 259