ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491985
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Level 74? Oh shi-... I'm still only level 61 and trying hard to beat the last Arcane Guardian level. XD
Any tips? That you can't attempt it before you're level 60 may be a hint that I should gain more levels, but could just be my strategy. ^^;

On the positive side, I've already found 5 lost amulets. :3 Not really that many, I just like them~

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

>_> I'm not even at swarm game mode yet.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I seriously wish you could replay gemcraft levels and level up using all your newly earned experience but have a level limit for stages ^^

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The thing with the game is, it sort of tells the tale of your victories. In a story, you can only win a certain battle once. How well you do it is a different matter, and because it's a game, you get to retry~

At least that's how I see it.

Also, ignore my previous inquiry, I beat it. Am now level 65 and staring with dread at the final level.

Needs to throw 7 grade 7 bombs before the monsters overpower you...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*blinks* What the... There was story pages as if I'd released the gem even though I didn't, and I was therefore unprepared and clicked before I had time to read it. D:

:<

If anyone could please attempt screenshots of the first pages when they eventually get to the final battle, it would be muchly appreciated.

The plot was predictable, btw.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

OMG, Zophia double posted!
And I don't think I understood...

So the arcane boss is the second-to-last level?

Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

Sweet freakin game, just as good as the first. I'm glad gameinabottle decided to mix a few things up. The new skill set completely changes how I play the game.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

OMG, Zophia double posted!
With 20 minutes between the posts and only to add new stuff. You need to not freak out at every double post you see (though if you're just trying to mock me because I'm a mod doing it, I guess you're excused). But sometimes double posts aren't that bad.

So the arcane boss is the second-to-last level?
Yup, fifth Arcane Guardian is the second to last level, the last being the level with the Gem of Eternity. And fun times.

Got such a friggin sweet adrenalin rush from beating the fifth Arcane Guardian because I literally created a last gem for the last of my mana and threw it at it at the very last second before it reached my tower. Was pure awesome.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

You guys are so lucky I'm only level 22.
I don't have much time to play, only 10 minutes per day , and I only started playing when the game came out.

*Sniff* I wish I had more time to play

nomercyrules
nomercyrules
8 posts
Nomad

ugh i freaking hate this game. it's totally addicting but i'm too dumb to play it well. i'm stuck at a few stages after the first arcane boss, level 32. wow.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Spoiler image:
Treasure hunt tiem!

Still haven't beaten the last level. So many... But I'm level 70 now.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Teh, good luck Zoph.
Are there hidden levels in this game tooz?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I think there's 10? Unlocks when you win battles in Heroic mode~

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

There are difficulty modes too?..
*faints*

firetail_madness