ForumsForum GamesFreeforall RPG

135 19221
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I was looking for ideas for an RPG...and I got one. Someone made an RPG that allowed you to create your own gear as long as it was reasonable, so I came up with the brilliant idea of making an RPG that allows you to create your own everything

You still have to follow this template. Add new slots if you want. No levels or experience is the only rule at the moment. Make sure you delete everything in the parentheses after you are done. Mess up the stats that items give you. Any number that doesn't clutter up the page is fine.

Name: (obvious)
Bio: (I though these were fun. If you don't want this, just type "unknown&quot
Armor: (Goes in this order: Head, chest, arms, belt, legs, feet)
Weapon: (your choice)
Strength: (Your armor and weapons can add
Intelligence: to any of these three items.
Speed: Make sure the format is
Health: x+[stats from the armor and weapons]=y)
Inventory: (Anything you want!)

Strength: Determines how hard you hit, how much you can lift, and all the other things like that
Intelligence: Mental strength. Determines how fast you react, what kind of problems you can solve, etc.
Speed: Determine how fast you can run, climb, and so on and so forth
Heath: I think this one is quite obvious...

You will be fighting zombies because those are everywhere. Just remember: The tougher you are, the tougher your enemies will be

One last thing. Please post if you want to be able to meet up with other players in the game once in a while, play in separate world, or play as a big team.

• 135 Replies
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

lol...sorry about not posting. I keep getting through half of a post and end up not posting because I have to go somewhere...

Death You blind all the zombies around you (5 zombies and 1 dead zombie) with heaven's light. Then, you shine darkness...hell's darkness...at the blind corpses, killing the dead one instantly and stunning the rest. 88 to go
zombie party (5 zombies)
HP 1000 each
Attack none! their stunned!
Quick! Kill them while they are immobilized with the fear of...non-existence!

@GAGAMEN Before you may begin, what is "THE GECK."

Shadow You home in on big zombie, attacking its weak spots with exaggerated accuracy. heh...you killed him without taking another scratch. 87 to go. The zombies are running away...?

Sense While the fighting continues, a lone figure steps in unnoticed...the zombies welcome you.
rotten zombie
HP 21
attack 2
should be too tough, right?

Again, sorry for the delay.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

weapon none
str:60
int:50
spd:1500
hp 959
inventory
one chaos emerald+9999 speed(chaos control)
i will chain homing attack 5 times

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Death
Bio: Unknown
Armor: Black cloak
Weapon: Soul scythe
Strength: 500
Intelligence: 1000
Speed: 9999
Health: 10000
Inventory: None

I create millons of clones to cast heavenly light and then float high up and send 6 slashes of burning darkness

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i forgot bout blue/black torando

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Kill kill kill!!!!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

and bluydee thats a bit over powered

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Shadow You home attack 5 of the fleeing zombies, weakening them and slowing them down. They turn and go for your brains...
Angry zombies (5)
HP 10
damage 20
speed 0
They look ready for a homing attack...

Death You can't make millions of clones...wait a minute. This is "freeforall rpg." The only reason not to do that is because you'll shorten the game by a ton...soooo...before you do that, the zombies gain 500 health :P. They are all blinded by the light (the zombie party). Your six slashes prove fatal...to two of the zombies (85). The other three are slashing wildly into the sky...a few whacks to the head should settle that. 82 to go. The zombies are...running away from you now?

Sense Lol...that's where all the zombies are running to...Looks like Sense needs help guys. That crowbar is doing some real damage you've killed that one zombie already (81 to go). two more zombies step in his place...same stats. You see a building a hundred yards off...no zombies there.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ill use black torando

black/blue torando(shadow/sonic only)draws zombies to the torando to be torn apart

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

weapon none
hp 959
inventory

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Death
Bio: Unknown
Armor: Black cloak
Weapon: Soul scythe
Strength: 500
Intelligence: 1000
Speed: 9999
Health: 10000
Inventory: None

I blast all of the zombies with darkness tsunami

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Well...

I am good at holding houses... I run to the house, while blasting those zombie head back to where they can from....

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

D.K uh...that's an abreviation for "darkness knight." It doesn't work too well...Anyways, you may join. Do you have a preference as to how you want to enter the fight?

Shadow You create a dark tornado and send it into the crowd of zombies. The five angry corpses are torn to pieces (76)...some of the pieces are thrown in random directions and you happen to be in the path of a large rotten limb...30 rings fly in every direction. Your tornado dissipates before it can do any more damage.

Death You create a huge wave of darkness which engulfs a small group of zombies. They fall over and get back up, bruised. Looks like you are under attack again...
Zombie gang (4 zombies)
HP 1990
attack 1000
Now what?

Sense You pull out your pistol and begin firing at zombie heads as you run for the building. 2 zombies collapse (74) before you reach the door...it's locked, but it's made of wood. Ten feet above it, there is a thick nail sticking out of the wall just under an open window. You have approximately 20 seconds to get into the building. How will you do it?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

weapon none
hp 959
inventory

thats it i use chaos blast to kill the zombies near me

chaos blast(shadow only) it hurts all zombies in a 10 ft radius

playfro
playfro
118 posts
Nomad

can i join? please respond soon....

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

can i join? please respond soon....
yes, but you need to make a profile like sonicheroes's...It doesn't have to be a character from a sonic game.

Shadow You decide not to pick up the fallen rings (lol...) and use chaos blast. A head from an affected zombie lands at your feet (73 more) and a group of zombies turn to eat your brains...
Zombie group (3 zombies)
HP 20
attack 10
They were hurt by the blast, so they should be too tough to get rid of...
Showing 61-75 of 135