ForumsWEPR[necro] christianity in schools

259 53966
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ok topic is christianity in schools, im stuck in the middle of the bible belt so ever where you turn theres another church, thing is i go to school and its even there (im in 8th grade) and theres teachers teaching it. I personaly am an athiest (or however you spell it) and get upset about the teachers doing this, i have one teacher (language) thatll be talking about a book or something an say for examlpe: "ya we all know thats wrong to do that, it says so in the bible", and i try to get up and say " hey im not a christian or anything so can you please not mention that", and EVERYBODY gets mad, and i get sent to the office and have to talk to the counseler. What i really hate about it is that everybody says there a chirstian, even the hardcore "gangster" kids.what do you guys think about it?

Also im forced to go to church, i actuly just got back from church about an hour ago, do you guys think this is right that my parents force me to go?

• 259 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

mordred, how is it possible that your heart "bursts out" thats stupid

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

I respect you swift arrow, but wizard is being obnoxious. seriously, if wizard will stop I will stop.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

You think I'm being obnoxious because I think your religion is crap. And it is.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

hey wizard chill out, dont say everyone is stupid cause they belive that, just dont let people preach

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

I truly dont support teaching it in schools but people will always press religous beliefs. Muslims, Jews, Christians, Scientologists, Satanists... the list goes on they will always press their belives which is not always right

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

All you had to say was I dont beleive in god. And Mr. Hobo is right about romans writing about Jesus.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Anybody that believes that they are going to be sent to some magical candyland in the sky after they die must be stupid.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya muslims are kinda weird too, like tryin kill everyone cause there alive, seriously

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

so how do you live your life full of booze sex and drugs because this is your only life?

If thats what you belive you should end your own life. I live my life so i can go to heaven

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I am a catholic, and the way im viewing this argument is that wizard and daswlftarrow are being just as bad as they think the religion of Christianity is. You are shooting down what people think and that is wrong. Its hard to have a nice friendly debate with two completely different people, Wizard and daswiftarrow are people who believe in the science of the world, Hobo and mordred are people that believe in faith of the world. You obviously can't change each other's minds so stop trying... As for the argument about the bible, in my opinion not one of you including me could say anything as intelligent as anyone in the bible or who wrote the bible.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

I live my life however I want, I have a job, a girlfriend, I do drugs, I drink. So what?

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

steevo, im not shooting people down for what they belive, its just people forcing it down your throat

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

Exactly you live for nothing. I have a girl friend and a job and i drink a little but i dont do it just to get physical enjoyment i do like it but i live in balance between me and god

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

well, you go ahead an live your life that way, but it might turn out like crap if you do drugs and drink... Always think of what your actions will do to you in the future

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

I live for nothing because there is nothing to live for.

Showing 31-45 of 259