ForumsForum GamesFreeforall RPG

135 19220
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I was looking for ideas for an RPG...and I got one. Someone made an RPG that allowed you to create your own gear as long as it was reasonable, so I came up with the brilliant idea of making an RPG that allows you to create your own everything

You still have to follow this template. Add new slots if you want. No levels or experience is the only rule at the moment. Make sure you delete everything in the parentheses after you are done. Mess up the stats that items give you. Any number that doesn't clutter up the page is fine.

Name: (obvious)
Bio: (I though these were fun. If you don't want this, just type "unknown&quot
Armor: (Goes in this order: Head, chest, arms, belt, legs, feet)
Weapon: (your choice)
Strength: (Your armor and weapons can add
Intelligence: to any of these three items.
Speed: Make sure the format is
Health: x+[stats from the armor and weapons]=y)
Inventory: (Anything you want!)

Strength: Determines how hard you hit, how much you can lift, and all the other things like that
Intelligence: Mental strength. Determines how fast you react, what kind of problems you can solve, etc.
Speed: Determine how fast you can run, climb, and so on and so forth
Heath: I think this one is quite obvious...

You will be fighting zombies because those are everywhere. Just remember: The tougher you are, the tougher your enemies will be

One last thing. Please post if you want to be able to meet up with other players in the game once in a while, play in separate world, or play as a big team.

• 135 Replies
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

Hero Name: Sage
BIO: When he was a boy he lived on a farm in Idaho. He hated farm-work and always knew there was a better way to do work. It didn't matter how much he asked his parents but they would never excuse him from his farm-work. One day Sam snuck off to go to the county fair he saw a man performing a magic trick. The man had blue fog swirling around his hands and he was teleporting all over the place.
"How do you do that!?" Sam asked
"It is not trickery no I do not fool." said the man "The real power is inside."
"What?" said Sam wondering if he heard correctly.
A few moments later his parents found him and brought him home. Sam was very upset he thought his parents would never find him.
"Get back to work son!" said his father
As his father said that angry tears trickled down his face
"Urrrg. Why do you always have to be so mean to me! All I do is work work work! And you never give me a break! AHH!" he said as he slammed his foot on the ground.
KABOOM Went the house as he slammed his foot on the ground.
"Uh, I musta blacked out." said Sam as he got of the ground. "What the..." he said as he looked around there farm house was completely destroyed and all that was left was rubble and small wodden board planks. Sam looked down at his hand and blue fog was dancing around his hands.
"Did I do this." he said "I gotta get outta here!"
(this information was collected by friends, Sages mom and Dad and witnesses)
As for Sages adult hood he performs good deeds and tries to help people who are in danger. Some people think he is a crook and a villain but he is really a hero. He does not like to be seen. He is shy and hates attention. He is mostly out at night. He travels USA trying to find a crook who needs to be taught a lesson.
ARMOR: A black cloak
WEAPON(S): Death ray, Item (can make an item such as a sword etc. appear before him if he needs it) teleport, weather (manipulation of the weather but drains alot of power) element (can manipulate any element) telekinesis, implode, explode, brain wash (drains alot of power) sense (en-chance's senses) super human intellect
STRENGTH: 150+powers=1,100,100,100,100
INTELLIGENCE: Is as smart as the average person but when he applies the super human intellect he is smarter than Steven Hawking and Albert Einstein combine
SPEED: He has average speed. But is able to teleport so he can travel faster than light it self
HEALTH/MANA: Average health. If he uses his powers to much it will drain his health
INVENTORY: A few health and mana potions

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

weapon none
str:60
int:50
spd:1500
hp 959
inventory
one chaos emerald+9999 speed(chaos control)

i use chaos spear

chaos spear(shadow only)throws energy
spears at the zombies

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hey TRUdog lets race after the zombies are gone

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

TRUdog, shorten your bio...and I need actual numbers for you stats. When you are done doing that, you may join. For your skills, you can add a new section in your stats where you list all of them...

Shadow You spear the zombies with energy...serious overkill...the three zombies are now dead (70 corpses remain). You see a building nearby. A lone figure is trying to get in...in 20 seconds, the zombies (53 out of the 70 remaining zombies) will get him.

They were hurt by the blast, so they should be too tough to get rid of...
lol...did you catch my typo?
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

weapon none
str:60
int:50
spd:1500
hp 959
inventory
one chaos emerald+9999 speed(chaos control)
no

and i spindash into the ombies trying to get the figure

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

so they should be too tough to get rid of...
NOW did you catch my typo? pretty weird...

Shadow You spindash at the zombies charging at the figure, who, if you haven't figured it out yet, is Sense. Anyways, you plow through the crowd of zombies...in a moment, you are in front of the charging corpses. You count the casualties...8 of them bit the dust. 62 more to go. 45 in the group...I suggest you run...
Zombie mob (45 zombies)
HP 200
attack 20
...you are their new target.
afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Sandman
Bio: A former U.S. sniper
Armor: Lightweight U.S. Military Armor
Weapon: Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Grenades, Bowie Knife
Strength: 18
Intelligence: 25
Speed: 20
Health: 80

Meet other People, and travel in a group
Inventory: Ammo, Medkits

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Death
Bio: Unknown
Armor: Black cloak
Weapon: Soul scythe
Strength: 500
Intelligence: 1000
Speed: 9999
Health: 10000
Inventory: None

I do soul scythe barrage with a millon scythes

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

can i change mine to a military team?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

sence!! help!!

bluedragoon5576
bluedragoon5576
72 posts
Peasant

Name:Max
Bio:Unknown
Armor:Gold trimmed steel
Weapon:Lance
Strength:1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001
Intelligence:1
Speed:1,000,000,001
Health:1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001
Inventory:Steroids

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

blue dragon speed to high
max speed w/o items is 1500

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Meet other People, and travel in a group
Congratz! You are the first to answer the question on the first page. Lol...I'd give you a reward for that, but it would be easier if you gave it to yourself...after all, this IS free-for-all RPG
can i change mine to a military team?
You would need a leader and the rest would be &quotets." Not literally. They would just do the same job as pets. Basically, the leader gets to sick his little minions on the zombies. Yes, you may change to a military team.
@bluedragoon Congratz! You are the first person to make a character with crazy stats like that. Give yourself a pat on the back and a high five! Your speed is fine contrary to what dalek and sonicheroes think...
I do soul scythe barrage with a millon scythes
:P

Death You conjure a million scythes to make a wall...the 4 zombies, no geniuses, walk into the pointy barricade and die. 58 to go. 13 in the group you are surrounded by. Shadow and Sense attracted the attention of the rest.
Small zombie mob (13)
HP 2000
attack 100
They learned from their dead companions' mistake...they won't be walking into the scythes. They are carefully tearing a hole in the wall. You have approximately 10 seconds before they get through.
Shadow You call for help from Sense...I hope you plan on running...
afroninja After you change your stats to whatever you wanted, read the next note...
afroninja and Max If you have a preference as to how you want to enter, post it with your final version of your stats.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ill charge a light speed dash

light speed dash(sonic/shadow only)a rapid burst of speed, useful to run away with

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Shadow you forgot the stats...whatever. You run away from the zombies at an incredible speed. The zombies plod along...trying to keep up. Sense, Shadow just bought you some time...you have 5 minutes to get into the building now.

Showing 76-90 of 135