ForumsForum GamesFreeforall RPG

135 19218
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I was looking for ideas for an RPG...and I got one. Someone made an RPG that allowed you to create your own gear as long as it was reasonable, so I came up with the brilliant idea of making an RPG that allows you to create your own everything

You still have to follow this template. Add new slots if you want. No levels or experience is the only rule at the moment. Make sure you delete everything in the parentheses after you are done. Mess up the stats that items give you. Any number that doesn't clutter up the page is fine.

Name: (obvious)
Bio: (I though these were fun. If you don't want this, just type "unknown&quot
Armor: (Goes in this order: Head, chest, arms, belt, legs, feet)
Weapon: (your choice)
Strength: (Your armor and weapons can add
Intelligence: to any of these three items.
Speed: Make sure the format is
Health: x+[stats from the armor and weapons]=y)
Inventory: (Anything you want!)

Strength: Determines how hard you hit, how much you can lift, and all the other things like that
Intelligence: Mental strength. Determines how fast you react, what kind of problems you can solve, etc.
Speed: Determine how fast you can run, climb, and so on and so forth
Heath: I think this one is quite obvious...

You will be fighting zombies because those are everywhere. Just remember: The tougher you are, the tougher your enemies will be

One last thing. Please post if you want to be able to meet up with other players in the game once in a while, play in separate world, or play as a big team.

• 135 Replies
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Climb, I use my rope...

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Sense You throw your rope over the nail...success! You climb up through the window and pull the rope in with you with 2 minutes to spare. Once inside, you look around. You see a glass box, a crate, and a safe lined up next to each other against the back wall. You can't see inside any of them. A table is in the center of the room. It has been set, but there is no food. A flight of stairs spirals up into what looks like an attic. What will you do first?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

weapon none
str:60
int:50
spd:1500
hp 959
inventory
one chaos emerald+9999 speed(chaos control)

i use chaos control to appear by sence

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Shadow You teleport to Sense's side...read the description of the room that I gave to Sense.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

lets check the safe out

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Shadow You take a closer look at the safe. It's locked. A thump on the door tells you that the zombies have arrived...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hey sence lets barriarcade(my spelling is bad) the door

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Sandman
Bio: A former U.S. sniper
Armor: Lightweight U.S. Military Armor
Weapon: Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Grenades, Bowie Knife
Strength: 380
Intelligence: 400
Speed: 450
Health: 1200

Meet other People, and travel in a group
Inventory: Ammo, Medkits

I want to be airlifted down by a blackhawk helicopter

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

bump

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

(sorry about the whole BIO thing once I start to think and write I get outta control. But I'm back now)
Name: Azreal
BIO: Not much is known about this man. One saw him ascending from a golden light onto an angelic alter once that happened they heard a loud deep voice say "In this time of trouble you are hope. Shatter the evil chains that bind this Earth and set the world free." With that the angel ran off with incredible speed to go save the world.
Armor: Nothing but tattered robes
Weapon: A double sided sword
Off Hand Weapons: A Shield and a Bow and Arrow
Powers: Can make things grow.
Rage Powers: Can shoot fire from his hands, breathe fire, Deathray, shoots a laser from his eye, Matrix, shoots ice from his hands, can control lightning, strength increased by an extra 4,000, is incredibly more fast, nimble, and agile he is faster by 4,000, stamina/health increased by an extra 2,000
Intelligence: 5,000/10,000
Speed: 5,000/10,000 when rage applied 9,000/10,000
Stamina/Health: 5,000/10,000 when rage applied 7,000/10,000
Inventory: none

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

hey sence lets barriarcade(my spelling is bad) the door
Shadow waiting for sense's reply...While you are waiting, you look for items to use as a barricade. The safe looks pretty heavy... You see a rug under the table... There's a glass cutter on the table...
Sandman The sun is setting for the first time since the fight started (lol). A black dot is barely visible on the horizon. Soon, it grows to be a helicopter. The flying machine lowers itself a hundred yards off and a heavily armed figure steps out. The helicopter flies away...of course. Death is near :P You see him fighting 13 monstrous zombies. You also see 45 zombies trying to break into a building. Who will you help out?
Azreal Almost done. Post your final stats (just to confirm them) and, if you want, specify how you want to enter the fight.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i use chaos control to warp he safe to right against the door

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Death
Bio: Unknown
Armor: Black cloak
Weapon: Soul scythe
Strength: 500
Intelligence: 1000
Speed: 9999
Health: 10000
Inventory: None

Death then dissappers

I am not leaving. I am making a new guy

Name: Kid Goku(GT)
Bio: Watch dragonball GT
Armor: Clothes that are blue and yellow
Weapon: Fists
Strength: 100000
Intelligence: 100
Speed: 10000
Health: 200000
Inventory: 7 dragon balls(wish for anything)

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

final stats? o.k I will list all of my stats.
Name: Azreal
BIO: Not much is known about this man. One saw him ascending from a golden light onto an angelic alter once that happened they heard a loud deep voice say "In this time of trouble you are hope. Shatter the evil chains that bind this Earth and set the world free." With that the angel ran off with incredible speed to go save the world.
Armor: Nothing but tattered robes
Weapon: A double sided sword
Off Hand Weapons: A Shield and a Bow and Arrow
Powers: Can make things grow.
Rage Powers: Can shoot fire from his hands, breathe fire, Deathray, shoots a laser from his eye, Matrix, shoots ice from his hands, can control lightning, strength increased by an extra 4,000, is incredibly more fast, nimble, and agile he is faster by 4,000, stamina/health increased by an extra 2,000
Intelligence: 5,000/10,000
Speed: 5,000/10,000 when rage applied 9,000/10,000
Stamina/Health: 5,000/10,000 when rage applied 7,000/10,000
Inventory: none
thats it ok I will list how I enter the fight and since I don't know where were fighting I'm guessing just a big mansion because someone said "Lets barricade the door" so whatever:
Azreal flies through an open window and flutters down to the ground he looks over and sees what looks like a million zombies approaching. He quickly pulls out his bow and arrow and shoots all the zombies. He puts his bow away and stands up heroically.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

Azreal glances over at Sonic and Shadow who are looking at him in awe. Then he runs over to an approaching zombie and gets involved in an epic melee battle.

Showing 91-105 of 135